Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE (52503 Views)

BUYING FROM 1688.com And Taobao Which Platform Is Better / Order Your Goods From Konga / Free Info About Aliexpress - 1688.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
In Partnership with NISIBOR Procurement Solutions, we present to you a solution that makes purchase of goods from 1688.com easy and affordable.

How does it work?

Visit 1688.com
Shop for your preferred items
Send us the links via email (include your phone number)
We would send you a quotation
Make payment
We purchase your goods
*Ship them to Nigeria and deliver to you.
We will update you during every step of the process.

Shipping Charges To Lagos
Normal $7.80/Kg (7 days)
Express $12/Kg 24 hours ( Your goods leave China today, they arrive Lagos tomorrow evening barring unforeseen events.
This includes customs clearance.
You are free to handle shipping yourself. That's fine by us.

Our service charge is N2500 flat for 1-10 links

[b]
CHINA PAYMENT SERVICE

We also offer china payment services. We can help you make payments to your supplier at an affordable cost.

Our exchange rate varies and is dependent on market forces

Our vision is to deliver world class, excellent services to you at an affordable rate. Our customer care service is exceptional. You can verify from any one who has used our services.

Comments, questions and constructive criticisms are welcome.

For immediate response to inquiries
Kindly mail or text us.
nisiborps@gmail.com

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by myads890(m): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nice and cheap. Following
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
myads890: Nice and cheap. Following

Thank you sir.

We await your orders sir.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by doyinjummy(f): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Great work you're doing. Just paid for my second order.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
doyinjummy: Great work you're doing. Just paid for my second order.
Thank you ma'am for being our launch customer. The first order will arrive at our Agents' tomorrow and procurement of items in your second order commences tomorrow. We 'll continue to deliver prompt and excellent service.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
Goods are cheaper on 1688.com

2 Likes

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thank you for your continued patronage.

Head of Operations

NPS

July 15th 2014
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 5:53am On Jun 28, 2014
Good morning everyone, we are making steady progress. One of our launch customers order from 1688.com is already on it's way to Nigeria. We helped him procure the goods and sent them to his preferred shipping agent.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 6:16am On Jun 28, 2014
Another Customer's order from Aliexpress is arriving Lagos this evening. grin
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2014
We also offer china payment service to your suppliers in China.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by solaceTK(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2014
Good morning everyone here, l was privileged to be the first person to use their service and l want to share my experience with them. First of all without mixing words, l want to categorically say that for the two and half years l have been into mini importation that l have never use any service that is close to this one in terms of excellence. l have used to say the list over 10 different companies for procurement and shipping, but none of the companies l have used updates the customers on the ongoings of his order like this one. l sourced for the products l wanted to buy on Monday, copied the links and sent to them via email, and with 2 minutes they replied to my mail that they have acknowledged my order that they would get back to me shortly, within an hour they sent me the quotations in. RMB, dollar and naira. l proceeded to make payment, and right at the bank they acknowledged my payment. On Tuesday, before 6:30am they sent me a message that my sellers would be paid today. few hours later they informed me that l should give them 3 days to receive all my items and ship to Nigeria. On Thursday morning they informed me that all my items ll be in their office, before they end of Thursday my items were shipped and l was sent the pictures ofy items and the tracking no. As l talk to you now items are in Nigeria. My rating is 10/10 prompt service and excellent customers' relations. As for me l will use their service again and again

7 Likes

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
solaceTK: Good morning everyone here, l was privileged to be the first person to use their service and l want to share my experience with them. First of all without mixing words, l want to categorically say that for the two and half years l have been into mini importation that l have never use any service that is close to this one in terms of excellence. l have used to say the list over 10 different companies for procurement and shipping, but none of the companies l have used updates the customers on the ongoings of his order like this one. l sourced for the products l wanted to buy on Monday, copied the links and sent to them via email, and with 2 minutes they replied to my mail that they have acknowledged my order that they would get back to me shortly, within an hour they sent me the quotations in. RMB, dollar and naira. l proceeded to make payment, and right at the bank they acknowledged my payment. On Tuesday, before 6:30am they sent me a message that my sellers would be paid today. few hours later they informed me that l should give them 3 days to receive all my items and ship to Nigeria. On Thursday morning they informed me that all my items ll be in their office, before they end of Thursday my items were shipped and l was sent the pictures ofy items and the tracking no. As l talk to you now items are in Nigeria. My rating is 10/10 prompt service and excellent customers' relations. As for me l will use their service again and again
Thank you sir for your five star feedback. We 'll continue to improve and innovate to deliver world class services.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Nanecs: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nice stuff you are doing here bro. I will come back later to drop some useful tips on navigating 1688 website for those still finding it difficult doing so.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nanecs: Nice stuff you are doing here bro. I will come back later to drop some useful tips on navigating 1688 website for those still finding it difficult doing so.
That would be very much appreciated. We look forward to it. Thank you sire.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by olak2k8: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2014
where is your contact address for payment and collection of goods. give us your
contact address in lagos
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:41am On Jun 29, 2014
olak2k8: where is your contact address for payment and collection of goods. give us your
contact address in lagos
kindly check your mail sir. (Inbox or Spam)
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by dwizy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
dwizy: ********
I see you sir. Space booking things grin
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Nanecs: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
Navigating1688.com(wholesale site, also called alibaba.cn) via laptop or pc.

1. Firstly, you have to keep in mind that Chinese Character keywords should be used in 1688.com’s search. English keywords will only bring much fewer results. All you have to do is go to translate.google.com to translate the product you are searching for. E.g if you want to source for shoes, just convert shoes to China, copy it and paste in the search box of 1688.com

1 Share

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Nanecs: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
2. Please note that latest version of chrome browser is recommended. Once the page is loaded, Chrome will pop up a hit which would allow you to translate the page into English. If no hit was popped up for you to enable translation, please right click on the blank part of the page and select “Translate to English” from the dropdown menu.

3. Select the appropriate language and set the option to be “Always translate Chinese (Simplified Han) to English”, so all the following pages opened will be automatically translated into English as if you are browsing in English.

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Nanecs: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
4. If you are interested in a product and want to buy it, copy the link and send to nisiborps@gmail.com specifying size, color, quantity, and any other info of the product, if needed.

1 Like

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by lahify(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
please what is the conversion rate of Chinese Yuan to dollars
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
lahify: please what is the conversion rate of Chinese Yuan to dollars

YUAN/6.1 (6.1 varies)
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
Special deal for Wholesalers.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/CREATED-Q7-Blutooth-wifi-3G-phone-call-GPS-dual-sim-dual-camera-1GB-Ram-8GB-Rom/1857127804.html

We 'll get you this tablet for $85/pc inclusive of one leather pouch and sf express to your preferred shipper. Mail me for details.

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2014
Nice 1. . Thespecialone.

I tink if u want plenty costumer u need to be searchin for good deal for ur follower. . Dat will make u special among others

Is nt bad if ur costumer want to be postin links on this thread. . Another person might hv intrest in it.

Am just tinkin of dat ur charge?. .
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2014
LONGFELLOW02: Nice 1. . Thespecialone.

I tink if u want plenty costumer u need to be searchin for good deal for ur follower. . Dat will make u special among others

Is nt bad if ur costumer want to be postin links on this thread. . Another person might hv intrest in it.

Am just tinkin of dat ur charge?. .
Thank you for your useful insight. Our charges are the most competitive around, study them carefully. From time to time, we 'll post deals for our customers. We posted one yesterday. We take the issue of thread hijacking seriously and defaulters would be reported to the mods for appropriate action. Any customer that has any thing outside the purpose of this thread to post, may create a thread for it. If people are interested, they 'll find it.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Samalex2008(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
This is a great work. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Samalex2008: This is a great work. Keep it up.
Thank you sir for your encouragement.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
LONGFELLOW02: Nice 1. . Thespecialone.

OGA YOUR ATTENTION IS NEEDED HERE

https://www.nairaland.com/1795328/preorder-brand-new-ainol-ax3
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 12:02am On Jul 02, 2014
HELLO EVERYONE,

WE HAVE A NEW DEAL FOR YOU

AINOL AX3 3G SWORD PRE ORDER FOR NGN21,500

BUNDLED ACCESSORIES

OTG CABLE
USB CABLE
CHARGER
SCREEN PROTECTOR
TOUCH PEN
KEYBOARD CASE
LEATHER CASE

MORE DETAILS HERE

https://www.nairaland.com/1795328/preorder-brand-new-ainol-ax3
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by gregswagzz(m): 8:13am On Jul 02, 2014
nice and precise,excellent customer care#hope to do biz wif u guys again#kudos man
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by ImpactWorld(m): 6:55am On Jul 03, 2014
Hello everyone,

I want to say thank you to NISIBOR PROCUREMENT for an excellent service.
I sent ABOUT 3400 USD (571,000 naira) through him to my sellers. They received the payment within 24 hours as he promised.
I am particularly impressed because, not only did he respond swiftly to my emails, HE WAS ACTUALLY THE ONE CALLING ME ON MY MOBILE PHONE FOR UPDATES.

For some of you who may doubt the genuineness of my feedback, you may wish to confirm from the thread on Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers by Ymodulus.
https://www.nairaland.com/1556530/good-newly-found-shipping-agent/6

I stated my ugly experience with Noni Kings shipping... on that thread. And although most of the comments are lost due to the attack on Nairaland, the 'ogas' can still remember the story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Building A Cooking Gas/LPG Skid Plant Anywhere In Nigeria / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing / Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.