Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. (8384 Views)

A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms / BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Orders PDP To Remove Bags Containing ‘fraudulent’ Forms. / Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by PhockPhockMan: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2014
. A federal high court in Abuja Friday ordered the People's Democratic Party (PDP), to servefive governors who defected from the party to the All Progressive Congress (APC) the substituted service by publishing the suit against them in one insertion either in the Thisday Newspapers or Guardian Newspapers.After the court set aside the earlier service of the court's processes on the governors, thePDP filed an application pursuant to order 6 rule 5 (c) of the Federal High Court Rules seeking to serve the processes on the governors by placing same in newspapers.In a short ruling, Justice GabrielKolawole said: "I am satisfied that the plaintiff/ applicant has disclosed good reasons to warrant the granting of the application. And it is hereby granted as prayed, The applicant shall within 7 days publish the suit in the ThisDay Newspapers or Guardian Newspapers. They would be entitled to 30 days to respond. The case is adjourned to 22 Sept 2014 for mention."Details to follow
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/defection-court-orders-pdp-to-publish-summons-against-governors/182036/

1 Like

Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by brownlord: 1:10am On Jun 28, 2014
Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by strangest(m): 6:05am On Jun 28, 2014
Rotimi on my mind cry
Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by slimpoppa(m): 6:05am On Jun 28, 2014
Nawa o.
Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by LMAyedun(m): 6:05am On Jun 28, 2014
PDP & APC - The same water boiling in different pots.
APC & PDP - The same players in different jerseys.

They can't rescue Nigeria, they are power hungery and corrupt.

9 Likes

Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by strangest(m): 6:05am On Jun 28, 2014
brownlord: .

Hackers take this one tongue
Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by NLFreak(m): 6:13am On Jun 28, 2014
Its good to have nairaland back but my profile was among the data that was lost. I had to re-register angry angry. Now I can't even post in some sections.

@topic. Whatever they like let them do. undecided

PS: What happened to nairaland traffic?
Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by hijacke(m): 6:13am On Jun 28, 2014
Wats d consequences if d governors don't respond after 30 days ?
Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by Elose11(m): 6:22am On Jun 28, 2014
Wonders shall never end. Is it not the same justice Kolawole the press says threw away this case on the 25th? Anyway, I know this is the beginning of the end for Kwankwanso, Amaechi, etc. or should I add Sanusi?

1 Like

Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 28, 2014
Mtchew...
Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by pontirock(m): 6:40am On Jun 28, 2014
D judiciary system in naija don rotten pas,no go happen,ride on Amaechi nd others*try to recollect dat f¤c¤ing judge*

1 Like

Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by Trojan00(m): 6:44am On Jun 28, 2014
hijacke: Wats d consequences if d governors don't respond after 30 days ?
the trial will go on without them and if PDP can prove their case well the governors will be bound by the decision

2 Likes

Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by pcaptain38(f): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2014
My Heart goes out to everyone who has been affected in one way or the other by bombing in nigeria
watch and comment @assurancemama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ8uAlQsU6c
Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by yorke1: 7:05am On Jun 28, 2014
Ameachi and Co. Ya days are numbered! grin

1 Like

Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by searay(m): 7:25am On Jun 28, 2014
This is Nigeria. First lost after the ressurection of Nairaland.
Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by Amanwulu1(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2014
dis ppl are up to something oo! Let d defectors play their card very well including matching dem ghana must go for ghana must go. U knw what I mean.
Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by frodobee: 8:01am On Jun 28, 2014
Lets where it goes
Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by frodobee: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2014
pontirock: D judiciary system in naija don rotten pas,no go happen,ride on Amaechi nd others*try to recollect dat f¤c¤ing judge*
Same judiciary that was a saint when it brought Amaechi into the game. Lame excuse.

2 Likes

Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2014
APC and pdp are birds of the same feather. None of them can salvage this country. The best thing for this Nation is an independent candidacy.
Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by Cetezin: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2014
Chinaoldclothes: My Nigeria friend everybody is good, I am from Chinese clothing supplier, we have old clothes, shoes, bags, export Africa all over the country, and sincerely hope to cooperate with you!
My phone: +86-15807564780 (you can add my WhatsApp)
Email:310353532@qq.com
You are welcome to contact us! smiley smiley
we dont want old clothings. OK.

2 Likes

Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by Decibel: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2014
Can this be the possible demise of the supporter of APC Party as predicted by the #TeamClueless? lipsrsealed
Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by Billygee2u: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2014
the 5gvs knows b4 that they r loosers ,they thought that GEJ will fall mugu 4 them ,coupled with their self destructive EGO
Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2014
I really don't care abt naija politics;if dem lik mak dem sack all governors nd mak only GEJ dy govern us:I DON'T CARE
Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by neolboy(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2014
How will d G5 carry their mandate from d party dt bring dem to power to another party for me their positn is vacant

1 Like

Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by oskaaay(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan: . A federal high court in Abuja Friday ordered the People's Democratic Party (PDP), to servefive governors who defected from the party to the All Progressive Congress (APC) the substituted service by publishing the suit against them in one insertion either in the Thisday Newspapers or Guardian Newspapers.After the court set aside the earlier service of the court's processes on the governors, thePDP filed an application pursuant to order 6 rule 5 (c) of the Federal High Court Rules seeking to serve the processes on the governors by placing same in newspapers.In a short ruling, Justice GabrielKolawole said: "I am satisfied that the plaintiff/ applicant has disclosed good reasons to warrant the granting of the application. And it is hereby granted as prayed, The applicant shall within 7 days publish the suit in the ThisDay Newspapers or Guardian Newspapers. They would be entitled to 30 days to respond. The case is adjourned to 22 Sept 2014 for mention."Details to follow
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/defection-court-orders-pdp-to-publish-summons-against-governors/182036/

Chibok n ko? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by Kezsman(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2014
Hmm. Jst observing things
Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by PhockPhockMan: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2014
oskaaay:

Chibok n ko? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Which Chibok?
Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by mike404(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2014
Chinaoldclothes: My Nigeria friend everybody is good, I am from Chinese clothing supplier, we have old clothes, shoes, bags, export Africa all over the country, and sincerely hope to cooperate with you!
YOU MUST BE A MAD COW

2 Likes

Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by Chrisabig(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2014
[left][/left][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Big fools, you think nigerian are stu,,pid right, you want us to die from bad china chemical .

1 Like

Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by kus4fame(m): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
Pls, when is their tenure due to expire? From Sept, it Will be adjourned to february. And so on .
Re: DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. by mrintellectual(m): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Despite Recession, Lagos Generated More Revenue In 2016- Ambode / President Buhari: No ‘corrupt’ Person Can Go Scot-free By Joining APC / Buharis, Tinubu-Ojo, Osi, Turaki Bala, Others Win Big At Peace Achievers Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.