Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. (1239 Views)

Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live / Nigeria U21 Vs Brazil U21 - Toulon Int'l Tournament (1 - 1) On 4th June 2013 / Nigeria Into Olympic Basketball Qualifying Semifinals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. by donsmall94(m): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
[/color]
ARGENTINA winners
BRAZIL runner up
NIGERIA 2nd runner up
NETHERLANDS 3rd runner up.
Though u might not be interested to open this thread, but when the time comes u wud not only open it, but open nd post a comment. Nigeria wud be the 1st African team to make it to the semifinals of this FIFA world cup. Their trip wud follow dis pattern: After defeating France in their first knockout round, they wud play the mighty Germans in the quarterfinals nd wud surprisingly defeat Germany to book a semifinal place with host country, Brazil, where dey wud be controversially defeated to book a place with other semifinalist Netherlands, who were dumped outsmarted by Argentina. The Super Eagles wud go on to claim the third place price while the Brazilians wud loose to a trophy hungry Argentine side.
ARGENTINA winners
BRAZIL runner up
NIGERIA 2nd runner up
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. by egbeada(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
donsmall94: Though u might not be interested to open this thread, but when the time comes u wud not only open it, but open nd post a comment. Nigeria wud be the 1st African team to make it to the semifinals of this FIFA world cup. Their trip wud follow dis pattern: After defeating France in their first knockout round, they wud play the mighty Germans in the quarterfinals nd wud surprisingly defeat Germany to book a semifinal place with host country, Brazil, where dey wud be controversially defeated to book a place with other semifinalist Netherlands, who were dumped outsmarted by Argentina. The Super Eagles wud go on to claim the third place price while the Brazilians wud loose to a trophy hungry Argentine side.
ARGENTINA winners
BRAZIL runner up
NIGERIA 2nd runner up
hmmm,well noting is impossible

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. by Guykhena(m): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
donsmall94: [/color]
ARGENTINA winners
BRAZIL runner up
NIGERIA 2nd runner up
Though u might not be interested to open this thread, but when the time comes u wud not only open it, but open nd post a comment. Nigeria wud be the 1st African team to make it to the semifinals of this FIFA world cup. Their trip wud follow dis pattern: After defeating France in their first knockout round, they wud play the mighty Germans in the quarterfinals nd wud surprisingly defeat Germany to book a semifinal place with host country, Brazil, where dey wud be controversially defeated to book a place with other semifinalist Netherlands, who were dumped outsmarted by Argentina. The Super Eagles wud go on to claim the third place price while the Brazilians wud loose to a trophy hungry Argentine side.
ARGENTINA winners
BRAZIL runner up
NIGERIA 2nd runner up
Ok keep dreaming...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. by Butoneday2(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin Anyway sha drms at times i dey come thru. But make sure say no be malaria. Dey wory u.
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. by johnwizey: 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
OP, are you member of Guru Mahaji movement
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. by SirAweezy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dream on...
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. by iykmora(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin chai, my belle o0o0oo but dreams do come true, i hope we make this dream last long!
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. by ninja4life(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
donsmall94: [/color]
ARGENTINA winners
BRAZIL runner up
NIGERIA 2nd runner up
ARGENTINA winners
BRAZIL runner up
NIGERIA 2nd runner up
i believe u are a messi supporter cos i dont see how someone will expect d crappy argentina to beat netherlands and brazil.also if nigeria manages to beat france and germany am 90% sure we will beat brazil,though football isnt mathematics.aslo throw out d thought of argentina beating netherlands,dat can only happen in ur dream.
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. by MrMac10(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
I LOVE DREAMERS
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. by FineBro(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
Joseph!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. by adegwurulez(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
johnwizey: OP, are you member of Guru Mahaji movement
grin my first comment after the downtime was just to say LOL
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. by chiefololade: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2014
I believe you OP, u get eyes cool cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. by Fynestboi: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
ok
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. by donsmall94(m): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
1 of 8 #brazil...
I think pple need to see this mukina2
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. by donsmall94(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
3 of 8 .
mukina2 where art thou.
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. by donsmall94(m): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
ninja4life: i believe u are a messi supporter cos i dont see how someone will expect d crappy argentina to beat netherlands and brazil.also if nigeria manages to beat france and germany am 90% sure we will beat brazil,though football isnt mathematics.aslo throw out d thought of argentina beating netherlands,dat can only happen in ur dream.
did u see the *CONTROVERSIAL* dumping of Nigeria nd tell me what is special in the Netherlands team.
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. by emiye(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
Brazil will not survive 2 south american derbies.

Though they survived the chileans, I see them crashing to colombia.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts To Petr Cech's Nightmare Premier League Debut For Arsenal / Luis Van Gal Gave Reasons Why His Team Lost To Arsenal / Boxer Looses Tooth During Unification Fight That Ended In A Draw (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.