Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack (1193 Views)

Is Killz Ok This Night Fighting Everyone On The Nl Romance Platform / Anti Christ With 666 On The Nl Forum! / Where Are All The Nl Entertainers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by mstik(f): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
So, it is unfortunate that we did not happen to survive the nairaland attack at all. I tried to login and I was told I was not yet registered.. What gives?? So others might have survived, but they lost a lot of their data but us, we lost our identity on NL and that sucks! I had to reopen another account, with a different name though- why? I don't know. I only hope that seun and his crew resolves whatever problems they are facing and give us back our data!!! It's really annoying when you have to start afresh, with your followers and followees(pardon me, I mean people you're following) gone, mentions, likes and posts mysteriously gone!!! Worst of all, I'm still looking for most of my people who might have been affected!
So, if you got bombed, come on here and register your presence. People may be looking for you and you might find who you're looking for.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by mstik(f): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Interesting...
Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by ATSOMEH(f): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
Seun am actually meeting with my lawyers tomorrow to see if I can sue you for the loss of my ID. Its not funny at all.
Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by Seun(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
ATSOMEH: Seun am actually meeting with my lawyers tomorrow to see if I can sue you for the loss of my ID. Its not funny at all.
We're so sorry.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by Meestique: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
Seun: We're so sorry.
Isn't it amazing how u respond to threats quickly yet we've been here shouting out our larynx for days now yearning for explanations.
Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
For others a fresh strart was a good thing. It reduced scamers by a whole lot. But a lot of info was lost, its really sad. But I didn't pay for the account so y I go de vex?
Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by Seun(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
Meestique: Isn't it amazing how u respond to threats quickly yet we've been here shouting out our larynx for days now yearning for explanations.
I am preparing my speech. Apologies for the delay; I'm not very good at writing speeches but I know it is necessary.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
Seun: I am preparing my speech. Apologies for the delay; I'm not very good at writing speeches but I know it is necessary.

Seun, you just need to address nairaland.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by seribroo56(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
Seun: I am preparing my speech. Apologies for the delay; I'm not very good at writing speeches but I know it is necessary.
prepare well

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by curiouslad(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
Meestique: Isn't it amazing how u respond to threats quickly yet we've been here shouting out our larynx for days now yearning for explanations.

What Explanations Exactly do you want him to give??

Nairaland was Hacked!
All Data was lost!
The Backup Was restored albeit incomplete!
Seun is Sorry!

What other explanation do you want

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
I lost posts, followers, likes, mentions but I gained my freedom grin yes, I was banned now I'm free

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by seribroo56(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
firstEVA: I lost posts, followers, likes, mentions but I gained my freedom grin yes, I was banned now I'm free
hehehe.. grin
Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by Mosjentle(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
Look at you all complaining..did yu pay b4 u registered ni or wat....do u tnk seun z happy wt dz?,seun iz goin tru alot ryt now,jst encourage him or bta stll kip shut..at least..ahn ahn..more power to you jare.oga seun.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by Lanceslot(m): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
Calmly waiting for your apology speeches. I will like to know if my privacy is really protected here.
Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by SalvationMopol: 12:05am On Jun 30, 2014

will your Speech bring back my I.D?
Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by Ajibel(m): 3:46am On Jun 30, 2014
Seun: I'm not very good at writing speeches.

grin grin Oga Seun you dont work alone tho'. You still see NL as a local champion. Zuck's speeches arent all entirely written by him...you know where Im getting at nau?!
All I just want is the "reason" for the data loss so we guys (computer geeks) like you would learn while developing/managing our own sites.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by herald9: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2014
firstEVA: I lost posts, followers, likes, mentions but I gained my freedom grin yes, I was banned now I'm free
grin
Others are mourning.. someone out there is jubilating ...

See life grin
Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by herald9: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2014
don't bother about the speech...
just bring back my 'likes' ...mentions...my posts...etc...thank you!

i cant get myself to startin all over again sad
Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by herald9: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2014
Mosjentle: Look at you all complaining..did yu pay b4 u registered ni or wat....do u tnk seun z happy wt dz?,seun iz goin tru alot ryt now,jst encourage him or bta stll kip shut..at least..ahn ahn..more power to you jare.oga seun.
we didn't pay to register but we are paying indirectly or do you think we post here for free?...ain't we using data?
what if we decide to quit this site...ofcourse he'll be at the loosing end.
so stop spewing thrash...he needs to give us some hope and bring back our confidence in the site.
Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by hayoakins(m): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2014

While we await your speech, i suggest you consult expert writers as there is high probability of your speech going viral online and your speech would go a long way in either instilling our confidence in this platform or eroding same.
Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
Damnnnnnnnnn were is simplesally360,mr-cork,190,mad cow chaiii thunder faya dose bombaz o.
Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by Odward(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
To all of you ranting and chattering 'i can't start all over,get me my likes and mentions'-sorry to say but u all re' stupid,did seun eat ur likes and mention or did he purposely impose d attacks or ratherstill do u think he is happy with the situation,don't u no wen u fall u start all over again or do u xpect to continue from where u stopped? U should all grow up and cut seun some slacks.................anyway present to those of u finding for megrin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by 190: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
ROTFL grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by Enahi(f): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mosjentle: Look at you all complaining..did yu pay b4 u registered ni or wat....do u tnk seun z happy wt dz?,seun iz goin tru alot ryt now,jst encourage him or bta stll kip shut..at least..ahn ahn..more power to you jare.oga seun.
You are an I d I o t,you are so cheap that you u are asking people what they paid before using nairaland. You sure do have a myopic brain,well Seun am glad nairaland is back your efforts will not be in vain.
Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by Mosjentle(m): 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enahi: You are an I d I o t,you are so cheap that you u are asking people what they paid before using nairaland. You sure do have a myopic brain,well Seun am glad nairaland is back your efforts will not be in vain.
see?ur are really the idiot here,i believe ur brain has a defunct assembly,or should i say there's high percentage of twaddle accumulation in ur brain,,what i was tryin to point out here is that,He(seun) didnt intentionally cause the attack and hez done,still doing his best to CORRECT the situation,okay?,so read again and shut ur shiihole of a brain,,!sorry if ahspoilt d mood!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2014

Ex-prisoner, welcome to the free world.
Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2014
seun kindly unlock my ID so i can post in business section. i was affected by the terrorist attack on nairaland. am sure u know me well in forex trade alerts thread
Re: Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack by mstik(f): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2015

(1)

STRANGE "RUMOR"::: Man Turns To "KEKE-NAPEP" / Price Bargain: How Good Are You? / What Does "OP" Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.