Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) (84398 Views)

Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements / Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Emdee590(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2015
zeezahbee:
Fluconazole or nystatin oral
thank you
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by tforever(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
fatme:

Please I asked a question, no reply from anyone yet.
@fatme hello yes there are supplements for that...reply so we can discuss it...stay blessed
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Nad95: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
I dont just feel like defecating for the past couple of days. Doc., what might have caused this? Any solution.
Thanks.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Emdee590(m): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Please what is the rule between administering antimalaria drugs and vitamin b complex ? I learnt b.co dae slow d work of d antimalaria , so please enlighten me
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
tforever:
@fatme hello yes there are supplements for that...reply so we can discuss it...stay blessed
Please share with me.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by tforever(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
fatme:

Please share with me.
hi there . Okay (PCOS) is infertility due to polycystic ovarian syndrome. there are two distinct and consistent features of pcos, Absent period or inconsistent menstrual cycles and over production of male hormone androgen. hope you have gone for fertility cleaning..it helps cleanses the reproductive system of toxins. the supplements i will recommend include 1. berry nectar,royal jelly, absorbent c,arctic sea and vitolize for women.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Capableben(m): 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
zeezahbee:
thank you pharm
What would u prescribe for seizures...
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by pbs4real(m): 12:23am On Jun 11, 2015
Helo docs & pharms in the house, i mst commend ur good works. . . . May the almighty God continue 2 bless u all. . . . .

1.i always feel weakness in my bones. I.e joint pains in my shoulders,knees & wrist. . It wld luk as if i did over use them & feel weak unneccesarily some people said its athritis,romatism. . I wnt to really knw wat cud be causing the weakness cos am stil a young lad who shldnt be xperiencing such. . .and if its really athritis,wat drugs wld u prescribe for me

2.and @ times i do feel sharp pain on the left side of my stomach. . .what might be the cause of this as well?

Tnx in anti.

Cc zeezahbee
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
Capableben:

What would u prescribe for seizures...
They are different types of seizure. You Need to know and you probably also have to see your doctor for a test to be run.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by tforever(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
pbs4real:
Helo docs & pharms in the house, i mst commend ur good works. . . . May the almighty God continue 2 bless u all. . . . .

1.i always feel weakness in my bones. I.e joint pains in my shoulders,knees & wrist. . It wld luk as if i did over use them & feel weak unneccesarily some people said its athritis,romatism. . I wnt to really knw wat cud be causing the weakness cos am stil a young lad who shldnt be xperiencing such. . .and if its really athritis,wat drugs wld u prescribe for me

2.and @ times i do feel sharp pain on the left side of my stomach. . .what might be the cause of this as well?

Tnx in anti.

Cc zeezahbee
unfortunately it's arthritis..get these products forever freedom,active HA and arctic sea..you will be back on your feet.. My contact is 08131195769...stay blessed
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by tforever(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nad95:
I dont just feel like defecating for the past couple of days. Doc., what might have caused this? Any solution.
Thanks.
hmm this is serious and can affect your colon please you need immediate detoxification...contact me on 08131195769 for details..
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Haryanphe(f): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
well done docs, pls I wld lyk to ask abt a drug called `imipramine` which was prescribed for a sister who is suffering from nocturnal enuresis. pls, wat is the dosage like and I wld also lyk to ask if dre is any other effective drug she can take for this ailment? thank you all
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by tforever(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
Haryanphe:
well done docs, pls I wld lyk to ask abt a drug called `imipramine` which was prescribed for a sister who is suffering from nocturnal enuresis. pls, wat is the dosage like and I wld also lyk to ask if dre is any other effective drug she can take for this ailment? thank you all
hello you should know that all drugs have side effects.... but apart from that bedwetting can be sloved with honey 100% pure and bits n peaches.. what it does is to correct the body chemistry and its a source of natural energy.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hello pharms....
Have been suffering from stomach ulcer and high bp 6months from now..the ulcer starts first then the bp. Have taking several medications with no improvement.. I really need ya advices on this...the high bp is really giving me the worry of my life, as am still young (20)...please help a brother

1 Like

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by PenAndPaper: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
Good evening, the drug thiabendazole(mintezol) was
prescribed for a friend of mine but we haven't had
success finding it.
Please where in Nigeria can we get it, we have been looking for it for months and what dosage
is to be used for a persistant worm issue.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Standing5(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hello the Pharmacist, i like to know if i can take yeast tablet as supplements freely? I am healthy but i heard it is good for general wellbeing - mental focus, skin, hair, and more.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Haryanphe(f): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
tforever:
hello you should know that all drugs have side effects.... but apart from that bedwetting can be sloved with honey 100% pure and bits n peaches.. what it does is to correct the body chemistry and its a source of natural energy.

pls sir/ ma, how will she use this honey cos we all are working to help her overcome this ailment? God bless
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by ibrahim7655: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
pls guy trying to confirm about d necessary supplement that can be use to grow beard faster
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by tforever(m): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Haryanphe:

pls sir/ ma, how will she use this honey cos we all are working to help her overcome this ailment? God bless
she will take the honey every night before going to bed and can also use it for her tea instead of sugar.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Emdee590(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
...so many unanswered questions here now .

Please what is the adult dose of chloramphenicol caps ?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
Emdee590:
...so many unanswered questions here now .

Please what is the adult dose of chloramphenicol caps ?
The usual dose is 500mg(2capsules) every 6hours
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
ibrahim7655:
pls guy trying to confirm about d necessary supplement that can be use to grow beard faster
Firstly beards come when they are ready to. Anyways Take biotin daily. This dietary supplement is known to increase the growth of hair and nails.
Use 2.5 mg of biotin every day to make your beard grow quickly. This often comes in supplements which you can buy from a. Pharmacy.eat more vegetable and use cream or moisturizer with eucalyptus
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Standing5:
Hello the Pharmacist, i like to know if i can take yeast tablet as supplements freely? I am healthy but i heard it is good for general wellbeing - mental focus, skin, hair, and more.
Yeast is good but they are other supplements you can use. You can take more of vitamins to boost immunity.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
PenAndPaper:
Good evening, the drug thiabendazole(mintezol) was
prescribed for a friend of mine but we haven't had
success finding it.
Please where in Nigeria can we get it, we have been looking for it for months and what dosage
is to be used for a persistant worm issue.
You need to see your doctor to prescribe another. They are several Anthelmintic you could get
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jayola:
Hello pharms....
Have been suffering from stomach ulcer and high bp 6months from now..the ulcer starts first then the bp. Have taking several medications with no improvement.. I really need ya advices on this...the high bp is really giving me the worry of my life, as am still young (20)...please help a brother
My candid advice is to see a doctor ASAP.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by maureen44(f): 6:01am On Jun 20, 2015
Pls is there and medication that can be infused through drip for d treatment of staph. A friend said she was totally free when a doctor gave a drug in drip form for staph, i have tried so many antibiotic that my lab result indicated as sensitive but no success
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Emdee590(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
zeezahbee:
The usual dose is 500mg(2capsules) every 6hours
Thank you
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Ayus4u(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
I always experience Boils on my body. Pls hw can I treat it with drugs
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ayus4u:
I always experience Boils on my body. Pls hw can I treat it with drugs
If the boil is multiple ! You need to see to doctor to drain some of it and test what kind of bacteria it is, then you know which antibiotics that is resistant to it or not. Right now, I can't know what drugs to tell u because I don't know if it is resistant or not.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
maureen44:
Pls is there and medication that can be infused through drip for d treatment of staph. A friend said she was totally free when a doctor gave a drug in drip form for staph, i have tried so many antibiotic that my lab result indicated as sensitive but no success
Ask your friend to take you to the doctor
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by kenny1795(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2015
Wat drugs can i use to cure quick ejaculation.... Pls reply tz urgent
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by pixtuk(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
pls i dnt knw watz wrong with me, wen ever i take my bath i always snezzes for lyk an hour(1 hour) nd my eyes are always red and teary....thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.