Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) (3973 Views)

Why Do Females Hate Video Games? / Five Android Horror Games That Will Scare The Living Hell Out Of You / Cool Video Games We Played In The 90's!!! Add Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by Samtoby(m): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
Gaming as always be my best thing to do. After following some site, I get some hot new games to be release fall of this year.

I have my best 2 upcoming games here which are Next Gen games (PC, PS4 & Xbone..

1- GTA 5 New version by RockStar.

2- The Crew by Ivory Tower/Ubsoft Reflections.

Guys you will love to watch some video on Youtube about this games.

I will be updating more here soon. You can also get some video games download links from link below (PC only).. http://ngplayers..com

Feel free to add yours.
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by killzone(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2014
1.Mortal kombat X 2.Destiny 3.Call of Duty Advanced Warfare 4.Batman:Arkham Knight 5.Last Of Us remastered 5. GTA V remastered 6.Assassin Creed Unity 6.Homefront:The Revolution 7.Mirror Edge 2 and many others
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2014
I wonder why 2k sports dont want to release the pc version of their wwe games
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by hancock(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
cant wait for GTA V for pc to be released. i just starteted watchdogs yesterday. the graphics and game play is so cool shocked

PS: for all game lovers i have a EVGA Geforce GTX660 up for grabs. i upgraded recently to GTX 760. dont worry the price is
is within reach grin hit me up if interested
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by gboss0(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
when will dey release 2k wrestlin 4 pc
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by 3coins(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Whr is fifa 15??
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
GOD OF WAR 5, SO WAITING ON THIS ONE...

PROTOTYPE 3, I SO BELIEVE ALex is not dead..

Devil may cry..

2 Likes

Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by Chuckdee(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
killzone: 1.Mortal kombat X 2.Destiny 3.Call of Duty Advanced Warfare 4.Batman:Arkham Knight 5.Last Of Us remastered 5. GTA V remastered 6.Assassin Creed Unity 6.Homefront:The Revolution 7.Mirror Edge 2 and many others

Mortal kombat X ain't coming out till 2015.
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by killzone(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
Chuckdee:

Mortal kombat X ain't coming out till 2015.
yeah I knw
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by Samtoby(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
hancock: cant wait for GTA V for pc to be released. i just starteted watchdogs yesterday. the graphics and game play is so cool shocked
PS: for all game lovers i have a EVGA Geforce GTX660 up for grabs. i upgraded recently to GTX 760. dont worry the price is
is within reach grin hit me up if interested
bro abeg where did you find Watch Dog? I need that game but I can't find it here in Kwara state, abeg which side u dey?
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by Samtoby(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
killzone: yeah I knw
Mortal Kombat X will be badest, I have play MK9 and gosh, I wish the game won't end. Though am still playin the challenge tower but am already through story mode. MK10 will b d continuous of MK9 according to GameSpot, they even write what to expect in the story mode.... I can't wait for it to be release for PC, hope they won't delay it like they did with MK9.
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by killzone(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2014
Samtoby: Mortal Kombat X will be badest, I have play MK9 and gosh, I wish the game won't end. Though am still playin the challenge tower but am already through story mode. MK10 will b d continuous of MK9 according to GameSpot, they even write what to expect in the story mode.... I can't wait for it to be release for PC, hope they won't delay it like they did with MK9.
people who played it said it was awesome it has elements of injustice Gods among us and some new Characters I can only remeber cassie cage that's daughter of johnny cage and sonya blade there are three others sha
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by Samtoby(m): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
killzone: people who played it said it was awesome it has elements of injustice Gods among us and some new Characters I can only remeber cassie cage that's daughter of johnny cage and sonya blade there are three others sha
yes, have you seen MKX (10) Trailer? Check it on youtube, its really amazin, though they have only introduce 6 players (Scorpion, sub zero and 3 guest fighter and cassie cage). I dnt knw y cassie isn't in MK9 but Warner Bros knws d best... MKX is so bad, more features and fatalities.... But its only annouce for PS4 and Xbone.. Ntin on PC yet
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by killzone(m): 7:04am On Jul 10, 2014
Samtoby: yes, have you seen MKX (10) Trailer? Check it on youtube, its really amazin, though they have only introduce 6 players (Scorpion, sub zero and 3 guest fighter and cassie cage). I dnt knw y cassie isn't in MK9 but Warner Bros knws d best... MKX is so bad, more features and fatalities.... But its only annouce for PS4 and Xbone.. Ntin on PC yet
with the PS3 and Xbox 360 I downloaded the trailer it came out they had to announce it because amazon mistakenly listed it on their pre order list and there is a PC version for all PC gamers.its the continuation of MK9 and will go twenty five years into the future.So at least u knw there is a PC version
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by Samtoby(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2014
killzone: with the PS3 and Xbox 360 I downloaded the trailer it came out they had to announce it because amazon mistakenly listed it on their pre order list and there is a PC version for all PC gamers.its the continuation of MK9 and will go twenty five years into the future.So at least u knw there is a PC version
ok, if that's so then I will be the Happiest guy on earth. Lol, Thanks
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by killzone(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2014
Samtoby: ok, if that's so then I will be the Happiest guy on earth. Lol, Thanks
as if I knw u would be the happiest u are welcome sha
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by Samtoby(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2014
Here is another set of games from by Ubisoft Publisher with Their Youtube Trailer.

1- Assassin Creed Unity
Coming out by October 28 on all Platforms.

Trailer & Gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzCEdSKMkdU&ctp=CDsQpDAYACITCNL7vrvh0L8CFaKywgodoUoAxlIUYXNzYXNzaW4gY3JlZWQgdW5pdHk%3D&gl=ZA&guid=&client=mv-google&hl=en

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=wzBJPOcmke0&rl=yes&gl=ZA&client=mv-google&guid=&hl=en

2- Tom Clancy: The Division.

To be release this year on Next Gen Console only (Xbone, PS4 and PC).

Trailer & Gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPq_NVi-TC4&amp=&ctp=CDsQpDAYACITCOnch6vk0L8CFcX2wgod-y8A3lIfdG9tIGNsYW5jeSB0aGUgZGl2aXNpb24gdHJhaWxlcg%3D%3D&amp=&amp=&amp=&amp=&has_verified=1&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=ZA&guid=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJgMl3BahWY&ctp=CDgQpDAYASITCOnch6vk0L8CFcX2wgod-y8A3lIfdG9tIGNsYW5jeSB0aGUgZGl2aXNpb24gdHJhaWxlcg%3D%3D&hl=en&guid=&client=mv-google&gl=ZA

3- Far Cry 4.
To be release by November 18 on all Platforms.

Trailer & Gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9al_k8e93I&ctp=CDgQpDAYASITCPe-6fLl0L8CFWrNwgodcEsA31IRZmFyIGNyeSA0IHRyYWlsZXI%3D&gl=ZA&client=mv-google&hl=en&guid=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R81xOMybdFg&rl=yes&feature=relmfu&guid=&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=ZA
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by MisterDerick: 2:39am On Jul 22, 2014
Where is the best site to download PC games?? Anybody? Need to download prototype 2..
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by Samtoby(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
MisterDerick: Where is the best site to download PC games?? Anybody? Need to download prototype 2..

Check http://ngplayers..com, I just help you publish it.

Only d last Download link is working (PUTLOCKER), others are broken.

Need more, let me know....
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by xtervaganza(m): 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Destiny as I'm being made to believe will blow all games out of water
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by MisterDerick: 7:30am On Jul 23, 2014
Samtoby:

Thanks man...love the website...
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by MisterDerick: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Samtoby:

Would I have to download all the files from that link?
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by dontemi(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
I've heard of all these games, I really need to download old games like Assassins creed 3, call of duty black ops 1 &2, Arkham City and Arkham Origins. But the problem is no amount of bandwidth would be enough to download them...so hopefully a highly compressed version would come my way
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by wintersnow(m): 6:37am On Jul 27, 2014
waiting patiently for the evil within...
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by Samtoby(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
MisterDerick:
Would I have to download all the files from that link?

Yes, u will have to download all, they ar parted. Read d instruction on dat page..

Rilly Sorry for late reply..
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by MisterDerick: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Samtoby:

Yes, u will have to download all, they ar parted. Read d instruction on dat page..

Rilly Sorry for late reply..
I downloaded all the parts but all the disc image file are corrupt...what should I do about that...
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by justinlmj(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2014
Join the new whatapp group..now open to
all..chat with fellow home based gamers
now....add me up now..we had some issues with
the old group 07059988236
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by azpekuliar: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Well one of them was released yesterday, The Last Of Us: Remastered for PS4. Also awaiting the release of GTA 5 also for the PS4 later this year. Tom Clancy: The Division is something to look forward to next year.
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by Samtoby(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
azpekuliar: Well one of them was released yesterday, The Last Of Us: Remastered for PS4. Also awaiting the release of GTA 5 also for the PS4 later this year. Tom Clancy: The Division is something to look forward to next year.

GTA 5 will be release by November 14... Also waiting for the action / adventure...
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by MisterDerick: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
MisterDerick:
I downloaded all the parts but all the disc image file are corrupt...what should I do about that...
Guy please reply me
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by Obainooo(m): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Plz i need the serial number for (wwe 12 pro)
Re: Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) by Samtoby(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
MisterDerick:
Guy please reply me

is it after you mount it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Milfy City Apk Download / What Is Your Favorite Computer Game / Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.