Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

«|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» (4433 Views)

The Originals Season 2 / The Wild Wild East- The Brigandry In The Eastern Nigeria Film Industry / Witches Of East End’ Season 2 Recap: New Powers, New Family In ‘A Movable Beast’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

«|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2014

SEASON TWO OF LIFETIME’S MESMERIZING SERIES
WITCHES OF EAST ENDSUMMONED TO RETURN JULY 6

Starring Emmy®Winner Julia Ormond, Jenna Dewan Tatum, Rachel Boston, Mädchen Amick,Eric Winter and Daniel DiTomasso, Drama Welcomes
New Series Regular Christian Cooke this Season.
LOS ANGELES, CA (May 7, 2014)– The second season of Lifetime’s thrilling series Witches of East End returns this summer, beginning Sunday, July 6, at 9 pm ET/PTwith an ensemble cast headlined by Emmy Award-winnerJulia Ormond (Temple Grandin, Mad Men), Jenna Dewan Tatum ( American Horror Story), Rachel Boston (In Plain Sight), Mädchen Amick ( Mad Men, Damages), Eric Winter (The Mentalist) and Daniel DiTomasso ( CSI). Christian Cooke (Magic City) joins the cast as a new series regular this season.

Based on Melissa de la Cruz’s New York Times best-selling novel, the series centers on the Beauchamp family, where in season one sisters Freya (Dewan Tatum) and Ingrid (Boston) discovered they are witches with ancient magical powers. With the help of their mother Joanna (Ormond) and aunt Wendy (Amick), they learned how to cultivate their craft and work together to defeat unearthly enemies seeking revenge on their family, while keeping their abilities a secret from the town.

This season, with the portal to Asgard open, what comes through will forever change the lives of the Beauchamps. Darkness surrounds East End as a new stranger (Cooke) arrives. Joanna is still weak with poison in her blood as the Beauchamps search desperately for a cure. With the death of Penelope (Virginia Madsen), Killian (DiTomasso) and Dash’s (Winter) warlock powers return.
As one of Lifetime’s youngest skewing scripted series,Witches of East Endaveraged 3.0 million Total Viewers, 1.7 million Adults 25-54 and Adults 18-49 viewers, and 1.3 million Women 18-49 and Women 25-54 viewers on a Live+7 basis in its first season, propelling Lifetime to be the number one cable network in the Sunday 10-11pm hour with Women 18+, Women 25-54 and Women 18-49.
Produced by Fox 21 ( Homeland, Sons Of Anarchy),Witches of East Endis executive produced by Maggie Friedman (Eastwick) and Richard Hatem (The Mothman Prophecies), with Allan Arkush (Heroes) serving as both executive producer and producing director on the series. Al Septien & Turi Meyer ( Smallville), Shelley Meals & Darin Goldberg (Hawthorne) and Debra Fisher ( Criminal Minds) serve as co-executive producers.

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/witches_of_east_end_season_2_premiere_date_and_casting-2014-05
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
I for one,can't wait.... smiley
I would be dropping the Download Links as soon as each episode is aired....
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Witches of East End!! A thread for it! Alleluia! cool
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nomski0: Witches of East End!! A thread for it! Alleluia! cool
smiley
I didn't know you're into Witches of East End,
You know focusing on the Olicity drama smiley,good thing our argument based on it have been wiped out of NL history.

Anyway,
You're done watching season 1?
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
Guykhena: smiley
I didn't know you're into Witches of East End,
You know focusing on the Olicity drama smiley,good thing our argument based on it have been wiped out of NL history.

Anyway,
You're done watching season 1?
I'm into a lot of tv shows, you won't know cause they don't have threads. Yes I'm done with season 1. I'm on team Killian and Freya= Killya grin
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nomski0: I'm into a lot of tv shows, you won't know cause they don't have threads. Yes I'm done with season 1. I'm on team Killian and Freya= Killya grin
angry Lucky for you am on Team Killya grin,hold on did you come up with the "Killya"name?
Killian was her first love anyway......
At the beginning I thought he was evil,you know,with the way his brother described him.....
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Guykhena: angry Lucky for you am on Team Killya grin,hold on did you come up with the "Killya"name?
Killian was her first love anyway......
At the beginning I thought he was evil,you know,with the way his brother described him.....

He was evil. I tried to hate him but there was something in his bad boy facade that just made me root for him to get Freya.

Dash was just too loving, too caring, too.....everything. undecided

Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nomski0:

He was evil. I tried to hate him but there was something in his bad boy facade that just made me root for him to get Freya.

Dash was just too loving, too caring, too.....everything.undecided

^^^ thought girls liked that? undecided
It was obvious Freya was into bad boys smiley
Though he did everything for Freya,she still dumped him(wedding day for that matter),so we all can understand his anger,now that he got his powers,he's gonna unleash fury on Freya and her family in season 2 smiley ,me likey...
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by mosho2good: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
the show is very interesting and I hope u guys are going to drop d download link.
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 7:18am On Jun 28, 2014
mosho2good: the show is very interesting and I hope u guys are going to drop d download link.
Ya I would be dropping the download links when each episode is aired.
So who was your favourite character from season 1?
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2014
Just to keep y'all updated for tonight.

When we last visited East End, chaos had ensued. Well, more chaos. Penelope’s plan to destroy the Beauchamp’s had been thwarted, at the cost of her life, but Joanna was mortally cursed. Ingrid discovered that she was The Key to opening the portal to Asgard. And with Penelope’s death, the powers she stole from her sons returned to them, and, in a rage after after discovering Killian and Freya’s attraction, Dash accidentally “killed” his brother on the dock.
Season 2 ofWitches of East Endpicks up just days after the end of season 1. Joanna is still battling the poison in her body with Victor administering painful “treatments” that slow down the effects of the poison while the witches try to find an antidote. The situation is increasingly dire, until help arrives from an unexpected, and possibly untrustworthy, source.

1 Like

Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2014
smiley wow this first episode is packed full(but am not gonna say much to avoid spoilers)

Anyway below is the link for the first episode,its in Avi format
[size=17pt]
Witches of east end season 2-Episode 1[/size]

Enjoy
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by mosho2good: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2014
today is d seventh is it not out yet.
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 8:11am On Jul 07, 2014
mosho2good: today is d seventh is it not out yet.
The download link is right above you.
Have you seen it?
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
The season premiere just raised a whole bunch of questions, a) Why does Wendy not trust her nephew? b) Why is Dash not worried about his mother's disappearance? C) Who is that guy Wendy keeps calling "Herb boy"? D) Where is Killian and why has he forgotten Freya and shacking up with 'the girl with the owl tattoo'? E) Why does Dash have Ingrid's brain? F) And the most important of all............Ingrid's sex scene with the Monster?! shocked. shocked Sleeping with a Monster sounds like something Freya should be doing.
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by AbuMikey(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nomski0: The season premiere just raised a whole bunch of questions, a) Why does Wendy not trust her nephew? b) Why is Dash not worried about his mother's disappearance? C) Who is that guy Wendy keeps calling "Herb boy"? D) Where is Killian and why has he forgotten Freya and shacking up with 'the girl with the owl tattoo'? E) Why does Dash have Ingrid's brain? F) And the most important of all............Ingrid's sex scene with the Monster?! shocked. shocked Sleeping with a Monster sounds like something Freya should be doing.

Babe smiley
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
AbuMikey:

Babe smiley
My love!! shocked *whispers: Am I safe?* embarassed
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by AbuMikey(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nomski0: My love!! shocked *whispers: Am I safe?* embarassed
Yeah Baby... wink

Been long since I last saw you....

How have You been smiley
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
AbuMikey:
Yeah Baby... wink

Been long since I last saw you....

How have You been smiley
Fine. Heard you guys are on holiday? cheesy
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Danhumprey: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
AbuMikey:

Babe smiley
How many babe(s) you get?undecided

Martha and now,this one.
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by FKO1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
FINALLY A THREAD FOR W.O.E.E

SEASON 1 WAS EPIC !!!
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
Abumikey and Danhumprey undecided wtf Why una dey derail here na,abi una no see the topic of this thread undecided ,,abeg make una shift una discussions go somewhere else undecided
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
FKO1: FINALLY A THREAD FOR W.O.E.E

SEASON 1 WAS EPIC !!!
Have you started watching season 2?
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Danhumprey: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
Guykhena: Abumikey and Danhumprey undecided wtf Why una dey derail here na,abi una no see the topic of this thread undecided ,,abeg make una shift una discussions go somewhere else undecided
Oga no vex. I missed my way.
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nomski0: The season premiere just raised a whole bunch of questions, a) Why does Wendy not trust her nephew?
Isn't that obvious?
Nomski0: b) Why is Dash not worried about his mother's disappearance?

Good question,but wait doesn't he already know she's a gonner undecided (not an Arsenal fan tho grin )
Nomski0: C) Who is that guy Wendy keeps calling "Herb boy"?
Umm a rip off of Mike undecided
Nomski0: Where is Killian and why has he forgotten Freya and shacking up with 'the girl with the owl tattoo'?
Forgotten ,are you his conscience?
I guess wendy already explained the "Owl" thing.
Nomski0: E) Why does Dash have Ingrid's brain? F)
Brain shocked ,grin
Last time I checked it was the shape of the Skull,maybe all witches have the same shape of skull,who knows..

Nomski0: F) And the most important of all............Ingrid's sex scene with the Monster?! shocked. shocked Sleeping with a Monster sounds like something Freya should be doing.
grin grin Ingrid on a long thing.. grin
Well its not technically 'sex'(cus that would be totally weird smiley )
Recall her last words "Do you need me to feed you?" ,Let's just assume he is feeding off Ingrid's magic essence smiley ,let's act like we didn't see the penetr... lipsrsealed hold on *pukes*
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by FKO1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
Guykhena: Have you started watching season 2?
NAH, I WILL WAIT TILL EPISODE 5 OR THE SEASON FINALE COS I DONT WANT TO EXPERIENCE WHAT GAME OF THRONES DID TO ME AGAIN..BUT AT THE MEAN TIME I WILL BE WATCHING DAVINCI's DEMON'S
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by lizzy8(f): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
I love this show also!!! I can't wait 2 see what island killian feel inn... I love that dude smiley
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
Guykhena:
1 Isn't that obvious?

2 Good question,but wait doesn't he already know she's a gonner undecided (not an Arsenal fan tho grin )

3 Umm a rip off of Mike undecided

4 Forgotten ,are you his conscience?
I guess wendy already explained the "Owl" thing.
5 Brain shocked ,grin
Last time I checked it was the shape of the Skull,maybe all witches have the same shape of skull,who knows..

6grin grin Ingrid on a long thing.. grin
Well its not technically 'sex'(cus that would be totally weird smiley )
Recall her last words "Do you need me to feed you?" ,Let's just assume he is feeding off Ingrid's magic essence smiley ,let's act like we didn't see the penetr... lipsrsealed hold on *pukes*

1. I feel she's being paranoid undecided

2. He isn't acting like he does. I mean, your finance dumped your a.ss and your mom went AWOL and not 1 person in the town asks where she ran off to?

3. Lol grin grin

4. I don't like that he's forgotten her. They're soulmates even through time and space #team Killya cool

5. I thought I heard brain.

6. It's a lie na........that was sex. Thank God you mentioned all the various penetration plus they made out.
Maybe she was his lover when she was still in Asgard and they had this forbidden love thing going on. undecided

Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by AbuMikey(m): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nomski0: Fine. Heard you guys are on holiday? cheesy

We were....... But school resumed today sad
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 6:45am On Jul 08, 2014
Nomski0:

1. I feel she's being paranoid undecided

For good reasons obviously... undecided
Nomski0:
2. He isn't acting like he does. I mean, your finance dumped your a.ss and your mom went AWOL and not 1 person in the town asks where she ran off to?
Ok your lover dumped you at a crucial time,would your mind right then give a fvck about life Or the whereabouts of your mum? undecided
Nomski0:
3. Lol grin grin
undecided grin grin
Nomski0:
4. I don't like that he's forgotten her. They're soulmates even through time and space #team Killya cool
Forgotten her Why do you keep saying that,oh maybe is bcus of the sexy grin Island chick grin,she saved his life so he kinda owe her some debt undecided or don't you think so? And he hasn't forgotten about Freya,recall this takes place a week after the incident,so....

Nomski0:
5. I thought I heard brain.
Umm,,,you heard wrong... undecided ,didn't you see the scans?
Nomski0:

6. It's a lie na........that was sex. Thank God you mentioned all the various penetration plus they made out.
Maybe she was his lover when she was still in Asgard and they had this forbidden love thing going on. undecided
First it isn't a lie, ok what did you think her words "Do you need me to feed you" meant undecided
And your Asgard theory,,,,wrong,,,
Wtf Would you really fall in love with a monster with pointy p...hold on *pukes*
That's totally weird,, undecided ,you can't tell me they were a couple over there,you can tell he it is taking advantage of her...
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 6:46am On Jul 08, 2014
lizzy8: I love this show also!!! I can't wait 2 see what island killian feel inn... I love that dude smiley
Then you wouldn't like what he is doing there wink

Hold on why doesn't anyone like Dash Always Killian...
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 6:48am On Jul 08, 2014
FKO1: NAH, I WILL WAIT TILL EPISODE 5 OR THE SEASON FINALE COS I DONT WANT TO EXPERIENCE WHAT GAME OF THRONES DID TO ME AGAIN..BUT AT THE MEAN TIME I WILL BE WATCHING DAVINCI's DEMON'S
Episode 5 or season finale, Why ?
This is the first time am seeing such.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

32GB Axe Perfume Bottle Camera Remote Control On/off And Motion Detection Record / Thor Love And Thunder English Subtitles Download / Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.