Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) - Sports (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) (478782 Views)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / FIFA U-20 World Cup New Zealand 2015 Full Time Table And Fixtures / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Icon4s(m): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
aodis:

THE ANSWER TO UR QUESTION IS THEY ARE A PAR. COS THOSE UNDER 23 ARE EVEN OLDER THAN THEIR AGES, AND THE FLYING EAGLES ARE THAT RANGE AS WELL.

When the Fyling Eagles trashed the best 4 teams in d NPFL?
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
mikron:
u re right. His name is akpoguma
And the good news is that he is still eligible to play for the Super Eagles.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mrham03(m): 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
CFCfan:

dude, i dont think that will happen. after he was ignored by nff.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by enomakos(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mikron(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
CFCfan:

yes he said something like that. But I don't see Germany not capping that guy, he ll play for them cos he is good
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
mrham03:
dude, i dont think that will happen. after he was ignored by nff.
The Glass House may have a change of mind if the Germans go all the way to the final or the semis. grin
At 6'3", he would be a good option at centre back or right back.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mikron(m): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
LeeCodeman:

It will become clearer in the coming days. He's not clinched a deal yet so he's coming home. Most of their International flights stop at MMA, Lagos and since he's based in Ilorin, he simply needs to book his flight from Lagos to Ilorin. Abuja does not come to the scene.
honestly I don't know where he is based, but I believe kwara
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mikron(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
safarigirl:
I no know why this thing dey pain una like this. If y'all are this pained, imagine how the boys will feel. I understand the anger and resentment and how gut-wrenching this loss is, but what's done is done. Mistakes were made, hopes were dashed, but life goes on. Just phuck it all and go wipe your tears in the Super Falcons' thread grin. Cc lexyman, Joseph1013, mikron, Tbaba123, leecodeman, fribery, thegoodjoe, thesupernerd (bros, na so you enter ghostmode, na wa o)
safarigirl my sister I no tell u lie d thing still dey pain me because we have players that could ve won us that game but the coach did otherwise, I still asked to know why he didn't play his best legs

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by enomakos(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Icon4s:
Lady and Gentlemen, lets take it easy on the coach and players. The boys especially have really done well competing at this stage. As i have always said, I have been following d U20 WC since 1985 & i said it that this is nt d best Flying Eagles we have ever produced.

Go to FIFA records, no country has won an U17 WC and 2yrs after won the U20 WC.

As i have always pointed out even before the tourney kicked off , we went to d U20 WC with cadet/ academy players. Nigeria currently does nt have 19 & 20 yrs old dat are playing top flight football in competitive leagues hence we had to parade mostly 17 & 18 yrs olds as U20 players.Age, size & experience are vital factors in d performance of a team which could b partly y Manu prefered d older players and Awoniyi (bc of his size).

Today's game was a simple scenerio of Men vs boys. Germany paraded d oldest average age while Nigeria paraded d youngest average age.90% of the German players are already 20 yrs olds and already playing senior team football in theur respective clubs while 80% of the Nigerian team are 17/18 yrs olds and are still playing for cadet teams (including Yahaya, Iheanacho, Nwakali, Ezeh).

The Germans were superior bc while we paraded mostly teenage cadet players dey paraded young professionals.

GOOD NEWS!: 80% of this squad are 18 or less. That means dey can still play in next U20 (with their real mates). They will have to slug it out with the Emmanuel Amuneke's Eaglets.

It simple means that Iheanacho, Awoniyi, Yahaya, Nwakali, Ezeh, Bello, Muhammed, Mustapha, Idowu, Alampasu can form d back bone of d next flying Eagles. If these crop of boys can sign good professional contracts and improve on their games they will b too hot for any team to hold in 2 yrs time.

I also suggest we keep Manu as d U20 coach. I am sure he would have learnt 1 or 2 lessons from this tourney.I still believe in these boys. We'll hope to see them again in 2 yrs.
you make alot of sense bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

More like, The Germans paid Manu to keep his attacking players from making the Germans look bad. It seems they were sure these bright lads will not come in.

SMH - Almost a whole game with only one change.
Who would reject a hypothetical $15,000 bribe? cheesy

Note the 'hypothetical'

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
mikron:
yes he said something like that. But I don't see Germany not capping that guy, he ll play for them cos he is good
Hmm. Let's see if he won't be another Sidney Sam or Owomoyela.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
It's not lyk dat My lady. I've been a little tied down with my studies and other matters. I only got some chance 2day which made me watch d game... What Can I say? Are we witnessing the birth of another Stephen Keshi? Time will tell... Come rain, come floods, come sunshine, come fire and brimstone... Come whatever! I STAND BY THIS TEAM COZ THEY ARE ALREADY CHAMPIONS DESPITE MANU GARBA'S PRESSING OF THE 'SELF-DESTRUCT' BUTTON...
God bless Nigeria *big smiles*

P.S: HEY GUYS, SHAKE IT OFF... Dust yourselves and get up.... WE'VE GOT A SUPER BRIGHT FUTURE UP AHEAD...

safarigirl:
I no know why this thing dey pain una like this. If y'all are this pained, imagine how the boys will feel. I understand the anger and resentment and how gut-wrenching this loss is, but what's done is done. Mistakes were made, hopes were dashed, but life goes on. Just phuck it all and go wipe your tears in the Super Falcons' thread grin. Cc lexyman, Joseph1013, mikron, Tbaba123, leecodeman, fribery, thegoodjoe, thesupernerd (bros, na so you enter ghostmode, na wa o)
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by aodis: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
Icon4s:

When the Fyling Eagles trashed the best 4 teams in d NPFL?

yes you have said it all and thats because we have over aged players in the leauge. And these guys have been playing together.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mrham03(m): 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
CFCfan:

The Glass House may have a change of mind if the Germans go all the way to the final or the semis. grin
At 6'3", he would be a good option at centre back or right back.
the guy is super talented, he was the best man for the german team today, its like he was trying to prove a point to nigeria. Nigeria will only get him if he is still willing to play for nigeria, even if that happens i have a feeling it wont be easy coz germany will put up a fyt.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mikron(m): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
CFCfan:

Hmm. Let's see if he won't be another Sidney Sam or Owomoyela.
i doubt that because if germany go on to win this tourney it would be very difficult not to cap him for the senior side. remember he is also the captain here
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by dabossman(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
aodis:

ITS LIKE U DONT UNDERSTAND, DO YOU? GO AND WATCH THE SCARE WE*NORWAY* GAVE TO SWEDEN YESTERDAY AT THE FRIENDLIES. ZALTAN HAD TO GO TO MEET THE UNDER 18 GUYS AND TOLD HIM HE JUST ARRIVED. IF A CRUNCH OF THIS TEAM WITH THE LIKES OF VINCENT.E LEON BALOGUN AND THAT GUY FROM IGHALO ET AL COME TOGETHER I BET YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE THAT TEAM WILL SHAKE THE WORLD

A lot of times, you guys with this notion about age tend to contradict yourself. When we win age grade competitions, you will say it is because we used over-aged players who used their superior strength and experience to chance small boys. When we lose, you will still say it is because we used over-aged players who were too old to keep up with small boys. You guys should make up your mind. Is being over-aged an advantage or disadvantage?

4 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by lardy96(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
aodis:
My analysia here these boys are not under 20 as claim. The should be around 25 26. Hence the positive thing that should be done is as simple as drafing theze boys to the under 23 and immediatly flying eagles. Because at that point tbey would meet their mate, whom at age a par will contend their power for power. At that point with the familarization of the team they will be unbeatable mark my word! I said this at the very begining. That why awoniyi waa able to score great for the under 23. We as nigerians should clamour their immediate intergration. That how the super eagles will be formed. I repeat this team and the present german senior squard are age braket. The pace of the german team that was played today showed that we Nigerians fielded older player. Its this simple
kini mumu'n so ti o dun lenu? bros abeg go to bed the fact that they lost doesn't mean u should come n say rubbish.although some might be overage y didn't u state it earlier until now?
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by AIG07: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
*Laughing at myself* I'm so much addicted to this thread to d extent that on launching my browser i load t from my bookmark unconsciously.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by jotey(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
naija which way
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by naturalwaves: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
When we critically analyzed the entire team and the poor way they play, some of you came here with #Manuknowsbest jargons. We may not be a football coach but we aren't blind when we watch matches. Moreover, there was a time great coaches like MOU, Wenger, Van gal, Ancelloti etc were mere spectators like us. The lesson is....don't be too patriotic to the point of not wanting to reason with sensible posts.

Most people here do not know that Manu Garba is a green snake under the green grass (a very great pretender). His strong point is that he can source for talents and his weak point is that he is a very very sentimental coach. Even if the facts are glaring to him, his sentiments wouldn't allow him do the proper thing. He has certain players that he is loyal to and are loyal to him and tends to give them the first spot no matter what. I will use some examples to justify this.

During the African under-17 nations cup, he picked Bulbwa over Ihenacho, Ihenacho was usually coming from the bench and with the little time he(Ihenacho) played( 3 matches) , he scored 4 goals. Moreover, his ball movements and all was clear even to a blind man that he was far far better than Bulbwa but the coach wouldn't put him ahead of Bulbwa.

During the run up to the FIFA under-17 world cup, thanks to the MRI scan, Bulbwa failed the test and some of this under 20 guys too ( the picture fool,no3) who was replaced with Okon( who showed he was better too).I think Ifeanyin ifeanyin failed it too just to mention a few and that was what gave the likes of Ihenacho, Okon and co the chance to show the stuffs they are made of and they shone like a million stars.

When the under 20 world cup approached and those guys ( the ones that failed) came back, he gave them the front gear in his squad and I am sure that was what lead to that tantalizing, talented, small stature midfielder named Alfa not making the team.

I followed every match thoroughly in this competition and like I have always said after each match, our greatest problem was in the midfield because the coach used sentiments in selecting a mediocre combo almost all the time.In the first match, Ifeanyin didn't string a single pass and was too slow on d ball.Bulbwa played rubbish too and when these ones aren't good, how are the likes of Yahaya and co expected to play well when they cannot have good passes laid on to them? Despite that fact,we got a bite of what players like Yahaya can do. Despite the wins against Korea and Hungary, I was never convinced as our midfielders still lack the bite and threat when they attack but this silly coach stuck to his sentiments.

Against Germany, we needed to play our best legs ( Yahaya, Ihenacho, Nwakali, Idowu) on that midfield such that YH and IH could join the attack while Nwakali and Idowu do the dirty job...we could even add an extra midfielder to make 5 (afterall, we played a lone striker for the greater part of the game) but he still played Bulbwa ,ifeanyin etc...sunday Godwin even tried and the ball was snatched from one of them(I think sokari) while he was being clueless on the ball and that lead to the goal. Precious Dede would have done better than our keeper if she was in goal, a keeper that couldn't read a straight shot with a bit of distance. While the likes of the US goalie, Senegalese goalie etc were blessings, ours was a curse to us. Ofcourse, he saved some balls (that's why the post isn't empty).

Before this match, we needed a midfield with pace, ball holding skills, passing skills and one or two midfielders that can take out a player before passing to a free one but what did we get? Rubbish!Abeg, shey na by force to find club for Ifeanyin, Bulbwa and co? When you aren't good enough, nothing can force it. Moreover, a scout does not need to watch a player severally before knowing maybe or not to recommend him. When you see a pure talent, you would know even if he gets 10 minutes of playing time.Now that Manu has used the normal "bad belle" syndrome on the players with clubs, make I dey look which club go wan sign ifeanyin ifeanyin and co with these epileptic performances.

Talent and class is one thing you cannot buy, even 3 weeks of training can't buy that. There is no how, IH and YH would play 3 straight matches without dazzling even the Simon guy; his first move when he was brought in against Hungary showed what he could do if given the chance.

In the match proper, how can we be lofting the ball against an opposition that his taller than us? How can we continue leaving our main striker being man marked by 3 opposition defenders? Is he a magician? And he stayed with them too ( that's due to the tactless coach's instructions)rather than walk to the midfield and build something from there since his hands were tied. After the first half, I was happy cos I thought the coach would change tactics and tell the boys to stop lofting the ball since it wasn't working, I also thought that the sentimental eediot would make 3 direct subs to bring in the big boys. Second half started and the boys continued the same pattern, I was shocked. We needed a goal, this useless coach removed our best midfielder for the day who was still stringing some few things together and brought in a striker( without anyone to give him ball). He removed an attacking MF and brought in a defending MF ( That's the most calamitous sub decision I have seen in recent times). Our 3rd sub was unused....even if it is to bring in a fresh leg to replace a tired one, the coach refused to use it......He must really be a stubborn man. He even went away from the bench, didn't communicate with his assistants.

What killed us? The coach did. He would rather play less tactically gifted and talented players with an instruction to loft the ball ( a style that has never worked for us)because they lack the skills to hold it rather than play his best legs who can dismantle any midfield and play our regular ticki tacka/ counter attack move. Why? Sentiments, bad belle against established players, resentment, stubborness and the "I have arrived mentality". Sometimes, when I see Garba, I just shake my head...the same coach that was initially like a broom stick, now all the gallops on his pako face has filled up and he has added some weight with some few strands of cash and he has become so pompous. Like I told my friends before the match that if Manu does a mediocre midfield combo again, Nigeria would be eliminated, didn't feel too bad cos it was like a dejavu.

I am pained not because we lost but because we lost woefully...so so woeful, we didn't even give their goalie a single shot to try him in 90minutes. Now, these boys are gonna scatter and this may be the end of the team.

PS: Let me know when foreign clubs come for the likes of Bulbwa and Ifeanyin ifeanyin. Nonsense!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Tomtoxic: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Chai we dn go house like dat. Immediately manu garba chose germany over serbia i tot we would lose but after 2days match i realised we cud have beaten germany if d coach fielded our best legs and garba dn turn to keshi wey de use long ball abi anyway anybody dat can get in contact wit him shud pls ask him y he left my boys on the bench nd d germans juxt proved mou ryt u dnt have to b spectacular to win matches u juxt have to score be it a scrape or wateva #JOSEPH1013 wat wud b d fate of our thread oh
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by femi9naija(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
The team (NFF, Manu & d boys) owe me the sum of #8000. I bought Startimes decorder & antenna as well as 20liters of fuel hoping these boys are going to stay long in the competition. grin grin grin

On a serious note, kudos to this German team. They dominated every aspect of d game as well as everyone involved in d game, the Flying Eagles, we fans watching(to the extent someone here was saying Manu was compromised, c'mon bruh) and even Manu Garba so tey he forgot to make d last substitution. This Die Maanschaft are experts in anything they do. They would have whitewashed our most senior team too.
My personal contribution: Keep Manu with the u20 for another experience, 3 or 4 of these boys should be included in the next tournament(Yahaya, Eze, Z. Bello, even Iheanacho are all still eligible).
It's just painful mosy of the boys still playing at home won't get European clubs cos the competition big boys can be found in the quarters.
We meet on another thread. *takes a bow*
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by edi287: 12:07am On Jun 12, 2015
aodis:

THE WORD DUMB IS EASY TO SAY, HMMM BUT WAS IT A DUMB FACT THAT THESE BOYS BEAT THE UNDER 23 CLUBS SIDES IN GERMANY?
How does that explain the DUMB analogy that them beating u23 clubsides and losing to an u20 team is a way to know they're overaged??

3 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by eddywaitt(m): 2:31am On Jun 12, 2015
Honourable Chidi Lloyd, I said bring the Mace. LWKM!!

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 12, 2015
Sometimes I wonder what happens to Nigerian coaches when they get to the big stage. For Manu Garba I dunno if it was tactical deficiency or over bloated ego that messed his team up (the best and most talented u20 ) because I still wonder what Yahaya, Nacho, Simon where doing on the bench and he even opted for a DM when we needed to win. I just pity the boys because their major undoing was the coach's decision. Pls NFF shud make sure our coaches go for refresher courses on match reading or higher a foreign technical adviser since our coaches refuse to change. Meanwhile porting to the Super falcons those girls are super charged but I still fear for the coach (tactics and technics). Mind you pls stay away from super eagles for now if u no wan get high BP, them be specialist in cutting people ticket
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by FavourCintosis(m): 7:42am On Jun 12, 2015
@naturalwaves u said my mind bro.The most annoying wz d lofting of passes 4rm d defence 2 a striker surrounded by 4 giants..SMH...and y the hell did Awoniyi miss dat goal? He should av even passed it 2 success there!..Bleep!

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2015
Tomtoxic:
Chai we dn go house like dat. Immediately manu garba chose germany over serbia i tot we would lose but after 2days match i realised we cud have beaten germany if d coach fielded our best legs and garba dn turn to keshi wey de use long ball abi anyway anybody dat can get in contact wit him shud pls ask him y he left my boys on the bench nd d germans juxt proved mou ryt u dnt have to b spectacular to win matches u juxt have to score be it a scrape or wateva #JOSEPH1013 wat wud b d fate of our thread oh

Sir, you have saved me the stress oh f writing a long epistle. More ink to your pen.. .
Manu Garba just proved to all Nigerians that he is egoistic, sentimental and biased.
He had proposed in his heart to play certain players. He has done well but he should be fired..
He will go down as a coach who left a sore taste in the mouth of Nigerians...
Take it or leave it, we paraded the most lethal strike force in tournament with the likes of Yahaya, Simon Moses, Iheanacho, Success, Awoniyi etc. No team would have been able to withstand us. We now know that his team selection was biased. Why drop the likes of Alfa, okon? ??. we now know who truly Manu Garba is??..
For those saying that those who are eligible should play for the next under 20, I will say no they shouldn't. they should if it's a different coach not with Manu Garba. This is what makes players proud, rude and egoistic. If I know I am better than a player, and I was on the bench, do you think I would feel happy?? No..
I thought Manu Garba was the messiah of Nigerian football, now I know better. We were making progress but now it looks we have gone backwards 2 steps..
Samson Siasia should please come to the rescue of Nigerian football by selecting our best legs. ..

Manu Garba committed the greatest injustice to Nigeria football and should not be forgiven and forgotten. He should be used as a scapegoat..
Keshi should pack his bags and go to.. .

Joseph1013, kindly shut down this thread.. I was so obsessed with this thread but I am gonna break this addition today.
I day beg, make nobody quote me, I don't want to type anything on this thread again. .

Never again. ...

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by enomakos(m): 8:55am On Jun 12, 2015
CFCfan:

Who would reject a hypothetical $15,000 bribe? cheesy

Note the 'hypothetical'
only $15,000?i will get angry if it is peanut, $15 million and a german visa look ok to me

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by enomakos(m): 8:59am On Jun 12, 2015
CFCfan:

super eagle ke

kevin will captain germany senior team in future watch out
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by marutimon: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2015
Birikiti:
Up to 70% of this team are still eligible for the next edition. The German team (oldest team in the Competition) were clearly more experienced and bossed our guys for 90 minutes. It would have been different if many of our guys have had European experience (why Manu benched Simon and Kelechi for 90 mins remains a mystery).

BTW guys like Nwakali, Awoniyi, Iheanacho, Zaharadin, Jide Idowu, Alampasu, Abdulai Alfa, Chidera Eze etc are still very eligible for the next competition. 2 seasons in Europe should toughen them up and put us in good stead to challange for the Cup in 2017!

Your wrong on this one. Only players born 1st January 1997 or later are eligible. That means only Taiwo Awoniyi, Ifeanyi Matthew, Chidere Eze and Zaharadeen Bello will be eligible.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by phreakabit(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2015
enomakos:
super eagle ke

kevin will captain germany senior team in future watch out

Quit being so naive where is Emre Can? where is Bernard Howedes? It doesn't always work that way.
Sh!t like that only certainly happens in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by enomakos(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2015
phreakabit:

Quit being so naive where is Emre Can? where is Bernard Howedes? It doesn't always work that way.
Sh!t like that only certainly happens in Nigeria.
just watch out

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (Reply)

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.