Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Waec Gce 2014 Exammination Tips On How To Write D Exams With Good Grade - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Gce 2014 Exammination Tips On How To Write D Exams With Good Grade (3331 Views)

What It Takes To Graduate With A Good Grade / WAEC GCE 2014/2015 Result Is Out - Www.waecdirect.org Release Date Nov/dec Check / WAEC GCE 2014/2015 Result Checking Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Gce 2014 Exammination Tips On How To Write D Exams With Good Grade by examrunz: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
WAEC GCE 2014:- How To Get All 2014 REAL WAEC GCE QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Direct To Your Phone As Text MSG (SMS) Click here
NAIJA EXAM RUNZ 2014/2015 WAEC GCE RUNS SUBSCRIPTION PAGE.
PLS READ THIS SLOWLY TO UNDERSTAND IT VERY WELL BECAUSE WE HAVE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING IN A SIMPLE LANGUAGE.
WAPMASTERS, DO NOT COPY THIS TO YOUR SITE COS I KNW IT'S THE NEXT THING ON UR AGENDA
An Opportunity To Make A Change & Excel!!
Notice:
Note that we Have Gotten All Practicals Questions and Answers, So Subscribe now and get it Early
The WEST AFRICA Examinations Council (WAEC):Board 2014/2015 section is at hand, coming up latest 29 August
ADVICE:
A serious Student would go vividly extremely miles to see his or her success because no one would be happy to say am going to re-write next year that we reject in Isa jesus insha Allah name!! Subscribe earlier the better Now! And Be brave to let your friends know that WAEC GCE Cant Delay you THIS Year
To Get The Correct 2014/2015 WAEC GCE Solved Answers Direct to your Phone as SMS Before/During Exam will cost you some money And You Can Only pay that through Bank & Recharge Card Payment except for minor payments. Also paying in bulk (i.e. Payments for more than 5 Subjects at a time) is Cheaper than paying per Subject. The Choice is yours. Below are the list of available subjects;
LISTS OF AVAILABLE SUBJECTS FOR WAEC GCE 2014/2015 RUNS
♣ English
♣ Maths
♣ Civic Education
♣ Biology(Not Compulsory again)
♣ physics
♣ Chemistry
♣ Literature
♣ Govenment
♣ Geography
♣ Economics
♣ Commerce
♣ Accounting
♣ Agric sc
♣ Further Maths
♣ CRK
♣ Igbo
♣ Yoruba
♣ Hausa
----
Newly introduced Subjects
♥ Data Proccessing
♥ I.C.T
♥ Civic
♥Education(Compulsory)
-----
--- Practicals
☀ Agric
☀ Physics
☀ Chemistry
☀ Biology
NAIJA EXAM RUNZ OF NIGERIA PROOFS in our priviously exams
We have unlimited proofs, just to ensure you that we are the BEST:: JUST take your time to view the BELOW Link of our candidates results,
☀ WAEC GCE and NECO 2014/2015 candidates[please don't get tired,it won't take you more than 6mins to view some of our proofs and testimonies]...we can't shout bcoz we are d best!!
Check our previous post to view the Results of Our Lovely Subscribers which Are all in there Various University By Now

TO VIEW ALL OUR EXAMINATION PROOFS AND HOW NAIJA EXAM RUNZ GROUP IS BETTER BY FAR
NAIJA EXAM RUNZ PRICE LISTS FOR VIA BANKS PLC PAYMENT:
Below are the Prices for the Runs;
VIA BANKS All payment for Full Subject Should be made through Bank Payment. Payments For;
(i) 1 Subject(OBJ & Eassy) = N800 each.
(ii) 2 Subjects(OBJ & Eassy) = N1500.
(iii) 3 Subjects(OBJ & Eassy) = N2000.
(iv) 4 Subjects(OBJ & Eassy all practicals) = N3000.
(v) 5 Subjects(OBJ, Eassy &Practicals) = N4000.
(vi) 6 Subjects(OBJ, Eassy &Practicals) = N5000
(vii) 7 Subjects(OBJ, Eassy & Practicals) = N6000.
(viii) 8 Subjects(OBJ, Eassy & Practicals) = N6500.
(ix) 9 Subjects(OBJ, Eassy & Practicals) = N7000
(x) All Subjects (OBJ, Eassy &Practicals) = N7000.
FOR PRACTICAL AND O.B.J
(i)Payment Per Subject(OBJ Only)= N100 each.
(ii)Payment for(Practical Only)= N500 each.
NAIJA EXAM RUNZ PRICE LISTS FOR RECHARGE CARD Payment.:
Below are the Prices for the Runs;
VIA RECHARGE CARD All payment for Full Subject Should be made through Bank Payment. Payments For;
(i) 1 Subject(OBJ & Eassy) = N800 each.
(ii) 2 Subjects (OBJ & Eassy PRACTICALS ) = N2000.
(iii) 3 Subjects(OBJ & Eassy Practicals ) = N3000.
(iv) 4 Subjects (OBJ & Eassy practicals ) = N4000.
(v) 5 Subjects (OBJ, Eassy&Practicals) = N5000.
(vi) 6 Subjects(OBJ, Eassy&Practicals) = N6000
(vii) 7 Subjects(OBJ, Eassy&Practicals) = N7000.
(viii) 8 Subjects(OBJ, Eassy&Practicals) = N800.
(ix) 9 Subjects(OBJ, Eassy&Practicals) = N9000
(x) All Subjects(OBJ, Eassy&Practicals) = N9000.
FOR PRACTICAL AND O.B.J
(i)Payment Per Subject(OBJ Only)= N200 each.
(ii)Payment for(Practical Only)= N500 each.
NAIJA EXAM RUNZ BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
If you need the NAIJA EXAM RUNZ [NER] Bank Account Number & Details; Send Your name Now as Text message to
including a request for Bank Account Details. It will be sent to you immediately we verify Your name.
======GOODLUCK====
Re: Waec Gce 2014 Exammination Tips On How To Write D Exams With Good Grade by Samsonpaulinus: 8:45am On Jul 06, 2014
I am Paul by name i want to advice those who wrote 2014/2015 waec to contact Mr Andrew to help them upgrade their waec result or monitor their result for it not to be withheld,he was the one that helped me and so many persons i my center last year and this is why am using this medium to advice if you need help in your waec result just contact him on his number 08152240666
Re: Waec Gce 2014 Exammination Tips On How To Write D Exams With Good Grade by OlusoGreat(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
Waec Gce PIN is available .....
It goes for 14k.... Hurry now .

Contact details::
Or mail
Showfaithy@yahoo.com
Re: Waec Gce 2014 Exammination Tips On How To Write D Exams With Good Grade by OlusoGreat(m): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
It goes for 14k.... Hurry now .

Or mail
Showfaithy@yahoo.com
Re: Waec Gce 2014 Exammination Tips On How To Write D Exams With Good Grade by OlusoGreat(m): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
.... Hurry now .

Or mail
Showfaithy@yahoo.com
Re: Waec Gce 2014 Exammination Tips On How To Write D Exams With Good Grade by bendeco(m): 5:29am On Sep 05, 2014
For ur 100% sure 2014 Waec Gce cheaper runz :-

Visit,

WWW.NaijaWaves.com
WWW.NaijaWaves.com
WWW.NaijaWaves.com
WWW.NaijaWaves.com
WWW.NaijaWaves.com
WWW.NaijaWaves.com
WWW.naijaWaves.com
WWW.NaijaWaves.com

U can add me on,
Whatsapp:- 08130133156
Bbm pin:- 22CE6355
Re: Waec Gce 2014 Exammination Tips On How To Write D Exams With Good Grade by bendeco(m): 5:31am On Sep 05, 2014
For ur 100% sure 2014 Waec Gce cheaper runz :-

Visit,

www.NaijaWaves.com
www.NaijaWaves.com
www.NaijaWaves.com
www.NaijaWaves.com
www.NaijaWaves.com
www.NaijaWaves.com
www.naijaWaves.com
www.NaijaWaves.com

U can add me on,
Whatsapp:- 08130133156
Bbm pin:- 22CE6355
Re: Waec Gce 2014 Exammination Tips On How To Write D Exams With Good Grade by Ritaoka66: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2014
My name is Rita i want to thank Mr Albert Rufai for helping me last year to upgrade my waec gce, i actually contacted him to make sure my results are okay before it comes out and when it was out i made all the papers. If you also need help in your 2014 gce just contact Mr Albert Rufai on 07032082404
Re: Waec Gce 2014 Exammination Tips On How To Write D Exams With Good Grade by Martha12: 6:17am On Nov 17, 2014
Upgrade your waec gce 2014 results now before it is released, gce candidates are to contact Mr Andrew waec official his is helping people now just as he helped me last year including my friends and here is his number for those who are interested 08152240666
Re: Waec Gce 2014 Exammination Tips On How To Write D Exams With Good Grade by Sophialuv: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2014
Upgrading of Waec gce is 100% possible with the help of Mr Andrew in the Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec gce 2014 result with ease before it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy that i am in school now and all was due to the help of Mr Andrew who helped me to upgrade my Maths which have been giving me problem, i will advice if you have any subjects giving you problems in your waec or having other issues in your waec? Don't waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach Mr Andrew call him through this number 08152240666 i am very sure he will help you out.
Re: Waec Gce 2014 Exammination Tips On How To Write D Exams With Good Grade by OkorieChinyere: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
My name is Okorie Chinyere, i am 20 years of age i, hail from Anambra State Nigeria.Whose most of examines has frustrated in so many times even to the extant my friends named me Miss enrollment, before i met this gracious man call Mr Albert Rufai who helped me to released all my withheld WAEC GCE results and also helped me to upgrade some subjects that i had failed.At, first when i saw his number on net i thought it was a fake and is not genuine or real.And i also felt that it might be those hungry lions in the street,(yahoo boys or fraudsters)but i never knew that he was God sent to me.So that was how he poured smiles on me with his connections,influences,powers and authorities that are invested in him.But today,i am very happy at least i can boast of some result that can push me to further my educational career.Please, in case you needs his help i advice u to call him through this number:07032082404
Re: Waec Gce 2014 Exammination Tips On How To Write D Exams With Good Grade by Sandraoko: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
I just got my 2014 waec gce withheld results released with the help of Mr Andrew a very high person in the waec office, i am so very happy because i equally made all my papers. If you need his help either to release your waec gce withheld results or upgrade it, i will advice you contact Mr Andrew on his number 08152240666
Re: Waec Gce 2014 Exammination Tips On How To Write D Exams With Good Grade by favourodiase02: 3:55am On Jan 19, 2015
I went on line yesterday to check my waec gce result and i failed my English,i had to contact Mr Dele in the waec office if he can help me, and i was ask to send my waec gce details then today he told me to check the result again and to my greatest surprise i checked and the English was upgraded to B, i thank the all mighty God for leading me to this good Man and in case you need help to upgrade your waec i advice you to call Mr Dele with this number: 08114555704
Re: Waec Gce 2014 Exammination Tips On How To Write D Exams With Good Grade by favourodiase02: 3:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Thanks to Mr Dele for helping me to upgrade and release my waec gce withheld result, when I thought there is no hope that is when he came along. If you know that you sat for the exam and you know that your performances were very poor pls all you have to do is to call him on 08114555704

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Most Embarrassing Secondary School Moment? / Reekado Bank Is Now A Graduate / 18-YR-OLD NKECHI CHIDI-OGBOLU BECOMES YOUNGEST GRADUATE FROM US UNIVERSITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.