Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

What Did You Miss Most On Nairaland During The Attack? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Did You Miss Most On Nairaland During The Attack? (991 Views)

What Did You Missed About Nairaland During Those Days Of Un-accessibility / What Did You Dream About And What Would You Not Do Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Miss Most On Nairaland During The Attack? by noblebright(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
What did miss most during the attack? For me i miss alot of things like treanding news, EBIAG family, friends, writter like Flow, Mazi, Sammy how TemiTope and somany other thing. what of u?
Re: What Did You Miss Most On Nairaland During The Attack? by ekenetheorg(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Give details of this attack. My profile has been taken back to years. I've spent only 11 minutes online since 2013 and can't make posts now. Just replies. Nairaland sef.
Re: What Did You Miss Most On Nairaland During The Attack? by horlah1(f): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
I miss d treading news n d literature section..buh 2 bad i had 2 join afresh
Re: What Did You Miss Most On Nairaland During The Attack? by noblebright(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
it is so unforturnate that i can't even find somany literature and has lost somany thing here.
Re: What Did You Miss Most On Nairaland During The Attack? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
I miss EBIAG my e-family cry
Re: What Did You Miss Most On Nairaland During The Attack? by swanky47(f): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
.....i miss evrytin abt nairaland especially d literature section,,,i also miss writers lyk honeyemerald and her lovely stories,,,,buh wat rili happened dat nairaland was attacked??

(1) (Reply)

How Many Novels Have You Read, And Name Them.. / The Agony Of Eve... (series) (true Life Tales) / My Experience: Pidgin English Short Tori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.