Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

The Alarming Rate Of Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Alarming Rate Of Divorce (693 Views)

Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! / The Alarming Rate Of 'Runs Girls' / The Alarming Rate Of Leak Nude Photos/video Of Naija Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Alarming Rate Of Divorce by Billygee2u: 6:36am On Jun 29, 2014
Dear beloved friends,seeing the rate of divorce .in the society today ,one is perturbed and wonders where marriage is heading to.When I think back about African marriages and seeing how it's now,I need no prophet to tell me that,the western world have infected and gotten the once peaceful and well cherished union (marriage) rotten with their immoral and adulterous life .
Now African women are no longer afraid of divorce.The worst now is,the divotcees of nowadays are being celebrated ,both in the media and in public functions unlike before when marriage was seen as sacred .
In conclusion,(1)what are the main cause of this cankerworm, called divorce ?(2) What shall be done or what measure shall be applied to eradicate or slow down the fast moving train of divorce and save the beautiful and holy union of African marriages ?

As you contribute,may your marriage be saved .
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Divorce by Ifyfrank2(f): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
for me, I believe when one gets married for wrong reasons, problems is bond to cum

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Divorce by Billygee2u: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
Ifyfrank2: for me, I believe when one gets married for wrong reasons, problems is bond to cum
then,how can the dignity of marriage in Africa be restored ?
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Divorce by ATSOMEH(f): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
Its just higher now becos the ladies have decided not to take the shit they see their mothers going thru, not that these problems havent always existed. Coupled with the ratio of working women now, being financially independent has its own leverage on making getting a divorce quiet easy knowing fully well u can cater for yrself and kids.

For your information, its more likely to get worse, so resolving it is out of the question. What we would be seeing now is a system of divorcees having set rules of both parties spending time wit d kids so they can both play their parts in bringing them up.

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Divorce by Billygee2u: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
ATSOMEH: Its just higher now becos the ladies have decided not to take the shit they see their mothers going thru, not that these problems havent always existed. Coupled with the ratio of working women now, being financially independent has its own leverage on making getting a divorce quiet easy knowing fully well u can cater for yrself and kids.

For your information, its more likely to get worse, so resolving it is out of the question. What we would be seeing now is a system of divorcees having set rules of both parties spending time wit d kids so they can both play their parts in bringing them up.
you are right .I vehemently agree with you about the role money is playng in the increase of divorce .does it mean that money is playing the role
man was playing before ?does it mean that in future ,man will be less valued by women ?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Stop Asking This Silly Question / Men Be Aware Your Wife Might Be Having Second Thoughts / Can I Propose To Her Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.