Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba (22697 Views)

Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc / Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by eph12(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2015
valjoy:
Hello. Do you still ship to Nigeria from taobao or 1688? If yes how much is your charges? I pray it's affordable.
Hello ma yes i still do. We can discuss better on whatsapp 07033771198 or email ephylogistics @gmail.com
Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by jamarionj(m): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2015
eph12:

Buying from taobao and the likes is like buying from the manufacturers themselves. Expect things to be cheaper there.
1¥=#27.6

something confuse me about this converting currency atimes.. e.g. when You convert dollar to Naira online or With your converter, you see $1=199naira . but...I hear dollar is 230 or 240 naira. how will this be explained?
Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by eph12(m): 7:04am On Sep 25, 2015
jamarionj:

something confuse me about this converting currency atimes.. e.g. when You convert dollar to Naira online or With your converter, you see $1=199naira . but...I hear dollar is 230 or 240 naira. how will this be explained?
To get dollar at that rate (199), it has to be directly from bank but now it's not possible to do so. The new policies now has made everything difficult. So what happens now is that we buy from people that bought from people that bought from the bank. All these people are selling for profit making so they add theirs. Same way buying from a retailer is more expensive than buy in bulk from a wholesaler or manufacturer. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by jamarionj(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2015
eph12:

To get dollar at that rate (199), it has to be directly from bank but now it's not possible to do so. The new policies now has made everything difficult. So what happens now is that we buy from people that bought from people that bought from the bank. All these people are selling for profit making so they add theirs. Same way buying from a retailer is more expensive than buy in bulk from a wholesaler or manufacturer. Thanks.
so....how do we know the value rate in the market (world market )?
Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by eph12(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
jamarionj:

so....how do we know the value rate in the market (world market )?
From people that have done any transaction for that day or from your own personal experience for that day because it sometimes changes daily.
Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by jamarionj(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
eph12:

From people that have done any transaction for that day or from your own personal experience for that day because it sometimes changes daily.
OK.
Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by monkvirus(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
So which exchange rate do u use, is it d interbank market rate or d black market rate (note dat the payment is not physical, but rather online). cos paying online is charged at the interbank rate.
Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by monkvirus(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
eph12:

So which exchange rate do u use, is it d interbank market rate or d black market rate (note dat the payment is not physical, but rather online). cos paying online is charged at the interbank rate.
Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by eph12(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
monkvirus:

Maybe if you explain what you mean by Paying online i will be able to answer you.
Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by oriyomi56: 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Goodday do u still help people in buying from Chinese sites?
Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by eph12(m): 12:18am On Jan 31, 2016
oriyomi56:
Goodday do u still help people in buying from Chinese sites?
No sir
Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by oriyomi56: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
eph12:
No sir
Thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by temmyplayboy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
eph12:
You can now buy your goods from China from very cheap sites like 1688.com, taobao.com etc at very cheap rates easily.
Mode of Operation
1. Browse through these cheap sites with your smartphone or computer using the Google chrome browser
2. Search for the goods of your choice
3. Copy the link and paste here
4. My team goes through your choice(s) and advices you on the auntheticity of your choice
5. If you are okay with it you pay for the goods and shipping
6. You goods leave China for Lagos.
Note: Its important you use Google chrome because it translates the pages in Chinese to English.
We will also update you every step of the way

Shipping Charges To Lagos
Normal shipping (7-14 days): 7.5$/kg and #280/kg for clearance
Express shipping (24-48hours): 10.5$/kg and #500/kg for clearance

Service Charges
5$ for 1st link and +2$ for each additional links
Our exchange rate is #169 to 1$

Every importer's goal is to make maximum profits and that's why we are introducing these cheaper sites to you. Items on 1688.com and taobao.com are far cheaper than on aliexpress.com and alibaba.com. Visit those sites and your doubts will be put to rest.

Our mission is to provide very easy cheap and convenient way of buying from China for final consumers and retailers. Let us help you buy those goods you want and you won't regret it.

Our vision is to continuously serve you for a very long time.

You can send your enquiries to naijabiz14@yahoo.com. You can also call or whatsapp me on 07033771198.
We aim to serve you better. Try us today and you won't regret it. You contributions and criticisms are also welcome.
Thank you.
Ephraim A

How much is 1¥ in naira?
Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by Chumaco(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA  TO  AFRICAN

CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

we are your loyal agent and link for you. If you want to do very good business with Chinese, 
we will be the biggest logistics company for china and African. ALL FOR YOU.,MY CUSTOMER.
Easyway chumaco logistics. CHUMACO :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1088号.
Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by ceceliaa34(f): 7:41am On Feb 17, 2016
I've got dollars for sale at N248 per dollar. Via Paypal or payment on websites eg eBay, aliexpress, amazon etc. Contact me on WhatsApp 08182417460
Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by atima4: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
hello, is the business still going on
Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by eph12(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
atima4:
hello, is the business still going on
NO IT IS NOT

Thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by Samjr(m): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
I need the cost for good tomato,plantain and banana seeds.
Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by eph12(m): 6:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Samjr:
I need the cost for good tomato,plantain and banana seeds.
$1 million. Slightly negotiable
Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by Samjr(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
eph12:

$1 million. Slightly negotiable
Huh it's too expensive
Re: Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba by freightya: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hmm.

Well, a lot of things have changed since 2014 to 2021. That's about 6 years.

The way it's done now is quite different starting from shipping fees, exchange rates, speed of delivery and how much one will make doing this model.

First thing to consider since preorder is involved is looking out for products that whosoever you're selling to will agree to pay either upfront or half payment until the item lands Nigeria.

Speed is very important. If you waste too many time bringing the item to your customers, they either ask for refund if they have paid or lose interest if they haven't.

Pre-order is quite interesting. You can literally start without any financial commitment.

It is just like using people's money.

I have found a useful resource to learn 6 mistakes some people do in their preorder hustle.

https://freightya.com/mini-importation-pre-order-mistakes/

Thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igando, Ikotun, Idimu And Egbeda Swap Ur Fones Here Asap... / Export Goods From Nigeria To more than 250 countries|5-8days business days / SHIP GOODS FROM US&UK VIA SEA|Nationwide Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.