Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Samsung Heavy Industry Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Samsung Heavy Industry Calling (31507 Views)

Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). / Samsung Heavy Industry Calling / Easy Biz,telecom Industry Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Akexstinger(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2015
doublem:
@ akexstinger
l[brother pls will there be job provision from Samsung after we are back from Korea to Nigeria ]

That one we no know o...cos samsung has said it's just a training... although our guys over there have said NLNG told them that they have database of those trained and that if any job comes up, they will be contacted...
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by walexluv: 12:07pm On May 12, 2015
SHI batch 3 training coming up June 15,, any batch 3 member in d aus
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by kelvsolo: 2:44pm On May 12, 2015
Yes. Ship design in Korea. Has anyone received a response after submitting documents?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by kelvsolo: 2:50pm On May 12, 2015
doublem:
@ akexstinger
l[brother pls will there be job provision from Samsung after we are back from Korea to Nigeria ]
@doublem, please have you receive response from shi after submitting your documents for the ship design training in Korea?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by simplytuns(m): 7:43am On May 14, 2015
If anyone receive response from Korea pls info others. Best luck
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by simplytuns(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2015
I received response yesterday from Korea , try open your mail and check
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by simplytuns(m): 7:28am On May 20, 2015
Does anyone received Notice of attendance available from SHI? last week Friday.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by walexluv: 7:36am On May 23, 2015
I was told i should submit my document b4 10 of may just to let dem no i wil b available
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Amiruak(m): 7:38am On May 23, 2015
geojedo Calling! Batch 2 trainees any update?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by walexluv: 7:40am On May 23, 2015
simplytuns:
Does anyone received Notice of attendance available from SHI? last week Friday.

ar u among d batch 3 SHI in bonny island
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by simplytuns(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2015
No second batch for Korea training.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by lovinggood(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2015
This room is too quite......the reason for this group is for us to get circulate information among ourself. Has anybody submitted his or her Dollar account statement to SHI
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by walexluv: 10:20am On May 30, 2015
Any 1 in the aus also 2 resume June 15 next month.. Cos mine is June 15 oooo..bonny island
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Amiruak(m): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2015
Geojedo calling, I was quiet for a while because; when I posted that we were told to send documents to SHI, so unscrupulous citizens tried to hack my e-mail enviously. so I decided to mute. But Thank God we have Sent the Hard copies, if he like let him hack the hard copies and replace them wit his own. sorry guys GOOD MORNING
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Akexstinger(m): 3:55am On Jun 03, 2015
June 19 getting closer. It's good u open dollar account before getting to Korea or else when u get to Korea, they will open a Korea account for u where all ur allowee will be entering, and the charges on it per your allowee will be as high as 40k, so for u to enjoy all ur money, it's good u spend 100 dollars in naija here to open a dollar account now than to be losing 40k when you want to tranfer the money to naija
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by yetunde01(f): 5:17am On Jun 03, 2015
mathmatica:
...AND FOR THOSE WONDERING WHEN AND HOW WE GOT INVOLVED WITH THE RECRUITMENT,THE PUBLICATION WAS MADE AVAILABLE ONLINE ON THE 2ND THROUGH 8TH OF JUNE 2014....IT'S A HUSH HUSH RECRUITMENT... IF YOU NEED SOMETHING LIKE THIS,KEEP YOU EAR OPEN,ROLL WITH THE RIGHT PEEP
Where is this guy
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Amiruak(m): 6:21am On Jun 03, 2015
So that means its better for us to open a dollar account b4 getting there
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by doublem: 8:29am On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=Akexstinger post=34369272] I have send my document too but I haven't received any respond from them
You made mention about June 16 , pls if you have any information base on this pls share.
Thanks
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by simplytuns(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Had u tried call their contact person in Nigeria, to confirm ur doc.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by simplytuns(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2015
@doublem, call DHL to confirmed if ur doc were delivered successfully. And try call shi as well
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by simplytuns(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2015
@akenstinger, the dollar account opening what are d requirements n how long it takes. thanks for the info
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by doublem: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
@simplytuns I will appreciate it if you can give me there Nigeria contact inother to call them
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by simplytuns(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
@doublem 08060100636, 01-2144414 were u ask to send ur original doc tru DHL.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by doublem: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
No , I was only ask to send my document via there email address and I did ,since then I have not receive any reply from them
Anyway Thanks for the info bro
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Amiruak(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Since When?
U mean u didn't send ur Original Hard Copies of credentials via DHL?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by doublem: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
I didn't ,because I didn't receive any message instructing me to do that,
That is why am surprise when guys mention sending hard copy through dhl
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Akexstinger(m): 6:22am On Jun 04, 2015
doublem:
I didn't ,because I didn't receive any message instructing me to do that,
That is why am surprise when guys mention sending hard copy through dhl

Are u sure u are not for bonny training?

And for those who have sent their document through DHL for the Korea training, u ought to have been called by one ms Ese concerning ur shoe size, waist size, height and jacket size. If u sent ur document through DHL, don't be afraid, it will surely be delivered. I can vouch for only DHL ooooo
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by doublem: 6:45am On Jun 04, 2015
I apply for ship construction electrical and I receive a mail from sangpil.choi@samsung telling me that have been selected to train in Korea that I should send my document via the same email address, and later after some few days a lady called me telling me she called in the respect of shi training that I should send my document via the same email address before it will be too late, which I did.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Akexstinger(m): 6:54am On Jun 05, 2015
doublem:
I apply for ship construction electrical and I receive a mail from sangpil.choi@samsung telling me that have been selected to train in Korea that I should send my document via the same email address, and later after some few days a lady called me telling me she called in the respect of shi training that I should send my document via the same email address before it will be too late, which I did.

Up till now u haven't received any call yet? I mean they ought to have called if they didn't see your original documents. Did u do the medical test and your international passport and then send it via the same email. If yes, then u have to check ur mail well, cos the email that came for us to send original documents was in Korea writing (the name of the person". So u have to do a thorough search of ur email and also check ur spam thoroughly. And then still call them, call the land line and explain to them, they will still give u grace period to send ur document. Visa can be gotten in one day since it's corporate application for visa. But if u didn't do the medicals and passport u were asked to do when they asked u to send ur credentials through email, that should be responsible for delisting u. Did uu get any email "notice of travelling" or if you are still interested in travelling?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by doublem: 9:21am On Jun 05, 2015
I guess my document get
Late before I could send it , i send all document except my medical which is incomplete due to some reason , I have call there land line and the person who I speak with tell me she will get back to me since yesterday
Am thinking maybe my name have been remove from the list.
I wish you guys success on your training.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Amiruak(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2015
When did they send notice for traveling?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Akexstinger(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
doublem:
I guess my document get
Late before I could send it , i send all document except my medical which is incomplete due to some reason , I have call there land line and the person who I speak with tell me she will get back to me since yesterday
Am thinking maybe my name have been remove from the list.
I wish you guys success on your training.

It's not ur document that u sent late that caused it, the medical test requirement is very important. Not compulsory that u do all the medical test. Some are important. Just hold on, they will get back to you. It's next week they start considering to submit the documents to the embassy for visa consideration. According to Korean law, it will take 10 days for visa to be issued. But last year, under emergency my guys own was issued in one day through corporate application. So no fear, they will get back to you. Also I would like you to email sangpil with the subject of ur email as "status of my application amd documents". Telll him that u want to know your status of ur application n dat u didn't get the email asking intending trainees to send their original documents through dhl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Mistakes To Avoid When Compiling Your CV / Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job / Apply For Graduate HR Trainees Position At UBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.