Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs (18408 Views)

Nigerian Agric Sector Attracts $8b Investment In 4 Years / How To Create Jobs For All Nairalanders - Fishery / Welcome Back To The Agric Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
omoteamac: Thank GOD i m not late...oga exces

Omoteemac@gmail.com
Indeed u aint late, i had sent u d manual
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
abolem369:

Emmanyjobs@gmail.com
manual sent
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by prologue: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
excelsiorfarm: let me encourage the first ten email posted with my complete entrepreneur manual, 174 pages, over 60 businesses,at least 5 agric biz in it,PDF FORMAT, absolutely FREE, pls u dont intend to create job or jobs, no need posting your email,GOD BLESS. ONLY FIRST TEN
plz, hailzukky2@gmail.com
thank you
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
prologue:
plz, hailzukky2@gmail.com
thank you
manual sent. THANK GOD, YOU ARE NUMBER 10. JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by prologue: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
excelsiorfarm: manual sent. THANK GOD, YOU ARE NUMBER 10. JESUS IS LORD.

Thank you very much Sir.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by fightforchange1(f): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
excelsiorfarm: that plan isnt definite or specific,is it animals or plants,production or processing,packaging or farm gate, i will write a bit about bee keeping to let u know agric itself is so vast & if properly annex, unemployment challenge in d land will reduce to d bare minimum level

I.love Dat idea.
I am just.considering.it.at this point.....but I think.that.animals.are.much more trouble.to care.so.I'd say.plants.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Juliana7: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Thank u sir, i ve seen t on my email box. Though yet to access it due to my phone cannot access it, i will definitely visit a cafe. Ones again thank u sir
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by baba11(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2014
Thanks, I have received it
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Bhurlagy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
bhola_sam@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by rastainheart: 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
I am very thankful for the manual Mr excelsiorfarm may you be blessed.please am in need of a fair cost farmland in osun state or ondo,please i will be glad if anyone could help me out.
Blessings to all.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by bighanz(m): 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
baba11: ....With what u wrote up there... are u really a graduate...besides....y...can't u tink like a farmer instead of being a lecturer!
baba1...I still find it hard to understand you with this comment of yours...please u can do well to come open...
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by FarmTech(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
@Excelsiorfarm, pls send manual to mypostloopcontacts@yahoo.com
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
rastainheart: I am very thankful for the manual Mr excelsiorfarm may you be blessed.please am in need of a fair cost farmland in osun state or ondo,please i will be glad if anyone could help me out.
Blessings to all.
Amen, Thank God.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
baba11: Thanks, I have received it
great
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
fightforchange1:

I.love Dat idea.
I am just.considering.it.at this point.....but I think.that.animals.are.much more trouble.to care.so.I'd say.plants.
plants- vegetables fall in d range of low cost investment, quick ROI, Level of expertise is also limited
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Juliana7: Thank u sir, i ve seen t on my email box. Though yet to access it due to my phone cannot access it, i will definitely visit a cafe. Ones again thank u sir
THANK GOD
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by baba11(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
bighanz:
baba1...I still find it hard to understand you with this comment of yours...please u can do well to come open...
meaning!?
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by bighanz(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
baba11: ....With what u wrote up there... are u really a graduate...besides....y...can't u tink like a farmer instead of being a lecturer!
I didn't appreciate your comments... keep it simple and respectful... u can still make urr point without been insulting.. OK? peace#
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by TTGIL: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
Am also working on www.ismailabdulazeez.org for the benefit of Nigerians and Africans at large.

Thank you.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by ghettodreamz(m): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by meemeee: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2014
I'm in
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Walexwal: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2014
Excelsiorfarm, pls send d manual to me too sir walexwaldaguru@gmail.com
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
6aguiyi@gmail.com

please send to me, am more interested in snail farming. my plantain is to be planted next week end as i just paid and will transport them to the farm in Enugu from port harcourt tomorrow.

pls help me with idea on were to buy snail for rearing, 300 - 500 is what i need

thanks in advance
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by LSA: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mr excelsior

I would appreciate if I can get the manual. salamidenrele@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Xxpress(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
I will be so happy if I can also get the manual. kayworld4real@gmail.com
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by rastainheart: 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
please am in need of a fair cost farmland in osun state or ondo,please i will be glad if anyone could help me out.08036558268
Blessings to all.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by abolem369(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
excelsiorfarm: manual sent

Thanks boss
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by investnow2013: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ecelsior, Please I am also interested in the manual. My email is agrokodivestment@gmail.com
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Please there is no need to post your email for manual again, ask your agric questions on d thread, DV you will be assisted with answers on d thread, have a great week
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by ghettodreamz(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
excelsiorfarm: Please there is no need to post your email for manual again, ask your agric questions on d thread, DV you will be assisted with answers on d thread, have a great week

I see.. Sounds interesting cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business / Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG / How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.