Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40297 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2014
chelseabmw:

And what is my weak spot? You did not survive my ban, I unbanned you

As far as I'm not even close to Africa self I can't contact such....

It seems playing with u gets to ur head easily
chairman nawao! Longest time! How you dey na?
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Gboliwe: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2014
Finally skimmed through. Phew!

My one advice is to Inspiredm: A good name is better than all the oil in Bayelsa and the entire gold in Ghana. Please, fix this radio and a/c and apologise to Betalyf. He doesn't deserve the treatment he is getting.

Honestly, I have headache already from fixing my eyes on this thread for so long. I am tired. This kind of story makes me ashamed sef.

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by alexisalex: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2014
Gboliwe: Finally skimmed through. Phew!

My one advice is to Inspiredm: A good name is better than all the oil in Bayelsa and the entire gold in Ghana. Please, fix this radio and a/c and apologise to Betalyf. He doesn't deserve the treatment he is getting.

Honestly, I have headache already from fixing my eyes on this thread for so long. I am tired. This kind of story makes me ashamed sef.

inspiredm: Photos Of the RADIO and the AC Working In Betalyf's 2010 Infiniti FX 35 AWD Pre ordered From Inspired Autos

I go ROCK this Car go CLUB Tonight Before We Deliver am tomorrow, Nothing Go Change am grin grin grin

Go Back and Read Page 22.
The Radio has been fixed and the car is being delivered to the owner.
Afterwards can the mod lock this thread finally please ?
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Gboliwe: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2014
alexisalex:

That was in pg21. Yes I saw it. I was speaking generally. Things shouldn't get so bad before they are taken care of. To avoid certain avoidable ish.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by omodapson(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
inspiredm: There’s talent, and there’s extra-ordinary talent.

Wizkid is an extra-ordinary talent. WOW! I Just Listened to his single “One Question” featuring Yemi Sax.

I’m at a loss for words to describe this modern Afro-Jazz/Highlife masterpiece.

The Single Hit Was Listened to this Afternoon 25th July 2014 around 5pm In Betalyf's 2010 Infiniti FX 35 Pre Ordered From Inspired Autos.

BOSE Manufactures Sound Systems for Infiniti and they did a Very Good Job on this Sound Production.

Vehicle is at the Car wash going through Washing while the Music is Blasting Out. grin

Cheers
Inspired

You get swag Inspired.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Op, updates abeg. I wan forget this thread. Shey inspire don't deliver abi he still dey rock the car for club ni? angry

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
alexisalex:

After beatlyf comment the thread will be locked permanently...
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
berem: chairman nawao! Longest time! How you dey na?

I dey fine oh... e don tail oh... wetin carry u come auto naah? cheesy u con visit us or u con buy car?
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
^^^
She wan buy car from inspiregrin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
chelseabmw:

I dey fine oh... e don tail oh... wetin carry u come auto naah? cheesy u con visit us or u con buy car?
na locomike abi lomomike wey mention my name make me know wetin dey happen for here. grin
I never get money buy car o! I dey road dey wait for my own blessing. cheesy

Nothing do you bros!
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
inspiredm: There’s talent, and there’s extra-ordinary talent.

Wizkid is an extra-ordinary talent. WOW! I Just Listened to his single “One Question” featuring Yemi Sax.

I’m at a loss for words to describe this modern Afro-Jazz/Highlife masterpiece.

The Single Hit Was Listened to this Afternoon 25th July 2014 around 5pm In Betalyf's 2010 Infiniti FX 35 Pre Ordered From Inspired Autos.

BOSE Manufactures Sound Systems for Infiniti and they did a Very Good Job on this Sound Production.

Vehicle is at the Car wash going through Washing while the Music is Blasting Out. grin

Cheers
Inspired

Inspired Autos is Talent extraordinaire cheesy cheesy
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
berem: na locomike abi lomomike wey mention my name make me know wetin dey happen for here. grin
I never get money buy car o! I dey road dey wait for my own blessing. cheesy

Nothing do you bros!

No wahala my sister.... God go do am for u,amen...... weldone
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Burger01: ^^^
She wan buy car from inspiregrin

Lol.... abi oh....

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
alexisalex:

Strongly in agreement to that. Mod pls padlock this thread.

Cheers.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
omodapson:

You get swag Inspired.

Overswag dey worry the man cheesy
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
bimbor:

Strongly in agreement to that. Mod pls padlock this thread.

Cheers.
See ya big head, you wan hide your shame fa angry . Mod abeg no padlock did thread o, oya I fit bribe you gala and lacasera if u agree not to lock did thread o grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
Betalyf is there any other SUSpEcTED damage done to the ride....cos your silence seems very pregnant as I have seen you here today

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by KOMBE: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
chibabe3: you were simply overwhelmed by the number of customer right activists in this section and as such could not afford to remove 40 posts in a day and ban 80 percent of the followers. United we will always win against the forces of darkness. Let me sound spiritual here "We were troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed"; UNITED WE FOUGHT INJUSTICE EVEN AT THE RISK OF BEING BANNED AND POSTS REMOVED. Please lift the suspension that was placed on anyone who stood for the truth on this thread.
quite interesting to see that the ladies were actually leading the struggle to ensure that justice is done in this matter. Kudos to Ishilove and Chibabe.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
lomomike:
See ya big head, you wan hide your shame fa angry . Mod abeg no padlock did thread o, oya I fit bribe you gala and lacasera if u agree not to lock did thread o grin

What is this one saying now....who is to be shamed now after the radio has been fixed. You need more schooling.

Chelsea pls call Betalyf to come and post and let's get this done with already!
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by SailorXY: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
I see
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by android666: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ishilove:
ROTFL!! Na real gbege be dat. Inspiredm will kukuma respect himself and carry the wrecked car back to the workshop while Betalyf will sit in his house and cry bucketsful of manly tears grin
Lmao @ cry bucketsful of manly tears cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Betalyf: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
This is to inform all on this forum that im in possession of my car now and d stuffs is fixed tho one small issue is still outstanding but hopefully woudnt have to discuss it here as everything should be well handled as agreed. I cannot thank everyone that has contributed to this thread enough, you guys are great and I really appreciate your contributions and concerns and I wanna thank the mod too Chelseabmw for your calls and everything also thanks to inspired for heeding to all and fixed the issues I hope I woudnt av to return here for any issue abt the car.sorry for the damage dis cud av caused but I blv u knw beta shaaa.
Once again thanks all, over and out!!!
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Betalyf: This is to inform all on this forum that im in possession of my car now and d stuffs is fixed tho one small issue is still outstanding but hopefully woudnt have to discuss it here as everything should be well handled as agreed. I cannot thank everyone that has contributed to this thread enough, you guys are great and I really appreciate your contributions and concerns and I wanna thank the mod too Chelseabmw for your calls and everything also thanks to inspired for heeding to all and fixed the issues I hope I woudnt av to return here for any issue abt the car.sorry for the damage dis cud av caused but I blv u knw beta shaaa.

Thanks Betalyf, case closed!
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Osama10(m): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Betalyf: This is to inform all on this forum that im in possession of my car now and d stuffs is fixed tho one small issue is still outstanding but hopefully woudnt have to discuss it here as everything should be well handled as agreed. I cannot thank everyone that has contributed to this thread enough, you guys are great and I really appreciate your contributions and concerns and I wanna thank the mod too Chelseabmw for your calls and everything also thanks to inspired for heeding to all and fixed the issues I hope I woudnt av to return here for any issue abt the car.sorry for the damage dis cud av caused but I blv u knw beta shaaa.

cool
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2014

I said it... One small issue remaining.... Please do pre tell the House what that SMALL issue remaining is
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
bimbor:

What is this one saying now....who is to be shamed now after the radio has been fixed. You need more schooling.

Chelsea pls call Betalyf to come and post and let's get this done with already!

Are you satisfied now? grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Pluslargent(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
phew...End of Series..
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pluslargent: phew...End of Series..

Nope there's still one SMALL issue remaining... Read betalyf's post well....

7 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
bimbor:

Thanks Betalyf, case closed!

In your dreams..there's still a SMALL issue remaining......

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Olaoladimeji(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Waiting for season 2
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by alexisalex: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2014

Please what does OVER and OUT Mean ?
Can someone interprete this phrase for me ?
because I can see some numbskulls and numpities still lurking around this thread looking for what is not lost.
This thread further confirms that the unemployment rate amongst our youth is at an all time high.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26)

Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!! / Indian Snake Charmer Escapes Death As Deadly Python Nearly Strangled Him (Photo) / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.