Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,789 members, 7,898,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:58 PM

All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! - Sports (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (157471 Views)

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
mikron:
udoh and the Malian keeper both conceded 4 goals each in the tourney so what made d Malian keeper better? Is it because he saved a penalty?

Udoh conceded 5goals: 1 against Chile, 2 against Croatia and 2 against Mexico. So technically d Malian goalie has it.
To me Udoh is a better goalie jst dat the Malians have a better defence.

By the way any1 also heard that loud scream from Udoh. Something like "make we win make our life change o!".

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by thetelz(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
tbaba12345:
Zarahddeen Bello included in Siasia under 23..

Picture boy dropped
aww, I loved picture boy, such a character smiley....but I love Bello more, he's cute grin
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by mikron(m): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
adeyemi2015:

I am proudly a United Fan, and I think I can be more objective with the argument. If Man United under Sir Alex signed Mikel, he was gonna be shipped down to the Academy and eventually sold out! He's not gonna make the first Team, except playing League Cup Matches!
Sentiment apart, Sir Alex didn't appreciate African Players during his management. Manouche was a top notch before he signed for Man United, how did it end up for him?!
Mikel won many Trophies at Chelsea, including the most coveted European Trophy!
Mourinho did a fine a job with Mikel, he needed someone to replace Makelele and Mikel was believed by him to be the best choice!
Mourinho had believe in Mikel, he played him well and gave him chances despite the abundant presence of the experienced Players in the Rank!
BTW - we saw how Pogba saga panned out under Sir Alex Ferguson!
it's manucho the Angolan
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
mikron:
it's manucho the Angolan

I was jst wondering my self.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
safarigirl:
aww, I loved picture boy, such a character smiley....but I love Bello more, he's cute grin

Zaharadeen Bello so cute?

Hmmm... Ola... Ok o.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by mikron(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
gbosaa:
@ icon4s,

Nigeria played a totally different game from what we saw earlier. Their game improved tremendously from the semis against Mexico. I think Nwakali played a vital part of that resurgence. He really stepped up his game. It was like watching a Mikel of 2005 and yaya Toure molded together. Who would believe that they would suppress, dominate and our class the Malians the way they did yesterday.

Statistics shows that Nigeria had better possession, more shots on target, better attack and tackles won.
I for one believed in our boys from when they played the 1st match against the US. My belief on them was never shaken unlike majority of u guys here.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Icon4s:

Zaharadeen Bello so cute?
Hmmm... Ola... Ok o.
he is.....cute in a Fulani way
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by mikron(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
This is really funny.......... Now we see people "denying" their initial stance because "success" have come the way of Nigeria...........

*****shaking my head and smiling*****

Well, I'm glad I was "eventually" proven right...... I still remember "the few ones" who saw "this Glory" from the very beginning............

I know those whose analysis concluded that, against all odds, we were gonna emerge Champions.......*smiles* (and produced more stars apart from The Nwakali and Osimhen we were already sure of pre-world cup).

I don't have to sing "this song" because those with "good memory" KNOW "those" who predicted and analysed correctly when the tournament was still young and even before the action started.

Like someone said, "Success indeed has MANY FRIENDS"........... *WINKS*

Anyway, I'll really appreciate when people acknowledge the fact that "we" were few who believed in this team and much more. Every body is free is celebrate but It's kinda funny seeing some folks sound like "We knew all along"........ Very funny indeed.

Bye guys....... My days on NL sports are even numbered....... Coz soon again I'll have "scarcely little time to post". 2017 is 2 yrs away..... Hmmm... We'll see sha.... But for Rio 2016, I think I'll be there....... I'm moving into another "phase".

Been a pleasure and it's still a pleasure......*smiles*

Say Ceeeeeeeeeee y'all............ *smiles*

Very very funny indeed, most of the praise singers here out rightly showed their bias analysis and skepticism about our boys, but something kept telling me they will rewrite history. And I was right. Good job coach Amunike, good job our gallant Golden Eaglets, congrats sports forumites. Nigeria great people, great nation
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
safarigirl:
he is.....cute in a Fulani way

Ok o. I will tell ur baby daddy o.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by mikron(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
This is really funny.......... Now we see people "denying" their initial stance because "success" have come the way of Nigeria...........

*****shaking my head and smiling*****

Well, I'm glad I was "eventually" proven right...... I still remember "the few ones" who saw "this Glory" from the very beginning............

I know those whose analysis concluded that, against all odds, we were gonna emerge Champions.......*smiles* (and produced more stars apart from The Nwakali and Osimhen we were already sure of pre-world cup).

I don't have to sing "this song" because those with "good memory" KNOW "those" who predicted and analysed correctly when the tournament was still young and even before the action started.

Like someone said, "Success indeed has MANY FRIENDS"........... *WINKS*

Anyway, I'll really appreciate when people acknowledge the fact that "we" were few who believed in this team and much more. Every body is free is celebrate but It's kinda funny seeing some folks sound like "We knew all along"........ Very funny indeed.

Bye guys....... My days on NL sports are even numbered....... Coz soon again I'll have "scarcely little time to post". 2017 is 2 yrs away..... Hmmm... We'll see sha.... But for Rio 2016, I think I'll be there....... I'm moving into another "phase".

Been a pleasure and it's still a pleasure......*smiles*

Say Ceeeeeeeeeee y'all............ *smiles*

re u relocating to planet Mars? *******winks***********
OH I get it, u want to start ur course project, just guessing
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Icon4s:

Ok o. I will tell ur baby daddy o.
even if I marry, as long as I can see, I will continue to admire good looking guys.

Bello no reach Awoniyi for my eyes, but I can still say he's cute just like Chidera Ezeh
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
safarigirl:
even if I marry, as long as I can see, I will continue to admire good looking guys.

Bello no reach Awoniyi for my eyes, but I can still say he's cute just like Chidera Ezeh

Ehen if u say Chidera Ok. No b Zaharadeen. grin

But my advice, abeg when u are married dnt admire any cute guy in ur husband's presence o. U will nt like the outcome.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by mikron(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
enomakos:
To be frank kelechi nwakali is good very good but he does not deserve the mvp,he deserve the silver ball

VICTOR OSIMHEN is the one that deserve the mvp

10goals no be moimoi
nwakali is the engine room of the team, he had d Kelechi iheanacho kind of influence on the team, a perfect team player and a born leader, a distributor, he lubricates the midfield, I don't know if u understand where I'm getting @,if you follow most FIFA competitions u ll notice that most MVPs of the tournament usually go to the best performing no 10. In this case, Kelechi takes the cake. He who the cap fit.............. wink
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Icon4s:

Ehen if u say Chidera Ok. No b Zaharadeen. grin

But my advice, abeg when u are married dnt admire any cute guy in ur husband's presence o. U will nt like the outcome.
I don't even admire cute guys in the presence of male friends, talk less husband.

Forget all this talk wey I dey talk here, I give guys their due respect in reality. I no dey even like make girls dey talk anyhow for men.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
safarigirl:
I don't even admire cute guys in the presence of male friends, talk less husband.

Forget all this talk wey I dey talk here, I give guys their due respect in reality. I no dey even like make girls dey talk anyhow for men.

Ok o. Better then.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by mikron(m): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Icon4s:

Na.I dnt do whatsapp bro.Jst BB messaging. Mayb I am too old school.
ayt, what about Facebook?
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
enomakos:
To be frank kelechi nwakali is good very good but he does not deserve the mvp,he deserve the silver ball

VICTOR OSIMHEN is the one that deserve the mvp

10goals no be moimoi

Bros MVP is nt jst abt scoring goals. Kelechi Nwakali deserves it. He was d best player of the tourney.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by mikron(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Icon4s:

We are raising a Golden generation for Qatar 2022 WC.
if we don't reach the final then there is a curse following our super eagles. But I'm sure if the NFF get their acts right we should win the world Cup sooner than later.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
mikron:
ayt, what about Facebook?

Yeah I am on facebook.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
mikron:
if we don't reach the final then there is a curse following our super eagles. But I'm sure if the NFF get their acts right we should win the world Cup sooner than later.

Dnt raise ur hopes too high Bros. I am only expecting a descent outing. Final ke?
I hope dey prove me wrong.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by mikron(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Icon4s:

Udoh conceded 5goals: 1 against Chile, 2 against Croatia and 2 against Mexico. So technically d Malian goalie has it.
To me Udoh is a better goalie jst dat the Malians have a better defence.

By the way any1 also heard that loud scream from Udoh. Something like "make we win make our life change o!".
grin grin grin. Yah I forgot we conceded 2 again Mexico, that makes if 5. But I believe udoh was better than Samuel, it would be a delight to watch udoh in d under 20s
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
mikron:
grin grin grin. Yah I forgot we conceded 2 again Mexico, that makes if 5. But I believe udoh was better than Samuel, it would be a delight to watch udoh in d under 20s
Yeah U20 if another goalie doesn't outshine him jst like Enaholo did to Alampasu.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by tbaba12345: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Icon4s:

U dnt know Habib Makanjuola hu was d youngest player at the 2013 U17? He was 14yrs old when he featured for Nigeria in tgat tourney. He only came in as a sub in that 3-3 draw against Sweden.Currently in Chelsea academy. He is also potentially a next U20 player.

I also expect Chinedu Obasi to b in d next U20. He was 15 @ UAE 2013.

I know him but i don't think, he is good enough... How is he doing in chelsea since then? Has he broke into Chelsea under 18?
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by mikron(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Icon4s:

I was jst wondering my self.
he got the spelling wrong.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by fujirice: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:

Is the win a historic event yes or no. What is your point? Ghana made three consecutive finals in '93, '95, '97. Do you think an African side could not have done it before us?
I just asked an innocent question if any other African country have won the cup except Nigeria and Ghana
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
tbaba12345:

I know him but i don't think, he is good enough... How is he doing in chelsea since then? Has he broke into Chelsea under 18?

that boy is jst 16. I hope he gets better.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
mikron:
I for one believed in our boys from when they played the 1st match against the US. My belief on them was never shaken unlike majority of u guys here.

Just jog on mate...don't look back...

It's people like you who would turn back to swear and vent your frustrations when they concede goals or ask for managers sack.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by tbaba12345: 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Makanjuola is no longer in Chelsea, ... He now plays for Birmingham FC... http://www.brookehousecollegefootballacademy.co.uk/club/80846/Players/view/2451161
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by lakesidepapa(m): 12:40am On Nov 11, 2015
tbaba12345:
Makanjuola is no longer in Chelsea, ... He now plays for Birmingham FC... http://www.brookehousecollegefootballacademy.co.uk/club/80846/Players/view/2451161

Me and habib are frm the same compound, we dnt knw which team his playing for until i see this post. All i knw is that he's in london, playing for chelsea bla bla. His father use to hide his affairs from family but who cares. He should be around 19 to 20 nw, football age apart. Habib is very quiet, respectful and reserved. He used to call me "egbon loko" smiley birmingham is good for him, it seems they have a good structure for young player
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by mikron(m): 2:47am On Nov 11, 2015
gbosaa:
[/b]

Just jog on mate...don't look back...

It's people like you who would turn back to swear and vent your frustrations when they concede goals or ask for managers sack.

unlike u i dont use derogatory words on fellow forumites here, u have a track record of trowing invective's at peeps here on nairaland. its unfortunate
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by mikron(m): 2:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Icon4s:

Yeah U20 if another goalie doesn't outshine him jst like Enaholo did to Alampasu.
alampasu was actually the 3rd choice going into the u17 2013 tourney

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast AFCON 2023 Finals (1 - 2) On 11th February 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.