Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) (84393 Views)

Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements / Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by unculu: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
Good evening doc, does antibiotics really kill staphyloccocus aerues. Can couples treat d bacteria and still bear children.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Cool83(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Helo pharm, pls can i knw d best drug for treatn TB
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
Cool83: Helo pharm, pls can i knw d best drug for treatn TB
If you are sure it is tuberculosis ,the recommended dosage for standard unsupervised 6-month treatment is. adult dose rifampicin 1caps daily,isoniazid 1tab daily,pyrazinamide 1tab daily,ethambutol 1tab daily for 2months followed by a 2nd stage continuation phase of rifampicin 1caps daily and isoniazid 1tab daily for 4months. It is important 2 note that it may be harmful if u re nt sure of been an infected TB patient
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by bafm(f): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Evening Doc,ℓ̊ just saw dis thread few minute ago,pls ℓ̊ hv a Question τ̅☺ ask,ysterday,ℓ̊ felt pain on my navel,even whn trying τ̅☺ rub or touch it,hv neva felt such pain b4.pls Doc wat can be d cause.. Thxs
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by reelup1: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
Can intake of Antibiotic destroys Good bacteria in the body?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by motunmyde: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
Pls pharm,what drug or cream is most effective for eczema. Have tried different creams but its d same old story. Guess its in d blood.it goes when it wants to nd come back again.its really disturbing my face. Thank you as I await your response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by unculu: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Good evening doc, does antibiotics really kill staphyloccocus aerues. Can couples treat d bacteria and still bear children.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by dupsy782002: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
Well done 4 yur prompt responses d pharmacist. Pls I observe my 2 mnths old baby has some rash only on his face, av used visita plus n funbact A , bur am not seein any improvement. Pls wat can I use to clear it off. Waitn 4 yur response.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
unculu: Good evening doc, does antibiotics really kill staphyloccocus aerues. Can couples treat d bacteria and still bear children.
Staphylococcus aureus is a bacterium that is resistant to many antibiotics,there are a few antibiotics that can cure S. Aureus.it can be present in the nose, on the skin, or in the blood or urine. It can spread among other patients who are usually very ill with weakened immune systems that cannot fight off the infection.
It is usually spread through physical contact--not through the air. It is usually spread by direct contact (e.g., skin-to-skin).
I often write that one mistake that most ladies make is that once they experience itching in their private part, they go to chemists to buy drugs to stop the itching. Once the itching stops, they feel they are okay and free, not knowing that they have only cured the infection externally but internally, the infection is still there. The internal infection may not show any serious symptoms for some years, but it will gradually be affecting the internal reproductive organs. When such women now get married, they now find it difficult to conceive, running from one gynecologist to another. Such a lady could have saved herself and her husband from such trouble if only she had done the right thing at the right time.

If you are a lady and at one time or another, you have treated one infection or another, especially a venereal disease, you have to make sure that you are totally cured.

Same goes with men. Most men are usually not aware of the fact that in most cases of infertility, they are the guilty party. Once a man thinks that since he is sexually active and can go more than two rounds of sexual intercourse in a night, he believes that nothing is wrong with him. But this is a fallacy because being sexually active is not an indication of being fertile. Although there are various reasons that can lead to infertility in men, from his kind of lifestyle, his diet, the nature of his occupation and any history of venereal disease. But what we are particularly concerned about now is the male infertility that is caused by venereal disease, when a man contracts a venereal disease and if not well treated or cured, could lead to staphylococcal infection. Most times staphylococcal infection in men is not easily detected until it has done a lot of damage to his reproductive organs.
Staphylococcal infections can lead to erectile dysfunction in men. Erectile dysfunction is the inability of a man to produce a consistent or maintain an erection of the penis sufficient to have a sexual intercourse. Erectile dysfunction is also referred to as sexual impotence.
So if well treated,couples can have kids
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
motunmyde: Pls pharm,what drug or cream is most effective for eczema. Have tried different creams but its d same old story. Guess its in d blood.it goes when it wants to nd come back again.its really disturbing my face. Thank you as I await your response
. A number of eczema treatments are available, but steroid creams and antibiotics are preferred. The causes of eczema are as follows,it often occurs with allergies and frequently occurs in families in which members have eczema, This condition results from direct contact with one of many irritants or allergens — such as poison ivy; jewelry containing nickel; and certain cleaning products, perfumes and cosmetics and lastly This condition is common in people with oily skin or hair, and it may come and go depending on the season. It's likely that hereditary factors play a role in this condition

FIRST STEPS TO TREATING ECZEMA

If you have eczema, it is important to take good care of your skin. Take warm (not hot!) baths on a regular basis and immediately applying moisturizers afterward will help keep your skin moist. ... Take prednisolone one tab daily, cetirizine tab, hydrocortisone cream and most times shea butter can do the work (Shea butter is known especially for its cosmetic properties as a moisturizer and emollient. Shea butter absorbs rapidly into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling.

1 Like

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 4:01am On Jul 05, 2014
dupsy782002: Well done 4 yur prompt responses d pharmacist. Pls I observe my 2 mnths old baby has some rash only on his face, av used visita plus n funbact A , bur am not seein any improvement. Pls wat can I use to clear it off. Waitn 4 yur response.
Certain lotions or body washes may cause this irritation if it is scented. It clogs the skin pore resulting in the red bumps and rash. Use mild soap and unscented lotion when needed. Newborn babies skin takes a while to become accustomed to the new environment
Another cause could be an overheated baby getting too hot and the pores sweat out and get clogged. You can use 1.0% Hydrocortisone Anti-itch cream for 2 days twice a day and use shea butter as a cream for him
Lastly, Baby acne is very common and usually harmless. I believe the best advice is to leave it alone. Many moisturizers have alcohol, petrolatum or mineral oil which actually make acne worse. Overly washing can dry out the skin which in turn causes the skin to secrete more sebum. Acne can be caused by hormonal changes in the newborn. It is normal and it will go away. Make sure to use gentle fabric detergent for the clothes and bedding. Be sure to pat the face after the bath and don't rub. Also, don't try to "pop" the whiteheads. Good luck!
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 4:09am On Jul 05, 2014
reelup1: Can intake of Antibiotic destroys Good bacteria in the body?
antibiotics have acute, short-term ill effects, ranging from rashes to diarrhoea, and chronic long-term ill effects. The long term effects are more worrying. Anyone taking broad spectrum antibiotics continually over a period of years becomes extremely vulnerable to invasion by other bacterial species, fungi and viruses. Overuse of antibiotics, in particular ampicillin and tetracyclines, is resulting in a generation of new strains of ‘superbugs’ grin- bacteria which have become resistant to the very drugs designed to destroy them.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 4:15am On Jul 05, 2014
bafm: Evening Doc,ℓ̊ just saw dis thread few minute ago,pls ℓ̊ hv a Question τ̅☺ ask,ysterday,ℓ̊ felt pain on my navel,even whn trying τ̅☺ rub or touch it,hv neva felt such pain b4.pls Doc wat can be d cause.. Thxs
Whenever someone is having pain in the belly button area, it is important to make sure that it is not a serious problem. In particular, if the pain is severe or worsening, if you have any fever, or if there are any associated symptoms, such as nausea or vomiting then you need to see a Doctor. This is because appendicitis, which is an emergency that requires surgery, is a condition that often presents with sharp severe pains initially in the belly button area. Other, less serious causes of pain in this area include gas distention and indigestion. If you feel like you may have indigestion, you may want to take an over the counter gas or heartburn remedy to see if this makes a difference. If not, you should see your doctor. Constipation can also cause pain in the abdomen, and it can often be relieved by drinking more fluids, taking more fiber, and perhaps taking a laxative, although more severe cases will require seeing your doctor. If there is any redness of the skin over the navel or discharge of pus from the navel, then this may be a skin infection, which would also require medical attention. Again, please discuss with your doctor!
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 4:31am On Jul 05, 2014
hormeiza: Pls need help @all the PHARM in the house what are the best drugs for treating GONORRHEA. #2. What causes pepperish feeling in the headcap of the pennis. Thanks and God bless
1. If you miss doses or don't take the full course of medicine, the gonorrhea infection may not be cured.Gonorrhea used to be susceptible to penicillin, ampicillin, tetracycline and doxycycline — very commonly used drugs,"But one by one, each of those antibiotics — and almost every new one that has come along since — eventually stopped working. One reason is that the bacterium that causes gonorrhea can mutate quickly to defend itself, so take note there is no best drug but cefizime and ceftriaxone are effective

2. 1. Drink lots of fluids - water, juices at least 6 litres per day
2. Have lots of fruits and veggies
3. If the burning sensation persisits for 2 more days or it increases please undergo the following tests to screen for an UTI - URINE ROUTINE, Urine Culture & Sensitivity.
4. If a sore or blister shows up , the a swab culture test has to be done to rule out any STD'S
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 4:57am On Jul 05, 2014
VantagePoint: Nice one, Pharm.
I have this on and off pain in my tummy, the lower left side.The pain will build up gradually and becomes very severe only for it to disappear after a few minutes. Afterwards, I have to pee.
The attacks are not frequent, maybe once every month, but when they come it is extremely painful.
What could be the cause?
Is there any drug I can use?
Based on your description and location of your pain, it could be related to your gastrointestinal tract. Some of the potential causes that can cause pain in left lower abdomen would be diverticulitis, constipation, IBS. Dont take any Asprin or Ibuprofen because they will make it worse, take paractemol instead. Try go for colonoscopy test. Its nothing serious but without any test I can't be so sure. Do you have ulcer ? You can run a test also but for now take only a mild pain relief till a test is run
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by bafm(f): 10:52am On Jul 05, 2014
[quote author=zeezahbee]Whenever someone is having pain in the belly button area, it is important to make sure that it is not a serious problem. In particular, if the pain is severe or worsening, if you have any fever, or if there are any associated symptoms, such as nausea or vomiting then you need to see a Doctor. This is because appendicitis, which is an emergency that requires surgery, is a condition that often presents with sharp severe pains initially in the belly button area. Other, less serious causes of pain in this area include gas distention and indigestion. If you feel like you may have indigestion, you may want to take an over the counter gas or heartburn remedy to see if this makes a difference. If not, you should see your doctor. Constipation can also cause pain in the abdomen, and it can often be relieved by drinking more fluids, taking more fiber, and perhaps taking a laxative, although more severe cases will require seeing your doctor. If there is any redness of the skin over the navel or discharge of pus from the navel, then this may be a skin infection, which would also require medical attention. Again, please discuss with your doctor![/quote

Thxs. Doc..]
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Odaveboy(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2014
zeezahbee: . A number of eczema treatments are available, but steroid creams and antibiotics are preferred. The causes of eczema are as follows,it often occurs with allergies and frequently occurs in families in which members have eczema, This condition results from direct contact with one of many irritants or allergens — such as poison ivy; jewelry containing nickel; and certain cleaning products, perfumes and cosmetics and lastly This condition is common in people with oily skin or hair, and it may come and go depending on the season. It's likely that hereditary factors play a role in this condition

FIRST STEPS TO TREATING ECZEMA

If you have eczema, it is important to take good care of your skin. Take warm (not hot!) baths on a regular basis and immediately applying moisturizers afterward will help keep your skin moist. ... Take prednisolone one tab daily, cetirizine tab, hydrocortisone cream and most times shea butter can do the work (Shea butter is known especially for its cosmetic properties as a moisturizer and emollient. Shea butter absorbs rapidly into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling.

My pham......can dis work for cream reactions too?? Thanks
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Hopez456(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
Well done ma, I am currently down health wise, I have pain in my joints, can't walk more than short distance, headache, internal heat, and random swaet catarrh and cough also having a sort of bitter taste in my mouth. I haven't been able to see a doctor because of the NMA strike. people are telling me it maybe typhoid fever. I am contemplating buying drugs from pharmaceutical shop, but don't know what drug to ask for. pls help me.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by hayoronke(f): 5:41am On Jul 07, 2014
Pharm, pls there is something dat looks like boil but harder than boil on my private part. When I press it something whitish will come out but not like dat of boil and painful at times. Hope is not infection?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2014
Hello and good day doc.
there is this boil that has been disturbing me inside my anus. I took a photograph of it because it was on the hole. I found out that it was redish in color, and hard. I can't even walk comfortably because I always feel it. I'm really scared and confused. Please help me out.
thank you in advance!
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Blackchampion(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2014
I was diagnosed with glaucoma last year, though d Dr. said he was not sure exactly what it was, as i have been to the state hospital 3times. Doctors in d house cud u pls suggest an eye drop for me as the Timoptol am using seems not to be working.

1 Like

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by AprilTwo: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hello Pharm, Good day, pls I need to know more about Deca-durabolin + Bcomplex before I start taking it. Can someone that has Chest Pain take steroids? Good bless you sir.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by unculu: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
zeezahbee: Staphylococcus aureus is a bacterium that is resistant to many antibiotics,there are a few antibiotics that can cure S. Aureus.it can be present in the nose, on the skin, or in the blood or urine. It can spread among other patients who are usually very ill with weakened immune systems that cannot fight off the infection.
It is usually spread through physical contact--not through the air. It is usually spread by direct contact (e.g., skin-to-skin).
I often write that one mistake that most ladies make is that once they experience itching in their private part, they go to chemists to buy drugs to stop the itching. Once the itching stops, they feel they are okay and free, not knowing that they have only cured the infection externally but internally, the infection is still there. The internal infection may not show any serious symptoms for some years, but it will gradually be affecting the internal reproductive organs. When such women now get married, they now find it difficult to conceive, running from one gynecologist to another. Such a lady could have saved herself and her husband from such trouble if only she had done the right thing at the right time.

If you are a lady and at one time or another, you have treated one infection or another, especially a venereal disease, you have to make sure that you are totally cured.

Same goes with men. Most men are usually not aware of the fact that in most cases of infertility, they are the guilty party. Once a man thinks that since he is sexually active and can go more than two rounds of sexual intercourse in a night, he believes that nothing is wrong with him. But this is a fallacy because being sexually active is not an indication of being fertile. Although there are various reasons that can lead to infertility in men, from his kind of lifestyle, his diet, the nature of his occupation and any history of venereal disease. But what we are particularly concerned about now is the male infertility that is caused by venereal disease, when a man contracts a venereal disease and if not well treated or cured, could lead to staphylococcal infection. Most times staphylococcal infection in men is not easily detected until it has done a lot of damage to his reproductive organs.
Staphylococcal infections can lead to erectile dysfunction in men. Erectile dysfunction is the inability of a man to produce a consistent or maintain an erection of the penis sufficient to have a sexual intercourse. Erectile dysfunction is also referred to as sexual impotence.
thanks doc. Bt d issue is dat at times when d person has taken d drug dat d lab result suggested as being sensitive to d bacteria, within one or two months, u c d bacteria regrowing again.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by tosin2013: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2014
zeezahbee: Staphylococcus aureus is a bacterium that is resistant to many antibiotics,there are a few antibiotics that can cure S. Aureus.it can be present in the nose, on the skin, or in the blood or urine. It can spread among other patients who are usually very ill with weakened immune systems that cannot fight off the infection.

Madam. Its important we teach ppl d rite things
STIs are sexually transmitted infections of d genital tract in both sexes examples are gonorrhea, sypillis, chlamydia, genital warts, trichomoniasis etc.
Staphylococcus, I repeat staphylococcus aureus or any other specie does not cause STI.
This myth is promoted by those hungry alternative therapy advertisements on newspaper pages. Staph does not invade the genital tract except in immune deficiency such as HIV, diabetes, TB, Liver failure etc. It may cause Urinary tract Infection UTI but not STI. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by blesyn101(f): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2014
hi pham! i have a boil on the tip of my breast. is it normal? and wat can i do to mk it go?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by demmy2010: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2014
pls pharmacist help me interprets this and likely solution thanks

sex - male
age 34yrs
investigation -SFA/M/C/S
sample provided -SEMEN
collection mode-masturbation
abstinence- 5 days
volume 5mls
viscosity -moderate
col our - creamy white
odour- normal
liquefaction- <30mins
ph- alkaline
micro WBC-3-5/hpf
morphology -normal -60% abnormal -.{tail defect -10% head defect -30%)
motility- fast progression 10% slow progressive-20%
non progressive-20% non motile 50%
progressive - active -30% passive 70%
count - 9x10*6 cells/ml +normal range 20-150x10*6 cell/ml)
culture - yielded heavy growth of staphylococcus Aires after 24hrs of incubation @37°c
sensitivity
perfloxacin- pef +++
max pan celxine -mxp ++
procephin - R ++
ciprofloxacin cPX +++
gentamycin cn ++
septrin sxt RESTISTANT
ERYTHROMYCIN E RESISTANT
STREPTMYCIN S RESISITANT
OFLOXACIN OFX RESISTANT
ZINACEF Z RESISTANT
AMPLOX APX RESISTANT
AMIXILIN AM RESTITANT
AMOXILIN AM RESTITANT
AYGUMENTIN AU RESITANT
SEPLOXACIN SP RESITANT .
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by darlenee: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hello pharm. Great job your doing here. Please I want to ask, I had symptoms of bacterial vaginosis and was prescribed flagyl 400mg twice daily for 5 to 7 days, is this okay?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by yat11: 5:27am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by mkoabiola: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2014
Pls,doc come
Which is d best cream,soap or drugs for heat rashes.
Very important
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by sisiafrika(f): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
demmy2010: pls pharmacist help me interprets this and likely solution thanks

sex - male
age 34yrs
investigation -SFA/M/C/S
sample provided -SEMEN
collection mode-masturbation
abstinence- 5 days
volume 5mls
viscosity -moderate
col our - creamy white
odour- normal
liquefaction- <30mins
ph- alkaline
micro WBC-3-5/hpf
morphology -normal -60% abnormal -.{tail defect -10% head defect -30%)
motility- fast progression 10% slow progressive-20%
non progressive-20% non motile 50%
progressive - active -30% passive 70%
count - 9x10*6 cells/ml +normal range 20-150x10*6 cell/ml)
culture - yielded heavy growth of staphylococcus Aires after 24hrs of incubation @37°c
sensitivity
perfloxacin- pef +++
max pan celxine -mxp ++
procephin - R ++
ciprofloxacin cPX +++
gentamycin cn ++
septrin sxt RESTISTANT
ERYTHROMYCIN E RESISTANT
STREPTMYCIN S RESISITANT
OFLOXACIN OFX RESISTANT
ZINACEF Z RESISTANT
AMPLOX APX RESISTANT
AMIXILIN AM RESTITANT
AMOXILIN AM RESTITANT
AYGUMENTIN AU RESITANT
SEPLOXACIN SP RESITANT .
these lab people are trying oooo. Dey smell d spermm?

1 Like

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by byem: 1:58am On Jul 10, 2014
Dear Pharm,Thanks for your timely response and prescription so far. I diagnosed to have typoid and low blood level after which it was treated with s-flox,asthefer and some other drug.But one of the things I experience before the treatment like severe cold below my bosom and in my bones all over my body still persist, don,t use ac or fan anymore and closes my windows 24/7. Kindly recommend something for me.Thanks
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2014
MuhdG: Hello and good day doc.
there is this boil that has been disturbing me inside my anus. I took a photograph of it because it was on the hole. I found out that it was redish in color, and hard. I can't even walk comfortably because I always feel it. I'm really scared and confused. Please help me out.
thank you in advance!
ooo sorry am replying late. anusol HC and ciprofloxacin 500mg bid will do but u nid 2 go 4 a scan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.