Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

What Is That Problem You Have, Which Is Unique To You And Nobody Has Had Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Problem You Have, Which Is Unique To You And Nobody Has Had Before? (681 Views)

10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos / What Is Unique About Democracy Day? / Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Problem You Have, Which Is Unique To You And Nobody Has Had Before? by tpia1: 12:34am On Jun 28, 2014
Let me start.

I am socially shy and it takes a lot to get me into the public.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Problem You Have, Which Is Unique To You And Nobody Has Had Before? by tpia1: 12:35am On Jun 28, 2014
When I was younger, all my friend's houses were better looking than mine. That was a problem unique to me then.
Re: What Is That Problem You Have, Which Is Unique To You And Nobody Has Had Before? by spikesC(m): 2:34am On Jun 28, 2014
ehhya, introvert tpia grin

btw, there is never a problem unique to a person wink
Re: What Is That Problem You Have, Which Is Unique To You And Nobody Has Had Before? by sholay2011(m): 2:58am On Jun 28, 2014
^^^^^^
Well said.
Re: What Is That Problem You Have, Which Is Unique To You And Nobody Has Had Before? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 28, 2014
When I was younger, all my friend's houses were better looking than mine. That was a problem unique to me then. Right now, I can't find myself. I am always losing it

1 Like

Re: What Is That Problem You Have, Which Is Unique To You And Nobody Has Had Before? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 28, 2014
Let me start.

I am socially shy and it takes a lot to get me into the public. That's why I don't take shitt and cannot stand bullies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Problem You Have, Which Is Unique To You And Nobody Has Had Before? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 28, 2014
I don't know what to do with my life
Re: What Is That Problem You Have, Which Is Unique To You And Nobody Has Had Before? by tpiah2: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
spikesC:

btw, there is never a problem unique to a person wink

seems na only one person get every problem o!

(1) (Reply)

Second Wedding For 9-year-old Boy & His 61-year-old Wife / Control... Remote Control... / Dead Man Rises Up & Accuse Man Dat Came To Eat Rice In His Burial Of Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.