Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s (74056 Views)

This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal / Infinix Set To Release Another Beast.. #thehottestone / Check Out Lenovo K80, The Beast With 4gb Ram And 4000mah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
Drizzle007: gurus pls help me out... I need to knw which is better between p3 and p2s.
have you googled their specifications for better understanding
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by emmas2k570(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
tboyw: and who told u that.. u must be very funny. u don't need any boot image before u can use CTR. what u only need is the USB driver and the CTR app ( I will recommend pdanet for the USB driver installation )
I already have pdanet installed on ma phone n PC Xo what are d steps to install d USB drivers n the link to Download CTR n also d steps to go abt d porting
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Xxpress(m): 12:34am On Jul 21, 2014
omoboy08: 250MB-N400
500MB-N700
750MB-N1100
1GB -N1300
ALL CARIES ONE MONTH VALIDITY
WORKS WITH ANY DEVICES EXCEPT BLACKBERRY
*461*7# TO CHECK BALANCE WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE.
TO SUB: JUST SEND EQUIVALENT MTN CARD TO 08038619777 WITH YOUR NUMBER AND YOU WILL BE CREDITED WITH THE DATA IMMEDIATELY.
Are u for real
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by fhunn: 1:09am On Jul 21, 2014
Preboy:
that's impossible, even note 3 split screen ability can't achieve such feat
then whats the use of getting a 3gig ram phone when you mite not use up to 2gig ram because we all know that from time to time you'll clear your ram space i am not saying often oh
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 1:21am On Jul 21, 2014
Guys that are using this phones' battery capacity to the maximum if i may,did you flat or charge the battery immediately after purchase??
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by tboyw(m): 2:16am On Jul 21, 2014
emmas2k570:
I already have pdanet installed on ma phone n PC Xo what are d steps to install d USB drivers n the link to Download CTR n also d steps to go abt d porting
OK download CTR here www•dropbox•com/s/5yqac83j2g4bm7k/CTRv2.4.7z

TO INSTALL USB DRIVER
plug ur phone to the PC with USB debugging enabled, now launch the PDAnet on ur PC, click install and follow the instructions on the screen, select others when u get to the phone list screen and wait for it to automatically detect ur phone, else if it show "skip USB driver installation" just remove the cable from ur phone and plug it back immediately. when prompting for installation click on "install" to install the driver. at this point u should see the usb driver marked, wait for it to complete and click finish. that's all for driver installation.

TO INSTALL THE RECOVERY
now unplug ur phone and plug back once then create a folder on ur PC desktop and extract the content of the ctr u downloaded from the link above, click the ctr.exe (the one with butterfly icon), it may ask to disable antivirus on ur PC, click no, after that click yes for others except if it ask maybe u have flip recovery, u should choose no for that one then wait till the software automatically reboot ur phone into ctr recovery.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by epoxide(m): 5:25am On Jul 21, 2014
emmas2k570:
the probs is dat each time we try to use mtk droid tools to get the boot.img of d phone, the mtk droid tools doesn't detect the phone.... we can't use ctr to flash anything if we dont get d boot.img

download TWRP manager from play store. It'll back up your boot.img and i requires root.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by gnykelly(m): 6:10am On Jul 21, 2014
@elijahdre pls reply me
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Drizzle007(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2014
AmazingZeus: have you googled their specifications for better understanding

yea... Buh then i still get confused. I dnt knw if its the ram or the processor that enhances the performance of the phone. I also heard the camera aint of the same quality. Help out
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Joeblis(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2014
epoxide:

download TWRP manager from play store. It'll back up your boot.img and i requires root.
yeah it should work
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2014
Drizzle007:

yea... Buh then i still get confused. I dnt knw if its the ram or the processor that enhances the performance of the phone. I also heard the camera aint of the same quality. Help out
p2s spec

1. battery 1600mah

2. 4inches

3. 1.3ghz dual core

4. 1gig ram

5. 8gig rom

p3 spec

1. Battery 1700mah

2. 4.3 inches

3. 1.3ghz quad core

4. 512mb ram

5. 4gig rom

still fine it confusing??
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by elijahdre(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2014
parrotibaba: @Elijah I don't do whatsapp or bbm so just tell me d price of ur 32gig mmc
btw 3300-3800 depending on the class ure buying.(class 6 or class 10)
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by elijahdre(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2014
gnykelly: @elijahdre pls i would like to know the price of 16gig memory card cos i will be visiting soon.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by parrotibaba(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2014
elijahdre:
btw 3300-3800 depending on the class ure buying.(class 6 or class 10)
pls demystify d class 10 or 6 thingy
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Kamaye(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Drizzle007:

let me help with my little understanding of the two phones. P3 has a quad core processor which will make it faster than P2S, a better battery and a very good camera. while P2S has a 1GB RAM for better multitasking than P3 and 8GB ROM I don't know if the camera is as good as P3's cos I didn't compare that yet.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by ib4real95(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
@Kamaye pls add me on whatsapp 08185177336. ill like to ask u some questions abt dis phone especially abt d battery. Thanks
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by LAWLESS250(m): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
HMMM..... I HAVE INTEREST IN THIS PHONE BUT CAN IT HANDLE HD GAMES CONSIDERING THE TFT SCREEN
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Kamaye(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
LAWLESS250: HMMM..... I HAVE INTEREST IN THIS PHONE BUT CAN IT HANDLE HD GAMES CONSIDERING THE TFT SCREEN
And who says a TFT screen can not handle HD games?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by LAWLESS250(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kamaye: And who says a TFT screen can not handle HD games?
SORRY I MEANT VIDEO QUALITY CONSIDERING THE TFT SCREEN
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by emmas2k570(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
is it safe to install IFont to change ma font on ma P2S n it won't brick it?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by elijahdre(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
LAWLESS250: HMMM..... I HAVE INTEREST IN THIS PHONE BUT CAN IT HANDLE HD GAMES CONSIDERING THE TFT SCREEN
wella.what are you waiting for?Grab your copy ....................nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by swisscarter(m): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
elijahdre:
wella.what are you waiting for?Grab your copy ....................nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

lol...na audio CD
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Hostermipo(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
The only Thing I am always afraid of doing on my android is actually changing the font, please can I have a kind hearted fellow who can teach me how to change my font and suggest the best font app, because am planning to change the font as soon as I get this p2s .thanks
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by LAWLESS250(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2014
elijahdre:
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by LAWLESS250(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2014
Hostermipo: The only Thing I am always afraid of doing on my android is actually changing the font, please can I have a kind hearted fellow who can teach me how to change my font and suggest the best font app, because am planning to change the font as soon as I get this p2s .thanks
I PREFER LAUNCHERS TO FONTS,GOODLUCK CHANGING YOUR FONT SHA
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by LAWLESS250(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2014
cool HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD THAT MC5 (MODERN COMBAT 5) WILL BE RELEASED ON THE 24TH OF THESE MONTH,I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THE MULTI-PLAYER FEATURE
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by NONNYG: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hostermipo: The only Thing I am always afraid of doing on my android is actually changing the font, please can I have a kind hearted fellow who can teach me how to change my font and suggest the best font app, because am planning to change the font as soon as I get this p2s .thanks
use ifont app but first backup ur rom should in case if anything goes wrong...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (36) (Reply)

AIRTEL 500MB FOR 100 Naira Valid 30 Days / If Your Android Phone Doesn't Comes With A FM Radio, This App Is For You / Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.