Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics (48350 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Mercy Aigbe,Mide Martin At Fathia Balogun Brother's Wedding(pics / Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by 9jahubcom(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
E don tey wey to kiss dey hungry that man grin see as he grab her neck

Nice wedding gown

42 Likes

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Abiagirl777(f): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
Welcum to the institution dat is as old as the world itself,neva graduating.
It started right at the garden of Eden.
HML to sinach n Joe.
#singin:in a world where dere's seasons n tyms,dis is ur season,its tym to shine again.

14 Likes

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Airforce1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
Congrats to them. grin
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by thorpido(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
HML.This is your season.

4 Likes

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by DocAdray(f): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
Happy Married Life to them...
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
Holy kiss •

1 Like

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Missmossy(f): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
Awwww this their na kiss na die! Congrats to them,they are both goodlooking.

4 Likes

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by SugaryBelle(f): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
Beautiful gown, I wish them a happy marriage.
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nice wedding gown , happy married life to them .

but wait o why is this not on FP yet? undecided
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by 9jahubcom(m): 6:57am On Jun 29, 2014
Elantracey: Nice wedding gown , happy married life to them .

but wait o why is this not on FP yet? undecided
as the mods oh
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by chimerase2: 7:25am On Jun 29, 2014
Missmossy: Awwww this their na kiss na die! Congrats to them,they are both goodlooking.
wa je kiss ti wa or wa jo ko si ori isho cheesy
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Pvictor10(m): 8:25am On Jun 29, 2014
Happy Married Life.
www.reverbnation.com/abiolavictor to download my gospel songs.
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by brodalikeme(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2014
Congratulations to one of the best female gospel musician of our time. MEANWHILE SHE LOOKS DIFFERENT!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Nonybb: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2014
She is even Pregnant before the actual Weddings! What sort of Hypocrites exist in Churches today?. And again i thought its only virgins are allow to cover their Faces with veil

8 Likes

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by saasala(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2014
Sister Osinachi, I am very happy for you.

2 Likes

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by FameG(f): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2014
[quote
author=Nonybb]She is even Pregnant before the actual Weddings!
What sort of Hypocrites exist in Churches today?[/quote]

where did u see pregnancy nw? Hian nawa for you o. She is obviously fat and dont think a big stomach should be your problem. I know you are looking for many quotes today and you surely will get them.

20 Likes

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2014
Nonybb: She is even Pregnant before the actual Weddings! What sort of Hypocrites exist in Churches today?. And again i thought its only virgins are allow to cover their Faces with veil
Are you blind??

11 Likes

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Youngzedd(m): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2014
Wonderful
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2014
I love her gown. God bless ur union

1 Like

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Elxandre(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2014
Nonybb: She is even Pregnant before the actual Weddings! What sort of Hypocrites exist in Churches today?. And again i thought its only virgins are allow to cover their Faces with veil
I had to turn pictures on because of your comment grin (I don't view nonsense with my mb tongue)
There's no proof she's pregnant jare

meanwhile she's too fat/big, considering the fact that she's yet to be a mother.

7 Likes

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Libkid(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2014
Wishing ya the best.anyways if anybody plan to cari one useless sextape come out say na u xo as to destroy ur marriage may amadioha sango strike dat pesin

1 Like

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by tellwisdom: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
Who is the sinner among them?? sad
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by iceberylin(m): 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
That lady lips big oooo. shocked

1 Like

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
They are fat. hope they don't bring fat kids up. he doesn't kiss romantically grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by grantz(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nice wedding congrats... Dey go don dey tidy b4 nw sef
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
she is pregnant na.
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Ukutsgp(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
Why did they get that old b4 marriage? Anyway, congrate to them.
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
Congrats to sinach and pastor joseph,all the best!
Indeed our God is not a late God,glorry!!

1 Like

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by mencade5(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by mencade5(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Ranchhoddas: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
Choi...na so sinach be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" / Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire / Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.