Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,441 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:50 AM

KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (106600 Views)

Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by sholay2011(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
topelouis: Did my assessment centre interview today,,,,1pm batch and I jez got a success mail.... I can't believe it!!!!! I did really poorly in the interview!!!! There really is God oh
Congrats bro.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
wink congrats mate... Please what was the ac like?
topelouis: Did my assessment centre interview today,,,,1pm batch and I jez got a success mail.... I can't believe it!!!!! I did really poorly in the interview!!!! There really is God oh
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
sholay2011:
Audit- 1st

Mgt Consulting- 2nd.
ok bro no chills I'm sure they would call you soon....
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Ghost01(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2014

Congrats bro!
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bumea(f): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
I did my Ac today and i just got a success mail.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by horlabeesie: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
Same here...got a success mail too,congrats 2 us
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Franktale(m): 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
@ Topelouis, bumea and horlabeesie congrats. Are u guys all 4 Audit or forensic?
@ bobbyod, I sent u a PM. Pls reply so we can talk/chat nd keep tabs on d interview processes, I'm for mc aswell. Thnks
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
Franktale: @ Topelouis, bumea and horlabeesie congrats. Are u guys all 4 Audit or forensic?
@ bobbyod, I sent u a PM. Pls reply so we can talk/chat nd keep tabs on d interview processes, I'm for mc aswell. Thnks
hey not been able to view the message
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bumea(f): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2014
Franktale: @ Topelouis, bumea and horlabeesie congrats. Are u guys all 4 Audit or forensic?
Audit
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 02, 2014
bobbyod: wink congrats mate... Please what was the ac like?

Just the Regular questions like let's meet u, y kpmg, y d dept u chose. They may ask abt ur course of study and ur sch project. The key is to be very confident, smile nd just flow. (((Confidence eluded me at dis stage)))

The Critical Reasoning question(70 in number) should be simple if u did the KPMG test yourself.

Then the almighty Group work.......I feel dis is where pple miss it.....Iv gone thru several threads and the key thing people keep posting is 'jez say something'. I'll like to add, as much as u want to say something, don't say dumb things. You're supposed to get a solution to something, so make intelligent suggestions and stop aiming at attacking sm1 with the view of eliminating him/her.
It is not a rivalry among candidates! There are no losers or winners. Your commitment in the team’s work, your approach to the assignments as well as to other team members is what counts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by sholay2011(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2014
^^^^^^
God bless you for these tips.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by horlabeesie: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2014
@franktale, tnks...@topelouis jst said it all

D critical reasoning part aint hard,dey r tins any1 dt gets 2 dis stage can handle.....

D interview ws cool,normal questions jst like topelouis said n dey also asked about my project work n family background,dey asked a girl in my group abt her o'level result. I fink d whole fin hs 2 do wid u giving dem reasonable answers even if u r kinda nervous,like I was, lol but dnt let it be so obvious dt u r ...all in all d interview was cool.

D group work wsnt difficult also, you jst nid to mek reasonable contributions n u shouldn't argue,jst try and work together as a team n try to keep to time even if u can't solve d riddle completely cos I dnt fink dey expect u 2 b able 2 solve it all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Ghost01(m): 11:01am On Jul 02, 2014
Up for the 1pm AC, already at the Tower. Hope the odd is in our favour today.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
Thank you guys for the tips.. Much blessing...
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
bumea: Did my ac today just got a success mail. Rilly cant believe it my interview just had to be one of the worst today.
you were interviewed for audit right? Was there a personal presentation and did the critical reasoning have to do with drawings , patterns and stuffs?? Urgent please...

You can answer as well topelouis... Thanks as I await your responses
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
MarvellousGod: you were interviewed for audit right? Was there a personal presentation and did the critical reasoning have to do with drawings , patterns and stuffs?? Urgent please...

You can answer as well topelouis... Thanks as I await your responses

Yeah, audit,,, critical reasoning contains patterns and operators basically. No presentation, aside choosing sm1 to present the answers ur group got in the group work, wc shud be less than a minute.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
topelouis:

Yeah, audit,,, critical reasoning contains patterns and operators basically. No presentation, aside choosing sm1 to present the answers ur group got in the group work, wc shud be less than a minute.
Thanks alot, I really appreciate....but what do you mean by operators if you don't mind?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
MarvellousGod: Thanks alot, I really appreciate....but what do you mean by operators if you don't mind?

Difficult to explain,,,u'l noe it wen u see it!
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by dyfatai(m): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
I am very sorry for drawing this thread back, but i need assistance to really comprehend what i read on KPMG website on their application process.

1. Applicant must Currently be undergoing/pursuing a Post Graduate degree program. (The issue is i'm not undergoing any PGD program presently, can i still apply?)

2. Can the transcript and recommendation letter be submitted during the interview process or it must be sent along with the Resume?

Thanks guys
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by horlabeesie: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2014
Please house, is it the original of transcripts kpmg collects or the photocopy,,,,or they collect both....nid sum1 2 clarify dis 4 me pls.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bumea(f): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2014
horlabeesie: Please house, is it the original of transcripts kpmg collects or the photocopy,,,,or they collect both....nid sum1 2 clarify dis 4 me pls.
The photocopy
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Helena007: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2014
horlabeesie: Please house, is it the original of transcripts kpmg collects or the photocopy,,,,or they collect both....nid sum1 2 clarify dis 4 me pls.

No, photocopy

No-one has the the right to hold your original document in custody for any reason(note that)...

The original is just to verify the photocopied
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by horlabeesie: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Tnks dearies....@helena007, so r u saying dey will give me back d original afta verifying it n take jst d photocopy?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by dyfatai(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
dyfatai: I am very sorry for drawing this thread back, but i need assistance to really comprehend what i read on KPMG website on their application process.

1. Applicant must Currently be undergoing/pursuing a Post Graduate degree program. (The issue is i'm not undergoing any PGD program presently, can i still apply?)

2. Can the transcript and recommendation letter be submitted during the interview process or it must be sent along with the Resume?

Thanks guys

Response to these 2 questions mean alot to me. Biko
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ghost01: Up for the 1pm AC, already at the Tower. Hope the odd is in our favour today.
good evening bro..please how did ur ac go yesterday.. trusting it went well
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Helena007: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
horlabeesie: Tnks dearies....@helena007, so r u saying dey will give me back d original afta verifying it n take jst d photocopy?

Yes, that's what I am saying

Thought you did your assessment already and got a success mail

Or

Did u bypass the profile submission stage?

Because if you had submitted your documents, you should know better

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by oshibajos: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
please i submitted my documents on monday...does anyone have an idea when i might be called for ac
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Ghost01(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
bobbyod: good evening bro..please how did ur ac go yesterday.. trusting it went well

It went well, but got the regret mail. So it's 'man down'! Good luck to the rest.

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by horlabeesie: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
@helena007, I already did my ac but I submitted all oda documents except my transcript cos I jst applied 4 it...

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by razzyblazing: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
I did my AC today 9am batch and I just got my success mail #happy

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Helena007: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
horlabeesie: @helena007, I already did my ac but I submitted all oda documents except my transcript cos I jst applied 4 it...

Okay, if u requested the transcript be sent to kpmg, then they will be in custody of it, because it won't be proper to go ask them for it....

On the otherhand, if you requested for it to be sent to you, you make a photocopy, submit that and keep the original

Well, just using my own discretion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.