Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia (32859 Views)

Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Cameroon By Soldiers (Photos) / Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) / 15 Boko-Haram Suspects Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by tafrica(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
SSS quizzes alleged sponsor of arrested suspected terrorists in Abia

IN a boost against terror, the State Security Service(SSS) has arrested and is  interrogating a prominent man in Bauchi, who is suspected to be the sponsor of 486 alleged terror elements apprehended in Aba, Abia State. 

Besides, the Plateau State Police Command said yesterday that it has uncovered an  illegal training camps for  armed men  in  Riyom local government of the State.

In a related development, troops of 7 Division of Nigerian Army and members of Civilian Joint Task Force (CTJF) in Borno State were said to have killed over 200 Boko Haram insurgents  and destroyed over 70 motorcycles used by the bandits  at Mainti village in  Bama council of the state. 

The  SSS Assistant Director,  (Public Affairs) Marilyn Ogar told journalists yesterday at the scene of the Wednesday bombing in Abuja that the security services would not conceal the identity of anyone   involved in  insurgency .

She said,  “there is no need for us to continue to hide people any longer, I’m pained that a journalist was caught in this particular incident. So for me,  whether  you are a Muslim or Christian, woman or man, from anywhere or anybody, old or young, we  should begin to condemn insurgency and other criminalities.

I want to use this opportunity to say that the main man that sent the 486 terror suspects  have being apprehended in Bauchi. And is undergoing interrogation.”

Also, the Police spokesman, Frank Mba, who was also at the scene of the blast , reinstated that the casualty figure has not changed, stressing  that he cannot authoritatively say if foreigners were caught in the blast, but Ogar said two Turkish nationals were confirmed injured and were  receiving treatment at the National Hospital.

A Superintendent of Police, Babayemi Akomolede, disclosed in Jos  the existence of the illegal training camp for militants  during the 8th meeting of the Plateau Peace Architecture Dialogue series.

Some communities in Riyom council raised alarm that they had discovered an illegal training camp for unknown gunmen around Rim village. They therefore called on the police to protect them before the gunmen unleash terror on the communities.

According to military sources in Maiduguri and the Civilian JTF,  the successful joint operation against the insurgents was

facilitated by  Bama  residents and its traditional ruler  by identifying the  terrorists’ hideouts.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/168187-sss-quizzes-alleged-sponsor-of-arrested-suspected-terrorists-in-abia
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Kingslaw(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
What is the name of the sponsor?

8 Likes

Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sponsor must be a ghost

4 Likes

Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by eunisam: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
......space booked.....i wil only comment when i c d photo of the sponsor.....

1 Like

Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by oleeee(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
name nd where is d picture? everyday dey do nab bokoharam nigis.
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by hydeka: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
This information is rather vague.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by sammieguze(m): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ilekere: Sponsor must be a ghost
LWKMD
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by DocAdray(f): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
Story story...

So, this sponsor is 'nameless' or 'anonymous'?

2 Likes

Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by ichidodo: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
The aboki human trafficker has done nothing wrong 'cept trafficking economic immigrants from north to south.

4 Likes

Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ok.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

We can provide you with real Twitter | Instagram followers, Youtube views, Facebook fans and online Contest votes. Call +2348082898687 today!

Nairaland went on STRIKE. Y'all are welcome back
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Nnamdig2(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Name d man.
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by eunisam: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
the way this people claims to have arrested....arrested who? Hmmm nawaoh
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by joshrare(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
There z alwayz sth new on NL
Welkome bacq
As for the insurgent and its sponsors, diaris God ooooo

1 Like

Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by RatandBot(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
See more hot and latest stories at http://.com
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Talkcentral: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
I love this news

Photos: Cossy Orjiakor goes topless in support of Super Eagles

>>>> http://www./entertainment/cossy-orjiakor-goes-topless/
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ekeeyhandsome: .
eunisam: .
Na space u dey book abi
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Talkcentral: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
joshrare: There z alwayz sth new on NL
Welkome bacq
As for the insurgent and its sponsors, diaris God ooooo
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Bellafinesse(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
front page?
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by oskaaay(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
tafrica:

SSS quizzes alleged sponsor of arrested suspected terrorists in Abia

IN a boost against terror, the State Security Service(SSS) has arrested and is  interrogating a prominent man in Bauchi, who is suspected to be the sponsor of 486 alleged terror elements apprehended in Aba, Abia State. 

Besides, the Plateau State Police Command said yesterday that it has uncovered an  illegal training camps for  armed men  in  Riyom local government of the State.

In a related development, troops of 7 Division of Nigerian Army and members of Civilian Joint Task Force (CTJF) in Borno State were said to have killed over 200 Boko Haram insurgents  and destroyed over 70 motorcycles used by the bandits  at Mainti village in  Bama council of the state. 

The  SSS Assistant Director,  (Public Affairs) Marilyn Ogar told journalists yesterday at the scene of the Wednesday bombing in Abuja that the security services would not conceal the identity of anyone   involved in  insurgency .

She said,  “there is no need for us to continue to hide people any longer, I’m pained that a journalist was caught in this particular incident. So for me,  whether  you are a Muslim or Christian, woman or man, from anywhere or anybody, old or young, we  should begin to condemn insurgency and other criminalities.

I want to use this opportunity to say that the main man that sent the 486 terror suspects  have being apprehended in Bauchi. And is undergoing interrogation.”

Also, the Police spokesman, Frank Mba, who was also at the scene of the blast , reinstated that the casualty figure has not changed, stressing  that he cannot authoritatively say if foreigners were caught in the blast, but Ogar said two Turkish nationals were confirmed injured and were  receiving treatment at the National Hospital.

A Superintendent of Police, Babayemi Akomolede, disclosed in Jos  the existence of the illegal training camp for militants  during the 8th meeting of the Plateau Peace Architecture Dialogue series.

Some communities in Riyom council raised alarm that they had discovered an illegal training camp for unknown gunmen around Rim village. They therefore called on the police to protect them before the gunmen unleash terror on the communities.

According to military sources in Maiduguri and the Civilian JTF,  the successful joint operation against the insurgents was

facilitated by  Bama  residents and its traditional ruler  by identifying the  terrorists’ hideouts.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/168187-sss-quizzes-alleged-sponsor-of-arrested-suspected-terrorists-in-abia

hmmmm is that their face---show us ooooooooo
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
How many "sponsors" have you prosecuted and jailed

stewpid

6 Likes

Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Janiobi(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Praise da lord... [size=15pt]My account is still active oooooooh. [/size] grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by SPLITS(f): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
please am looking for nairaland.com.
is this the site? or am i in the wrong place?
honestly!! wetin do nairaland pain me o.
where i wan start from sef
so i just say lemme open a new account!!
old things have pass away!! all things have become new.

6 Likes

Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by oskaaay(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Janiobi: Praise da lord... [size=15pt]My account is still active oooooooh. [/size] grin grin grin grin

congratulations ooo....many accounts don pafu ka like mess for air.......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
Whats wrong with this sss people? They are quick to reveal that the residents and traditional ruler of bama facilitated the unveiling of bokoharam training camps around them, but you fail to mention the sponsor of the 400+ men ..

5 Likes

Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by davidugotex(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
And who is this sponsor?
Btw, the way SSS is dishing out figures of Boko Haram members JTF killed keeps me wandering. 200 today, 400 tomorrow, 300 another day. Abeg this Boko boys no dey finish, abi dem dey reincate?

6 Likes

Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by angiemartinez(f): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pls spare us dat sermon, dis is 2014 for cryn out loud. D man has suddenly become nameless n faceless. Nansense

1 Like

Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by vital94(m): 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
nawao 4 dis our obodo nigeria
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by enigmagu1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
pls is it a who country dat is boko haram ?? going by them number of boko haram members killed and they ar stil waxin strong makes me to tink som of d rports ofkilin boko haram members is nt true...
i rest my case.....
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Welrez(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
We need more of such concrete measures, but be specific next time.
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by InHim4Him(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
Give the name and show the pictures. That way, people who have had experiences with him can share such, updating whatever information the authorities have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC / North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega / Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.