Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (474418 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
How do i apologize again Vee?I am berri sorry.

No worries. undecided

So you'll leave the other thread alone now abi

Ehmm I left you a message on the thread. who knows? undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Corbin:
bye sleep tight see you later in the day

Thanks ma cheri kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Corbin:

Stop trying to play smart angry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
When you wake up you tell me why you are wishing us good night at 3:40a.m undecided Sleep like a baby and sweet dreamz cheesy

Smh. grin I was exiting the thread so it was only proper for me to say that. If it was an Hello greeting, then I'd say "Good morning". Or next time I'd use both. cheesy

Besides anytime I chose to go to bed is goodnight for me. Even 12pm can be good night undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Andrew13: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
shocked

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Katier00:
allow me to win and we will start another challenge and I will let you that one

Oh my dear, this one touched me. cry I like the idea, so I have to like the post of the idea I like. You gerr warramean? cry cry kiss cry kiss

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
maggilove:
I have liked everything, my finger is still fine.

Mama the Mama, na you oooo cheesy cheesy grin I throwaway salute ma kiss kiss

Btw, PRO please check your email. Thanks. cool

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Andrew13:
shocked

Why are you having a "Aha moment"? undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Not yet, but I have liked all posts since my absence.

You are doing a great job. cool

cheesy cheesy you're doing well sir. Despite the issues, you've been diligent in service. **saluting** cool cool

Thank you sir! I hope to get better at my job sir grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Andrew13:
La like la die grin

La say this again, La chop slap. angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
tendyjohn:

You will be hearing from my lawyer soon, why did you like it? embarassed

tongue

Yes, I agree you should sue Mr. Red cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Andrew13: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

La say this again, La chop slap. angry
la what?? la you can't do shit

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Andrew13:
la what?? la you can't do shit

La if you use that "sh" word again, you'll be bundled out of here. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
SUPERVISOR! SUPERVISOR! You're very welcome sir grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin Your ministry is moving. cool cool

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
kiss
VickyRotex:

Thanks ma cheri kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Andrew13: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

La if you use that "sh" word again, you'll be bundled out of here. angry angry
la nonsense la just playing with ya tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

cry cry cry cry embarassed

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2020

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Andrew13:
la nonsense la just playing with ya tongue

angry angry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Corbin:
cry cry cry cry embarassed

Corbin, why is you crying na? cry cry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Andrew13: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2020

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

Corbin, why is you crying na? cry cry
you slapt me
VickyRotex:

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Andrew13:
tongue

Where's our new Cadet? I need someone to bundle Andrew out of here. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
Corbin:
you slapt me

Pele but you were trying to play smart na cry

And I see you've just done another one. Ehn Corbin, why Shey you want another slap? cry cry

Corbin:

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Andrew13: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

Where's our new Cadet? I need someone to bundle Andrew out of here. angry angry
angryam not going anywhere

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Andrew13:
angryam not going anywhere

That's for the squad to decide, not you angry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

Pele but you were trying to play smart na cry

And I see you've just done another one. Ehn Corbin, why Shey you want another slap? cry cry

sorry embarassed

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Andrew13: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
cheesy
VickyRotex:

That's for the squad to decide, not you angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Andrew13:
cheesy
shocked shocked
How dare you shocked

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Andrew13: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Corbin:
shocked shocked
How dare you shocked
am just cruising grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
VickyRotex:
SUPERVISOR! SUPERVISOR! You're very welcome sir grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin Your ministry is moving. cool cool

Hahahahahaha, no be small work Una give person so, but anyway, I've liked every comment and like Maggilove hand no de pain me YIMU

grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Andrew13:
am just cruising grin
wink

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.