Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:06 PM

KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (106596 Views)

Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hey guys sorry for the data loss on NL.. Back to the kpmg thread before the data loss, please for those of us who took the aptitude test @ chams on sat june 14 and did the essay as well.. Congrats once again!!! I got a success mail yesterday and was asked to bring ma documents for verification at their head office on monday... Please who's with me on this?

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Ashyrule: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
congrats!
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ashyrule: congrats!
Thanks mate

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by sholay2011(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
Congrats bro.

I received my success mail exactly 6 days after the test and went to the company to submit my documents the following Monday (Last Monday).

I think it's being done in batches.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
sholay2011: Congrats bro.

I received my success mail exactly 6 days after the test and went to the company to submit my documents the following Monday (Last Monday).

I think it's being done in batches.
thanks boss!!! Yes i think so too.. Was it just document submission you guys did last week?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by sholay2011(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
bobbyod: thanks boss!!! Yes i think so too.. Was it just document submission you guys did last week?
Yeah.

Just take both the original and photocopy of the documents along with the filled graduate trainee form.

Nothing much. Congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Was invited for AC on the 2nd of July,,,,pls who knows what I shud expect Help! I'm sooo Clueless
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Helena007: 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
bobbyod: Hey guys sorry for the data loss on NL.. Back to the kpmg thread before the data loss, please for those of us who took the aptitude test @ chams on sat june 14 and did the essay as well.. Congrats once again!!! I got a success mail yesterday and was asked to bring ma documents for verification at their head office on monday... Please who's with me on this?

I'm with you, congrats to us
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Helena007: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
Please, someone should tell how the assessment centre for Forensic and Management consulting goes.

Thank you.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by sholay2011(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
topelouis: Was invited for AC on the 2nd of July,,,,pls who knows what I shud expect Help! I'm sooo Clueless

Congrats. You also submitted your documents last Monday, right? From the previous thread I read, the AC consists of critical reasoning questions (like 70?) And then an interview where they get to know you, and ask questions from your CV. Also, I'm not sure but I think this is where group work comes in. You're divided into groups and given topics to present within a specified time frame.

All of this I inferred from the thread. I may not be accurate but I doubt if it's wrong. Best wishes bro.

I haven't been invited sha. Maybe 'cos I'm still serving? ('Cos the HR woman I submitted my documents to at kpmg office said I may not be called asap because I would be ending service early next year whereas this recruitment is for this October. I hope an experienced person in the house can clarify my status. Thanks.)

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
sholay2011:
Congrats. You also submitted your documents last Monday, right? From the previous thread I read, the AC consists of critical reasoning questions (like 70?) And then an interview where they get to know you, and ask questions from your CV. Also, I'm not sure but I think this is where group work comes in. You're divided into groups and given topics to present within a specified time frame.

All of this I inferred from the thread. I may not be accurate but I doubt if it's wrong. Best wishes bro.

I haven't been invited sha. Maybe 'cos I'm still serving? ('Cos the HR woman I submitted my documents to at kpmg office said I may not be called asap because I would be ending service early next year whereas this recruitment is for this October. I hope an experienced person in the house can clarify my status. Thanks.)

Yeah, submitted my credentials last Monday! Thanks for ur help! Scared dou,,,,,wish there's sm1 here that's doing the same interview with me.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by sholay2011(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
topelouis:

Yeah, submitted my credentials last Monday! Thanks for ur help! Scared dou,,,,,wish there's sm1 here that's doing the same interview with me.
All is well.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
sholay2011:
All is well.

Pls wot kind of critical reasoning questions shud we expect?? GMAT styled questions or wot?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by sholay2011(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
topelouis:

Pls wot kind of critical reasoning questions shud we expect?? GMAT styled questions or wot?
That I don't know.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Ghost01(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
topelouis: Was invited for AC on the 2nd of July,,,,pls who knows what I shud expect Help! I'm sooo Clueless

Got the same invite o. I applied for Audit. What about you?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ghost01:

Got the same invite o. I applied for Audit. What about you?

I applied for audit too!

What time is ur AC?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Ghost01(m): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
topelouis:

I applied for audit too!

What time is ur AC?

1pm. Yours?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ghost01:

1pm. Yours?

Same, guess we'll meet there den.... Do u av any info concerning the exercise?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
Helena007:

I'm with you, congrats to us
thanks mate.. Yea Congrats to us..

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Ghost01(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
topelouis:

Same, guess we'll meet there den.... Do u av any info concerning the exercise?

None besides those Sholay2011 highlighted earlier.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by dyfatai(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
pls guys, what is d application requirement?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Helena007: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
dyfatai: pls guys, what is d application requirement?

Minimum of 2.1

Five O'level credits at one sitting including English and Mathematics

Must be a graduate and must have or is currently undergoing Nysc scheme
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by dyfatai(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Helena007:

Minimum of 2.1

Five O'level credits at one sitting including English and Mathematics

Must be a graduate and must have or is currently undergoing Nysc scheme
thanks 2 you. I sure meet d above requirements. How do i apply?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Helena007: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
dyfatai: thanks 2 you. I sure meet d above requirements. How do i apply?

You can apply through their website, when they are recruiting.

I guess you can also forward your cv to their HR's email...I don't have the email address
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by dyfatai(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
Helena007:

You can apply through their website, when they are recruiting.

I guess you can also forward your cv to their HR's email...I don't have the email address
tanx a lot. Uve been wonderful.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Gbsy07(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
iF u need help with the AC, call me - 07055132543. if u aren't smart enuf to understand explanations and u want me to tell u every single detail bcus u don't want to do any work for urself, then don't call. I'm only willing to help people who can also help themselves. For that person with Forensic, i might be of first hand help to u cus thats my dept. Goodluck to you all

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Helena007: 2:24am On Jun 28, 2014
Gbsy07: iF u need help with the AC, call me - 07055132543. if u aren't smart enuf to understand explanations and u want me to tell u every single detail bcus u don't want to do any work for urself, then don't call. I'm only willing to help people who can also help themselves. For that person with Forensic, i might be of first hand help to u cus thats my dept. Goodluck to you all

Okay, thank you

Should I take it that you work with kpmg forensic dept or another?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2014
Gbsy07: iF u need help with the AC, call me - 07055132543. if u aren't smart enuf to understand explanations and u want me to tell u every single detail bcus u don't want to do any work for urself, then don't call. I'm only willing to help people who can also help themselves. For that person with Forensic, i might be of first hand help to u cus thats my dept. Goodluck to you all
I applied for forensic and I.t advisory but surprisingly my success mail reads that
In line with your interest in our advert for Audit, please fill Audit as your preferred/ first choice of unit I am yet to submit my credentials I intend submitting by email. What do I do?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2014
temiosunrinde:
I applied for forensic and I.t advisory but surprisingly my success mail reads that
In line with your interest in our advert for Audit, please fill Audit as your preferred/ first choice of unit I am yet to submit my credentials I intend submitting by email. What do I do?

sorry i thought it was stated that the form that was attached to the success mail should be hand written and submitted in person or am i mistaken??
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Gbsy07(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2014
Helena007:

Okay, thank you

Should I take it that you work with kpmg forensic dept or another?

No ma'am. I have only passed thru the process and can guide u on it. KPMG na survival of the fittest.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Gbsy07(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2014
temiosunrinde:

Ok, Then u should fill in audit and know about it. The thing is to get into the company first. Right now they are trying to round up the september batch and what they need are auditors, not any other department. Except u wanna wait till next year to be in ITA or Forensic. Fill Audit, u can submit by mail but be sure to submit the original to them during the Assessment center or thereabout
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2014
Gbsy07:

Ok, Then u should fill in audit and know about it. The thing is to get into the company first. Right now they are trying to round up the september batch and what they need are auditors, not any other department. Except u wanna wait till next year to be in ITA or Forensic. Fill Audit, u can submit by mail but be sure to submit the original to them during the Assessment center or thereabout

Then I have to call you so as to gear up my preparation then!!! I will call you soon!!!!cos I know next to nothing about audit! I studied computer and info sci

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.