Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] (17843 Views)

Join Trevo Today / INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2014
“Trévo is amazing! I had heart bypass surgery some time ago, and the prescription medication I had to take for high cholesterol, high blood pressure, etc. made me ache and slowed me down to the point I didn’t want to do anything at all. I started taking Trévo and loved the energy and sense of wellness that it provides. When I went in for routine blood tests, my doctor saw a difference in the results and started slowly taking me off all my prescription medications. I recently had a stress test and the doctor could not believe I was doing so well and not taking any prescription drugs. Thank you, Trévo!”
~ Mike W.

“I had been on medication to control my high cholesterol for over 5 years when I discovered Trévo. I took it to my doctor and he told me that the Trévo formula contained an amazing number of cholesterol-reducing nutrients and that I should give it a try. Now, 3 months later, my cholesterol levels are completely under control, my doctor has cut back on my medications, and I’ve never felt better!”
~ George K.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
QUESTION: IF SOMEONE WERE WILLING TO SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM HOME, WOULD YOU BE COACHABLE?
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:03am On Oct 20, 2014
This is the kind of crap that makes us look bad as a profession.
Check this person's post:
Get Your Free Matrix Position...
Never spend out of pocket...
No recruiting required to earn money...
Earn Multiple $100,000 Income Streams!
----
------
Free? Hmmm...and earn multiple $100,000 income streams?
NEVER spend out of pocket? Is it magic money?
No recruiting? Umm....
~Todd Falcone

Anytime they say
"Free to join"
"No recruiting" and
"No autoship"
Run the other direction....
~Danny
----------
Hahahahahahah
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 3:54am On Oct 21, 2014
IT'S A MOVEMENT, POWERFUL, MASSIVE, LIFE CHANGING,.. EMPOWERING BOTH PERFECT HEALTH AND WEALTH.
ARE YOU IN KENYA? MESSAGE ME NOW LET'S BEGIN!

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 3:57am On Oct 21, 2014
IF I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT BETTER. THERE IS NO WALL, NO DIFFICULTY, NO LIMIT...,YOUR MIND MADE THEM UP. LET'S GO DO IT.

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2014
Recieved Mon, 10:03PM 20/10/2014
"Now I am focusing on bringing good health to people who have health challenges. Since I was diagnosed of Tuberculosis in 2010 I got cured, later started showing signs of ASTHMA, been battling with breathing. It was when I started taking Trevo I felt normal breathing, since 2010 it's now I'm really breathing well just like before when I had no issue. *crying*
I know you don't understand anything I'm saying but right now I'll will focus on health, after exams I'll be a business tycoon..."

When I get this kind of messages, I just cry...it's not the money (although it's important, hahaha) that's my passion but the smile I am able to put back on people's faces both health and financially. I don't care what you think but I know life is too short to live in pains.
You see, I am just one of this random guys you see around. I am not from a rich home, I am not a guru, I am not one of this guys you see on stage. I started from a poor place in Nigeria, building a business from home that turned into a huge organisation. And the only reason why I did it was because I said to myself "something has got to change, something has got to move...and that something is ME!".
It's about time you do something about your life and do the things you want to do RIGHT NOW! Life is too short for you not to enjoy the things you want to enjoy. If you've got this passion to help people live a better life, in health and financially then send me a message now, income potential unlimited.
Have a God blessed day ahead.
~Shelton
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:56am On Oct 24, 2014
She loved teaching kindergarten and first grade, yet she was facing the loss of her job due to a struggling economy. She decided to pursue extra income and
her search led her to Network Marketing. She began working her network marketing business part-time
alongside her teaching career. At first she was very skeptical.
"How could a formerly shy teacher in her 20’s, living in a depressed economy find success in network marketing? I later learned that’s the beauty of this
business model. It takes ordinary people and helps them to achieve extraordinary results!"
To her surprise, she surpassed her teacher’s salary by the end of that school year, and was able to retire from teaching. By the age of 29, she was earning a six-figure MONTHLY income in her network marketing business. She retired her husband Phil from his construction business, 35 years early, so they could work their network marketing business together. Today Sarah Robbins is top earner in her network marketing company. Last year her group generated
nearly $200 MILLION in sales, which provides her a strong million dollar annual income.
NB: WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT THAT'S YOUR OWN PROBLEM. IT WON'T STOP HOW MUCH SHE MAKES FROM THE INDUSTRY BUT IF I WERE YOU, I'D BELIEVE AND TAKE ACTION NOW!
Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right.- #Ziglar
~shelton
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by stechi(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
@justfree1 : Saw your missed call bro on the 9th,10-2014 by 1700. Sorry I was very busy and couldn't pick any call and forgot to call back.
I would holla you when I am ready to visit your presentation venue at Ikeja. Moreover, it seems this MLM thing does not favour some people due to non-marketing skills hence my skepticisms about joining any. I have been introduced into many especially genuine ones like Trevo and have also witness close pals making it big till date in the business but past experience in some that I have joined,have really kept me aback to any other related business.
Maybe its better I invest in businesses that works for me even when I don't have the skill to try and convince people to join (I am sure you know such businesses exists).
But I might give another chance to MLM (although I am not certain on the one to join yet). I will definitely honour you invitation because of your constant touch with me even when I travelled out of Lagos and we have never met before smiley.
All the best bro.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
stechi:
@justfree1 : Saw your missed call bro on the 9th,10-2014 by 1700. Sorry I was very busy and couldn't pick any call and forgot to call back.
I would holla you when I am ready to visit your presentation venue at Ikeja. Moreover, it seems this MLM thing does not favour some people due to non-marketing skills hence my skepticisms about joining any. I have been introduced into many especially genuine ones like Trevo and have also witness close pals making it big till date in the business but past experience in some that I have joined,have really kept me aback to any other related business.
Maybe its better I invest in businesses that works for me even when I don't have the skill to try and convince people to join (I am sure you know such businesses exists).
But I might give another chance to MLM (although I am not certain on the one to join yet). I will definitely honour you invitation because of your constant touch with me even when I travelled out of Lagos and we have never met before smiley.
All the best bro.
. My oga I hail thee. Your points are completely true but we need to modify a few: people fail in MLM not because of lack of marketing skills or trying to convince people (atleast not needed in Trevo, I can't say about other companies) but the lack of the basic mlm skills. I am not trying to hype Trevo but selling is not really required here, convincing is also NOT required. It's a system anybody should add to whatever he or she is doing. Finally your believe system determines your success or failure here sir. They can, because they believed they can. -Virgil
If I can do it, anybody can do it better smiley.
How family and business?
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
If you look forward to Friday and Dread Monday, you aren't fulfilling your life purpose. Make a change. Decide to get involved in something that will have you looking forward to each day to make a positive impact and a life of significance. "If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary." -- Jim Rohn
#itspossible #youdeserveit. #strictlyTrevo
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by stechi(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
justfree1:
. My oga I hail thee. Your points are completely true but we need to modify a few: people fail in MLM not because of lack of marketing skills or trying to convince people (atleast not needed in Trevo, I can't say about other companies) but the lack of the basic mlm skills. I am not trying to hype Trevo but selling is not really required here, convincing is also NOT required. It's a system anybody should add to whatever he or she is doing. Finally your believe system determines your success or failure here sir. They can, because they believed they can. -Virgil
If I can do it, anybody can do it better smiley.
How family and business?

I would holla you as soon as I am ready to come for the presentation. When I travelled,I had to turn my friend's offer down, citing to her that you have already "handcuffed" me to join,so when I am ready its Shelton all the way... smiley
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
stechi:

I would holla you as soon as I am ready to come for the presentation. When I travelled,I had to turn my friend's offer down, citing to her that you have already "handcuffed" me to join,so when I am ready its Shelton all the way... smiley
No problem boss smiley .

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
Woman Delivers Fibroid After Two weeks of Taking Trevo
Three ladies were discussing about the New Trevo Dietary supplement and how it could possibly contain 174 natural Ingredients that STOPS so many Conditions and Diseases Altogether... Could It be Possible to have All in one Bottle ?
Then one of them reported she gave three bottles of Trevo to her elder sister who has an extended case of FIBROID.

In less than a month of intensive use of Trevo, the sister reported her fibroid had shrunk, and Requested for more bottles from Her....

Secondly I was doing a Trevo training and Health Awareness tour in the Eastern part of Nigeria (Asaba, Onitsha,Nnewi and Awka) while going from my host house to the seminar venue, just beside her house we meet a pharmacist she has been supplying Trevo to and she introduced me to him as one of our leaders from Lagos who has come to train us and the next thing we heard from the pharmacist was the message he got from his staff about a women who had bought Trevo from them and after two weeks of taking Trevo she delivered Fibroid and it was just a miracle

This is the 7th Testimony we're coming across this 2014, reporting how Trevo has helped reduce & melt Fibroid away, leaving Doctors and health experts Surprised.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
#strictly trevo dietary supplement grin
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Trévo™ is “liquid power in a bottle!”
Trévo™ gives your body the full spectrum of the nutrients that it needs for optimum health. You might wonder just what I mean by “optimum health” when it comes to the way your body functions. To my way of thinking, it’s a combination of elements that add up to more energy, a healthier body, and a good mental attitude. When your body achieves this kind of wholeness, it is more able to protect and heal itself naturally. And when wholeness is the goal, instead of merely addressing pain and disease, your body naturally moves toward health all by itself.
In today’s fast-paced society, fast food and “meals on the run” are a way of life for millions of Americans. Unfortunately, our health as a nation is showing the devastating effects of this lifestyle. Even though the United States is the richest country on the face of the earth, it suffers from nutritional deficits and proliferating ailments. We eat until we are well past full, yet our bodies are starving for the nutrients that are woefully missing from the typical American diet of fat- and preservative-laden fast food meals. We simply are not getting the minerals, vitamins, and phytonutrients that our bodies require. Intelligent supplementation has become a necessity for a healthy lifestyle.
That is why I am such a strong proponent of Trévo™. I have never seen a liquid nutritional formula that is so completely absorbed into the gastrointestinal tract or that works as well as this product does. Most of us know that the American Medical Association recommends that everyone take a multi-vitamin supplement. Again, the reason for this is that none of us are getting what we need from the foods we eat. But knowing what kind of supplement is best for one’s age group and individual needs can be extremely confusing. If you ever go down a store’s vitamin aisle, you will notice that there are vitamins for every age group. There are children’s vitamins, vitamins for teens, vitamins for women and for men, vitamins for seniors, and even vitamins for just about every health focus you can imagine.
The beauty of Trévo™ is that, because it is so naturally bio-available, practically all of its nutrients are absorbed. Your body takes everything it needs and puts it all to work. And best of all, because of the way it is designed it will work just as well for a 2-year-old as it will for adults of all ages. I have found that when I start my day with two ounces of Trévo™, it gives me the sustained energy I need.
Even more important is the fact that, with Trévo™, I don’t worry about ”crashing” from an energy standpoint. I stay alert both mentally and physically throughout my entire day, no matter how long that day is. Remember, your body is designed for you to be alert all day, to be able to meet the challenges of each day and Trévo™ helps your body achieve that fresh balance.
Trévo™ never gives you a high-octane buzz or sugar-saturated rush. What it does do, however, is allow your body to do what it should do normally. What it was actually created to do. So you feel better and function better … naturally.
Another thing I really appreciate about Trévo™ is that it helps you stop sabotaging your weight loss efforts. When you take a nutrient-packed product like Trévo™ that replaces what your body is lacking nutritionally, you will likely find that you no longer have a craving for that candy bar or that super-sized hamburger or those nachos. And when you refrain from eating fast foods that are nutritionally-empty and full of fat, it makes sense that you do not take in as many extra calories. As your total caloric intake decreases, so does your weight. The result is a slimmer, trimmer, more healthy you.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 5:44am On Oct 28, 2014
She dropped out of high school and graduated from
beauty college at 17 years old and got married that
same year. As a hairdresser and a salon owner for
34 years, she loved working with her clients, but she
was limited to the number of people she could see in
a day and wanted more time to devote to her
children. There also never seemed to be enough
money at the end of the month.
Things changed for Shauna Ekstrom when her good
friend introduced her to Network Marketing and she
realized it was her way to achieve the freedom she
craved.
Life took a radical shift during the last half of her hair
career when a 31-year marriage ended and Shauna
found herself a single mother. Building another
income stream with time freedom was no longer a
good idea, it became absolutely essential. With
steadfast determination, she consistently devoted
her spare time and climbed to a full time position
with her company!
From Hairdresser to Network Marketing Millionaire...
Today Shauna earns just shy of a million dollars per
year from her Network Marketing business. She has
become a Founding Executive, a top income earner
in her company with a team of over 130,000
distributors and customers. This year she is on the
field advisory board of her company which did over
$445 million in sales in 2013.
Shauna Ekstrom will be presenting at this year's
Mastermind Event
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 4:35am On Nov 02, 2014
What if I am willing to show you how to make more money from home, in the few hours you've got left each day, how much would you love to make this November? interested? inbox me now
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2014
Do you know anybody finding it difficult breathing properly(asthma), that's serious for a permanent cure? I don't care what you believe or who you are but if you love them get them a bottle of TREVO NOW! Come back and thank me in few weeks time.
~Shelton.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 7:56am On Nov 07, 2014
You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choice. -Zig Ziglar
Are you open to making extra income if it didn't interfere with what you are currently doing? Then message me now.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hey friends, I forgot to tell you that we are closing down Eko hotel and suite tomorrow officially grin cheesy smiley kiss. It's our third year anniversary in Nigeria. We've already started, today is just for Executives wink
#joinusnow

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
WE'VE BEGAN
#DirectorandExecutiveTraining @EKO HOTEL AND SUITES.

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
The biggest event in MLM In Africa has kicked off @ EKO Hotel and suites, V.I with Bolanle Olukanni of Project Fame as co-host. It's a wow!
I am excited to bring it to you; Trevo Nigeria 3rd Anniversary. cheesy wink grin smiley cool shocked kiss kiss
JOIN US.

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
Segun sosanya just got his second exotic car from Trevo kiss kiss

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
I just officially confirmed I am in a blood money business cheesy. How would Mark Stevens give Abiodun Mustapher 124million naira, Innocent Daniels 120million naira, segun Sosanya a Land Rover Discovery and 90million naira, Francis. 70million naira, Jason Adekunle 45million naira, small Cynthia 32 million naira, etc.... Like I will always tell you: your believe doesn't stop us \=D/. Its a billion dollars platform, if I were you, I would learn how it's done and stop making excuses.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 4:39am On Nov 09, 2014
FORGET ABOUT THE EXCUSES, JUST 33,800 NAIRA, ($207.5) IS NEEDED TO EARN THIS BIG IN TREVO IN LESS THAN 3YEARS. JOIN US NOW. INTERESTED? MESSAGE ME

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 4:45am On Nov 09, 2014
FORGET ABOUT THE EXCUSES, JUST 33,800 NAIRA, ($207.5) IS NEEDED TO EARN THIS BIG IN TREVO IN LESS THAN 3YEARS. JOIN US NOW. INTERESTED? MESSAGE ME NOW

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:30am On Nov 09, 2014
FORGET ABOUT THE EXCUSES, JUST 33,800 NAIRA, ($207.5) IS NEEDED TO EARN THIS BIG IN TREVO IN LESS THAN 3YEARS. JOIN US NOW. INTERESTED? MESSAGE ME

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by kentochi(m): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wow!

1 Like

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:34am On Nov 10, 2014
If someone offers you an amazing opportunity and you're not sure you can do it, say YES -then learn how to do it later. --Richard Bradson
Are you open to making extra income if it didn't interfere with what you are currently doing?
NO MARKETING SKILL REQUIRED.
UNLIMITED INCOME POTENTIAL
YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS AND WILLINGNESS TO LEARN ONLY REQUIRED. INTERESTED? MESSAGE ME NOW!
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2014
"One of the most powerful ways of adding value...is understanding that in today's society, wealth is created by distribution.Products and services are changing constantly, but those who've figured a way to take something of tremendous value (TREVO wellness product, emphasis mine) and deliver to mass number of people will prosper." --- Anthony Robbins (Awaken the Giant Within)
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2014
Many people understand the concept of setting goals in life to empower themselves. What most people don't know is that goals require a constant stream of force behind them to keep them alive. In other words, you need to push them all the time to make them come true.What do I mean by force and push? To force something is to compel through pressure or necessity. To push a goal is to apply enough force to the goal to keep it fresh and empowered.

This constant pushing of your goal, while necessary, is also a detriment to effective manifestation of the goal itself. Goals are artificially created by the mind and backed up by concepts and beliefs in order for them to work. Take away the concepts and beliefs that give them the foundation to live and they will evaporate in no time.
In summary: You discover your strengths, gifts and talents. You find ways to use them that very practically enrich and support society. You are in service to others. By the way, being in service in this way is life's ultimate purpose.

Your dreams are powered by your unique creative abilities. These abilities are like a never-ending fountain, the wellspring of your life. They will always be with you, in good times and bad. They are completely independent from mental concepts. They are powered by your true nature. You can deny them, but you can't get rid of them.

Even on the worst day of your life, your dreams still exist. If you don't live your dreams, you must constantly suppress them by mental concepts like:

I am too old to start
I don't know how to do it
Nobody will be interested in it
My friends will hate me when I do it
You name it!
what are you waiting for? Trevo is the one company, the one product, the one opportunity that can transform your life from "ordinary" to "extraordinary". We have the world-class support, training and tools to help you quickly create the kind of income you may have thought would never be within your grasp. JOIN US TODAY LET'S DO IT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fargo ID Card Printers + Accessories Supply In Nigeria / How Create Yahoomail Account. Www.yahoomail.com, Yahoo-mail Sign In / Authentic Designers Perfumes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.