Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

«|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» (4432 Views)

The Originals Season 2 / The Wild Wild East- The Brigandry In The Eastern Nigeria Film Industry / Witches Of East End’ Season 2 Recap: New Powers, New Family In ‘A Movable Beast’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2014
Guykhena: Then you wouldn't like what he is doing there wink

Hold on why doesn't anyone like Dash Always Killian...
He's too suffocating. undecided

And I didn't like the financial gap between him and Freya. And he was borrriiinnngggg.

grin grin
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2014
Nomski0: He's too suffocating. undecided

And I didn't like the financial gap between him and Freya. And he was borrriiinnngggg.

grin grin
Borrrrrriiiiinnnng
Someone who was always there for Freya and her family,assisted her in many ways and the ungrateful biitch dumped him on his wedding day shocked . I just can't wait for him to start going in for revenge with his new found powers smiley
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2014
Guykhena: Borrrrrriiiiinnnng
Someone who was always there for Freya and her family,assisted her in many ways and the ungrateful biitch dumped him on his wedding day shocked . I just can't wait for him to start going in for revenge with his new found powers smiley

LMAO!!

Finally! Something we can disagree on.

This thread was getting boring when I found out you were on team Killya. tongue tongue tongue

1) Freya is not a biitch, she's a woman who met the wrong man and mistook him for the right one when all he was, was a snake.

2) Dash is overreacting. I get it, he's hurt but for the love of Christ, get over it!
She never loved you. If she truly did she wouldn't have had any spark for your brother......instead their chemistry was explosive. He doesn't need to carry out any sick revenge plan.

Two words:- MOVE ON

Or GTFO grin grin grin
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by FKO1(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2014
Guykhena: Episode 5 or season finale, Why ?
This is the first time am seeing such.
BRO THE ANXIETY AND SUSPENSE OF WAITING FOR THE NEXT EPISODE
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by FKO1(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2014
Nomski0:

LMAO!!

This thread was getting boring when I found out you were on team Killya. tongue tongue tongue

1) Freya is not a biitch, she's a woman who met the wrong man and mistook him for the right one when all he was, was a snake.

2) Dash is overreacting. I get it, he's hurt but for the love of Christ, get over it!
She never loved you. If she truly did she wouldn't have had any spark for your brother......instead their chemistry was explosive. He doesn't need to carry out any sick revenge plan.

Or GTFO grin grin grin
WOMEN SMH...
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2014
FKO1: WOMEN SMH...
What does being a woman have to do with this

Countless men dump women and always expect them to understand.
If she dares carry out any revenge plan, tongues will wag non stop.

Dash should suck it up. This is life, shiit happens undecided

Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2014
Nomski0:

LMAO!!

This thread was getting boring when I found out you were on team Killya
grin grin

This first episode just reminded me on why I hate the Freya character,tho I like the Killian character,and btw am on team Killowl now grin.
Nomski0:

shocked wtf? Wrong man? How? Bcus of the clueless cards Wendy dealth? She created the "snake" ,he wasn't after her or anything,she created the monster herself by crushing his heart sad

Nomski0:
She never loved you. If she truly did she wouldn't have had any spark for your brother......

angry don't make me hate you. Wtf She wasn't in love with him? Are you kidding me,didn't you recall her words "I wish I could have them both",the only spark she had with his brother was made out from the past,its like your previous boyfriend 'died' and you still loved him but bcus of the circumstances you moved on with another dude who you fell in love with,then you found out your past bf wasn't dead and is still alive,sure your love for him would still be there since you didn't break up with him. Same applied with Freya,Killian,Dash triangle undecided
Nomski0:
.instead their chemistry was explosive. He doesn't need to carry out any sick revenge plan.
Or GTFO grin grin grin
Move on undecided ,you destroyed my heart,your mum roasted my mum,bcus of you I 'murdered' my only brother,and you expect me to move on?
How the fvck is that gonna happen?
I really hope Dash carries on his threat on Freya by ruining her life grin
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2014
Nomski0: What does being a woman have to do with this

Countless men dump women and always expect them to understand.
If she dares carry out any revenge plan, tongues will wag non stop.

Dash should suck it up. This is life, shiit happens undecided

undecided
Let me act like I didn't see this.
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2014
FKO1: BRO THE ANXIETY AND SUSPENSE OF WAITING FOR THE NEXT EPISODE
But that's what make it more fun.
So you would rather be left behind,when everyone is ahead?
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2014
Guykhena: grin grin

1. This first episode just reminded me on why I hate the Freya character,tho I like the Killian character,and btw am on team Killowl now grin.

2. shocked wtf? Wrong man? How? Bcus of the clueless cards Wendy dealth? She created the "snake" ,he wasn't after her or anything,she created the monster herself by crushing his heart sad

3. angry don't make me hate you. Wtf She wasn't in love with him? Are you kidding me,didn't you recall her words "I wish I could have them both",the only spark she had with his brother was made out from the past,its like your previous boyfriend 'died' and you still loved him but bcus of the circumstances you moved on with another dude who you fell in love with,then you found out your past bf wasn't dead and is still alive,sure your love for him would still be there since you didn't break up with him. Same applied with Freya,Killian,Dash triangle undecided

4.Move on undecided ,you destroyed my heart,your mum roasted my mum,bcus of you I 'murdered' my only brother,and you expect me to move on?
How the fvck is that gonna happen?
I really hope Dash carries on his threat on Freya by ruining her life grin

1. Je t'aime Freya Beauchamp. She's my favourite character. tongue
And seriously? Team Killowl?! grin

First Olisarah and now this, you need to stop coming up with ship names. You suck big time grin grin

2. It's not about the cards, Dash is evil. He was just masking as a do-good doctor because his mother stole his powers. Freya just unleashed the darkness within, she didn't create it and the cards spotted it. It was always in him.

*Notice how close he was with his evil mother undecided

3. Seriously, I didn't understand what you typed. lipsrsealed
But the truth remains that had she loved Dash unconditionally, Killian would have never bothered her.

Did you watch the dramatic time they first met?! She dreamt of him beforehand, her white rose turned harlot red, and when they kissed! The flowers beside them incinerated (including my heart)!! grin

Ever saw a kiss that was inflammable

Killian and Freya are written in the stars. Dash can go and hug a transformer. grin grin

4. I said it before and I'll say it again, Dash can either move on or GTFO grin grin
He's revenge plan will only backfire on his asss. tongue
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nomski0:
1. Je t'aime Freya Beauchamp. She's my favourite character. tongue
And seriously? Team Killowl?! grin

First Olisarah and now this, you need to stop coming up with ship names. You suck big time grin grin

sad but it sounds cool "KillOwl" I was thinking of "OwlKill" "Owllian" "LianOwl' damn,you're just hating cus am on the winning Team angry

Nomski0: 2. It's not about the cards, Dash is evil. He was just masking as a do-good doctor because his mother stole his powers. Freya just unleashed the darkness within, she didn't create it and the cards spotted it. It was always in him.
*Notice how close he was with his evil mother undecided

So its a crime to be a Momma's boy undecided .
And how the fvck does he know she's evil? Or has he ever team up with his mum to do something evil?
Hold on how do you come up with these theories

Nomski0:
3. Seriously, I didn't understand what you typed. lipsrsealed
undecided How would you know?
Nomski0:

But the truth remains that had she loved Dash unconditionally, Killian would have never bothered her.
Did you watch the dramatic time they first met?! She dreamt of him beforehand, her white rose turned harlot red, and when they kissed! The flowers beside them incinerated (including my heart)!! grin
Ever saw a kiss that was inflammable
Killian and Freya are written in the stars. Dash can go and hug a transformer. grin grin
Oh please,some flowers blosoms when two unknowns made out and you call that inflammable? You call that weirdsmiley.
Nomski0:
4. I said it before and I'll say it again, Dash can either move on or GTFO grin grin
He's revenge plan will only backfire on his asss. tongue
Backfire? I don't see that happening, oh is it bcus the main characters always comes out on top? Trust me that won't happen..
You could see what the mere sight of Freya does to him,you know,like in the bar,him just breathing out of anger and a table flew away shocked . All he needs to do,team up with Friedrick and the Beauchamps are gonners(once again not an Arsenal fan grin )
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 7:05am On Jul 14, 2014
This second episode,equally awesome as well...Below the link
Witches-Of-East-End Season 2-Episode 2
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2014

If I ever have twins, I'm naming them Frederick and Freya. cool

The show keeps getting better.
I'm suspicious of Frederick now. Who ingests an earring and spits it out??

The sex monster marking people with that voodoo sh.it should reveal himself, I think he's making Ingrid move out so she'll have more time to carter to his hunger. grin

Joanna is just too naive, she shouldn't trust Frederick so much, he could swallow her earring too.

#Team Killowl is into some deep occult stuff, I hope owl girl can handle Freya's entry into San Domingo. #operation save Killian from the owl. tongue

As for Dash..........muahahahahahah. I hope he loses all his money. serves him right for sending his brother to owl girl.
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nomski0:

If I ever have twins, I'm naming them Frederick and Freya. cool

I won't let you call our twins that angry
Nomski0: I'm suspicious of Frederick now. Who ingests an earring and spits it out??.
erm Maybe earrings are delicacies at Asgard,who knows smiley
Nomski0:
The sex monster marking people with that voodoo sh.it should reveal himself, I think he's making Ingrid move out so she'll have more time to carter to his hunger. grin

Sex monster That's what we calling it now undecided
Anyway,Ingrid is the key,and she got some other abilities,maybe the 'sex monster' ( undecided ) need a little pick of that smiley

Nomski0:
Joanna is just too naive, she shouldn't trust Frederick so much, he could swallow her earring too.
wtf Its clear Friedrick intentions aren't for bad(just saying), you know Wendy have been all up in Friedrick's a$$,maybe he just wanna teach her some lesson,who knows smiley
Nomski0:
#Team Killowl is into some deep occult stuff, I hope owl girl can handle Freya's entry into San Domingo. #operation save Killian from the owl. tongue
grin Owlbabe is definitely gonna kick Freya's butt,,,
And btw team #KillOwl are in the lead now,sneak peak(They Married now,oops I shouldn't have said that lipsrsealed )

Nomski0:
As for Dash..........muahahahahahah. I hope he loses all his money. serves him right for sending his brother to owl girl.
Its obvious Dash gonna kill the murrafucker,
He is begining to get hold of his powers cheesy ,you could see his cheeky devilish smile,,damn Freya and her family are gonna pay real bad grin,
Btw I was right,he did know his mum was dead,one point for me smiley
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Guykhena:
I won't let you call our twins that angry

But whyyyy?

"Frederick, Freya, it's time for bed"

Just ah_dorable. tongue

And ahem, it's my twins(and Ronaldo's) not our twins.

erm Maybe earrings are delicacies at Asgard,who knows smiley

I wouldn't be shocked. I wonder if normal people live there cheesy

Sex monster That's what we calling it now undecided
Anyway,Ingrid is the key,and she got some other abilities,maybe the 'sex monster' ( undecided ) need a little pick of that smiley

Or maybe sex monster is like a Lord or Knight in Asgard working for Ingrid's grandfather-the king and was destined to marry Ingrid before she was banished by her grandpa.
That'll explain the sex and why she sleeps better after feeding him.

She could have loved him back in Asgard.

wtf Its clear Friedrick intentions aren't for bad(just saying), you know Wendy have been all up in Friedrick's a$$,maybe he just wanna teach her some lesson,who knows smiley

I'm not totally against him. I'm just saying Joanna shouldn't trust him. 400 years ago he betrayed his family.

She'd be crazy to think he's completely changed. This is a supernatural world and you don't get to live very long if you keep trusting every Tom, Diick and Harry. undecided

grin Owlbabe is definitely gonna kick Freya's butt,,,
And btw team #KillOwl are in the lead now,sneak peak(They Married now,oops I shouldn't have said that lipsrsealed )

Married? She's his handler. She's obviously exploiting him now that he's far away from the true love of his life.

Freya will so kick her buttt. When it comes to Killian she can move the planets out of the solar system to protect him.
Owl girl is in for a rude awakening if she thinks she has him eating out of her ugly claws. angry

Its obvious Dash gonna kill the murrafucker,
He is begining to get hold of his powers cheesy ,you could see his cheeky devilish smile,,damn Freya and her family are gonna pay real bad grin,
Btw I was right,he did know his mum was dead,one point for me smiley

He won't get a chance for revenge.
He'll soon be locked up in an asylum. Hearing voices, hallucinating, talking to yourself, Dash is slowly losing it. Soon he's hunger for revenge will be the last thing on his mind when he's locked up in a psycharitric ward and chained to the bed. Hahahaha grin grin

@bold, are we keeping scores now undecided
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2014
Nomski0:

But whyyyy?

"Frederick, Freya, it's time for bed"

Just ah_dorable. tongue

And ahem, it's my twins(and Ronaldo's) not our twins.

[/color]
we'll find out soon wink.
Nomski0:
Or maybe sex monster is like a Lord or Knight in Asgard working for Ingrid's grandfather-the king and was destined to marry Ingrid before she was banished by her grandpa.
That'll explain the sex and why she sleeps better after feeding him.
She could have loved him back in Asgard.
angry how many times am I gonna state that no sex took place.
But I agree on your Asgard,Grandpa theory tho
Nomski0:
I'm not totally against him. I'm just saying Joanna shouldn't trust him. 400 years ago he betrayed his family.

Betrayed his family?
When they left him in Asgard to rot(in the middle of war) undecided
Nomski0:

She'd be crazy to think he's completely changed. This is a supernatural world and you don't get to live very long if you keep trusting every Tom, Diick and Harry. undecided
You can tell Friedrick's problem is with Wendy,and he did heal his Mum by putting the poison in his body undecided ,with that alone he aced the trust thing smiley.
Nomski0:

Married? She's his handler. She's obviously exploiting him now that he's far away from the true love of his life.
undecided did you watch the end credits scene of "Next Week On The Witches Of East End",if you did then you'll understand what am talking about...
Nomski0:

Freya will so kick her buttt. When it comes to Killian she can move the planets out of the solar system to protect him.
Owl girl is in for a rude awakening if she thinks she has him eating out of her ugly claws. angry
undecided mean the Owl basically chased Freya and Friedrick away from the spirit realm with just a 'scream',
Compared to the real life! Freya has no chance...

Nomski0:

He won't get a chance for revenge.
He'll soon be locked up in an asylum. Hearing voices, hallucinating, talking to yourself, Dash is slowly losing it. Soon he's hunger for revenge will be the last thing on his mind when he's locked up in a psycharitric ward and chained to the bed. Hahahaha grin grin
And how will it be possible locking the all Powerful Dash up
Dash powers are rising fast,and it seems they only pop up when he's angry,so for him to get hold of it,he gotta channel his powers through Anger,and his Anger is with Freya smiley,so you see how all these links...
Nomski0:

@bold, are we keeping scores now undecided
angry I've been keeping scores since day one...
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 12:59am On Jul 30, 2014
Mr Olisarah Guykhena?

You here? grin
There's a new "ship" in town. cool
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nomski0: Mr Olisarah Guykhena?

You here? grin
There's a new "ship" in town. cool
@bolded,elaborate
Cus am kinda lost undecided
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Guykhena:
@bolded,elaborate
Cus am kinda lost undecided

I meant "relationship"

I.e Dash and Ingrid. cheesy
I think they're heading towards the romantic track. wink

I like Dash with Ingrid. He looks younger. smiley
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nomski0:

I meant "relationship"

I.e Dash and Ingrid. cheesy
I think they're heading towards the romantic track. wink

I like Dash with Ingrid. He looks younger. smiley
Naah,I think its a bad combination,I rather go for "InSexMos"(Ingrid and Sex Monster grin.

But on a serious note,Friedrick is my favourite character now,so unpredictable smiley
R.I.P to Victor sad its a shame he had to die for the annoying Freya angry
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Guykhena:
Naah,I think its a bad combination,I rather go for "InSexMos"(Ingrid and Sex Monster grin.

But on a serious note,Friedrick is my favourite character now,so unpredictable smiley
R.I.P to Victor sad its a shame he had to die for the annoying Freya angry

What? Bad combination?!

I finally was able to stand Dash in this last episode just because of Ingrid. He needs someone like her to keep his evil tendencies in check.

I told you Frederick was not to be trusted completely. I have a feeling rat-girl will be making another appearance to avenge her brother's death.

R.I.P Victor. Your son's stupidi.ty killed you angry
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nomski0:

What? Bad combination?!

I finally was able to stand Dash in this last episode just because of Ingrid. He needs someone like her to keep his evil tendencies in check.

I told you Frederick was not to be trusted completely. I have a feeling rat-girl will be making another appearance to avenge her brother's death.

R.I.P Victor.Your son's stupidi.ty killed you angry
@Bolded how? undecided
Blame it on Freya's mum,
Cus Friedrick had everything under control(he had a plan),but Freya's mum just had to play the hero,and force Rat-Girl to start the time magic bomb undecided

And did I mention I blame Freya?
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Guykhena:
@Bolded how? undecided
Blame it on Freya's mum,
Cus Friedrick had everything under control(he had a plan),but Freya's mum just had to play the hero,and force Rat-Girl to start the time magic bomb undecided

And did I mention I blame Freya?

What did Freya ever do to you?!

Why this dislike for her?
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nomski0:

What did Freya ever do to you?!

Why this dislike for her?

First off she ruined Dash's life,,,,
She is the reason Killian's with The Owl,
And she's the reason Victor is dead.... It can't get more worse than that....
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by hyzicbond(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2014
Nice tv show and it's interesting but will rank Salem ahead of it cos that's a series with real witch sh.it...
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2014
Nice.

I had just started with season one. Hope to join u guys soon.

@nomiskio seems u do lots of TV shows. You are everywhere, from the orginals to tvd .....cool
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
Guykhena:

First off she ruined Dash's life,,,,
She is the reason Killian's with The Owl,
And she's the reason Victor is dead.... It can't get more worse than that....

What?! shocked

I thought you were on team Killowl (eww) aren't you supposed to be thankful that Freya brought them together? undecided

She just told him she didn't want to marry him (I.e Dash). How can you hate her?
Oliver Queen has sister swapped but you don't hate him.
Elena Gilbert has brother swapped (which has killed the credibility of a once great show) and you don't hate her?

And Frederick is the cause of Victor's death. He was up to shenanigans in Asgard and that came to bite him in the a.ss tongue

Stop hating on Freya.
Aside from her excessive push up bra display, she's a lovable character grin
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
candygosh: Nice.

I had just started with season one. Hope to join u guys soon.

@nomiskio seems u do lots of TV shows. You are everywhere, from the orginals to tvd .....cool

Welcome to The East End Family kiss

@bold, Lol, I don't do a lot o. grin grin
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nomski0:

What?! shocked

I thought you were on team Killowl (eww) aren't you supposed to be thankful that Freya brought them together? undecided

She just told him she didn't want to marry him (I.e Dash). How can you hate her?
Oliver Queen has sister swapped but you don't hate him.
Elena Gilbert has brother swapped (which has killed the credibility of a once great show) and you don't hate her?

And Frederick is the cause of Victor's death. He was up to shenanigans in Asgard and that came to bite him in the a.ss tongue

Stop hating on Freya.
Aside from her excessive push up bra display, she's a lovable character grin
First off before I start countering you,,why is your appearance here seasonal
And when your presence isn't here,here becomes boring undecided ,where you always at? Explain now angry
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
Guykhena:
First off before I start countering you,,why is your appearance here seasonal
And when your presence isn't here,here becomes boring undecided ,where you always at? Explain now angry

Yes boss. tongue

My absence is family related, I have to take care of our kids and you.

I also have chores and my work at the hospital too, so I can't be here all the time. grin grin
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Guykhena(m): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nomski0:

Yes boss. tongue

My absence is family related, I have to take care of our kids and you.

I also have chores and my work at the Hospital too, so I can't be here all the time. grin grin
@Bolded,I guess we do have something in common smiley (med lab things).

So during what time is your free time?
Let me rephrase that question,when does your Online life begin?(What time)
Re: «|Thread For Witches Of East End Season 2|» by Nomski0(f): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
Guykhena:
@Bolded,I guess we do have something in common smiley (med lab things).

So during what time is your free time?
Let me rephrase that question,when does your Online life begin?(What time)

Anytime real life lends me some breathing space. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Tacha Exposes Her Chest As She Shows Off Her Twerking Skills / 32GB Axe Perfume Bottle Camera Remote Control On/off And Motion Detection Record / Thor Love And Thunder English Subtitles Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.