Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here - Agriculture (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here (482392 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Intending And First-time Farmers: Lets Meet Here / Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by wengerman: 1:46am On Mar 15, 2021
Christistruth00:

Thank you for the answer

Do you put it in their water or food or just feed it straight
you put it in their feed as part of the feed composition if it is dries but you put it at the point of feeding if it is wet.

1 Like

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by wengerman: 2:17am On Mar 15, 2021
Christistruth00:

Thank you for the answer

Do you put it in their water or food or just feed it straight
.sorry it is actually in slurry form ,so you add it to feed.

1 Like

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by chigomiced: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Christistruth00:

Please what does the brewery yeast do for the animals
brewery yeast
byproduct gotten from brewery company
good source of crude protein 40%
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by chigomiced: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
Christistruth00:

Please what does the brewery yeast do for the animals
brewery yeast
byproduct gotten from brewery company
good source of crude protein 40%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Anthony20: 1:03am On Mar 16, 2021
For your Pigs and Cattle Feeds
Contact First Treaty for WET and DRY BDG -Spent Grains at very affordable rate
We also offer consultancy services and animal health Care Management Services
whatsapp-08055554179, 08069442009

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by AandAFarms: 4:05am On Mar 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

Please do you know the Cost?

The price should be around 1500 - 1800 for a very big bag which you can easily get around you or or get it from a normal market .
Some feed mill sell it around 70 - 90 naira per kg incase you want to grind it and mix it with other feeds but actual prices depends on your location.

2 Likes

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by cattlefarming01: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2021
How To Make Your Pigs Grow Bigger Naturally[color=#000000][/color]

Livestock - Zyme is fortified with ENZYMES which helps your animals to absorb nutrients from their feed to enable them Grow faster and bigger, it also help to boost their immune system for prevention of disease, it also increase their milk production.

Why You Should Use Livestock-Zyme

It boost the growth of your animals

Increases immune system for prevention of disease.

Increases milk production

Increase animal carcass meat

Reduces rearing period

Increases farmers profit

How To Use

Simply add 1 capful of Livestock-Zyme into 40 litres of water or 1 bottle of Livestock-Zyme in 2,400 litres of water and feed normally.

For delivery of product to your location contact : +23408033492090

To learn more about our product Www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Christistruth00: 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
wengerman:
full breed of which breed. you seems to be a new entrants into the businness and you will be taken advantage of if you are not careful.i will advice you to get more knowledge or look for a person that is knowledgeable in the business to guide you.

Christhope:
Pls where can I get piglet in ibadan... Full breed

If you order pigs from Obasanjo farms you will definitely get the thoroughbred breed but you may pay up to five or six times the price of the Crossbreeds you will get elsewhere but in the end it will be worth it because from the offsprings you will know you bought quality

Even if you just buy one thoroughbred pig from Obasanjo farms and Cross it with the Local pigs you will still see the higher quality traits in the offsprings

1 Like

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by judeuche299(m): 4:02am On Mar 19, 2021
This is my 4th year in pig farming and it has been great

2 Likes

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by tblack74(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
Anthony20:
For your Pigs and Cattle Feeds
Contact First Treaty for WET and DRY BDG -Spent Grains at very affordable rate
We also offer consultancy services and animal health Care Management Services
whatsapp-08055554179, 08069442009

Greetings, what is the least ton i can order and location pls
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by dynamix101(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
Good afternoon everyone

To celebrate one year of collaborations in our WhatsApp corner, we decided to start a magazine series, and the first is here. It is truly one of it's kind and I assure you that you won't walk away the same after reading through. It's a must read for either intending or practicing farmers.

To get a digital copy, chat me up on WhatsApp; 08130227169 and I will share a copy with you. The only way is up!!!

To your continued success

3 Likes

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by eastgates1: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
Op nice work, all the contributors too.
Please who has an idea of where one can rent/lease a piggery in uyo? A friend wants to go into this animal production. Suggestions are highly welcomed.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Africrem: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2021
Please help me check, which is the pure camborough?

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Manhenro: 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hello farmers..

Please any pig farmer in Enugu here?
Am new to pig farming and need a formula for my pigs and also where do you buy all the ingredients.

Thanks
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by IRIENBOY(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
Good afternoon. I want to start pig farming here in delta.pig farmer delta show me were to get brewery yeast.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by IRIENBOY(m): 11:46am On Apr 23, 2021
How much do you sell pregnant pig.
amsunny:
Are you within Delta State or it environ and you need pregnant pigs? Sonpraiza farms can serve you better. Contact us Umutu in Ukwuani LGA or 08067753656
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by iamolufemi(m): 9:15pm On May 04, 2021
AandAFarms:

You can use cassava peel
Good evening Pig farmers. I use nipple drinker for my pigs. Please do they still need the wallowing pond?
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by iamolufemi(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2021
dynamix101:
If you haven't joined my WhatsApp group you are missing out on a lot of goodness. We have been learning a lot and changing the way we do things.

I am introducing the first of our masterclasses, aimed at ensuring that we make real profits while clearing the mysteries and untruths behind the pig farming business.
the first masterclass will come up on Wednesday 20th May 2020.

What you will learn in this masterclass:

~*How to determine feed rations for animals and calculate even without a scale*
~*How to note nutrient composition in different feed types*
~*The principles of compounding feed for every animal size/age, from weaners to breeders*
~*DIY feed formulation: prepare nutritional balanced feeds using any available feed materials*
~*How to balance feed cost with weight gain and make profits.*

You don't want to miss this masterclass. After this, you will become ur own feed mix guru. After making payment, DM me
To ur success!!!

Good evening. I use nipple drinker for my pigs. Please do they still need the wallowing pond?
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by AandAFarms: 10:21pm On May 04, 2021
iamolufemi:

Good evening Pig farmers. I use nipple drinker for my pigs. Please do they still need the wallowing pond?

Pigs don't sweat, so yes they still need a wallowing pond for cooling their body to prevent over heating,
and this is different from the water they drink.
If you cannot afford to construct a wallowing pond, you can be spraying them water or use a shower or allow them play outside in the mud.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Excelleon: 12:59pm On May 09, 2021
PstYoms:
Hello All,
Does anyone know where I can get truck loads of Pig dung in and around Sagamu axis?
Thanks in anticipation.

Go to farm settlement in Odogunyan, Ikorodu...not too far from Shagamu... you will get more than enough there.

1 Like

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Excelleon: 1:01pm On May 09, 2021
Pdizzle:
Hello everyone, i am looking to invest in pig farming, i want to visit a piggery in ibadan and understand some things while i ask questions. Any suggestions?

Ask questions and take your time, be careful when it comes to breeds matter and don’t rush in.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Ojey1234: 1:38pm On May 09, 2021
Good day guys, pls who can help with a cheap way to feed my pigs, please who has a good cheap formula for pigs

Thanks
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by GradesGate: 10:12am On May 10, 2021
Good morning all. Please if you can supply us Pkc, Bloodmeal, Cerelac waste, Bread waste, Brewery waste, Full Fat Soya on a monthly basis, kindly call me on this number... 08054050079. Thank you
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Fk2021(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2021
Good day all the pig professionals... I greet you all, it's a great job you guys did here collectively,

Please I want to go into this pig business on a 50ft x 50ft plot of land.
1. Can I start with 2 pregnant Landrace sows?
2. What breed of boar is best for me to buy to service them?
3. Where can I get already made pig feed in Delta state and how much is the price?
4. How much to budget for buying each pregnant Landrace and boar and feeding expenses for 3 matured pigs on a monthly basis.

Thank you for your responses in advance.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by femu(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2021
Fk2021:
Good day all the pig professionals... I greet you all, it's a great job you guys did here collectively,

Please I want to go into this pig business on a 50ft x 50ft plot of land.
1. Can I start with 2 pregnant Landrace sows?
2. What breed of boar is best for me to buy to service them?
3. Where can I get already made pig feed in Delta state and how much is the price?
4. How much to budget for buying each pregnant Landrace and boar and feeding expenses for 3 matured pigs on a monthly basis.

Thank you for your responses in advance.

A Duroc boar should be a good choice

1 Like

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Fk2021(m): 7:41am On May 12, 2021
femu:

A Duroc boar should be a good choice

Thank you sir
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by ComrdDRS1: 8:31am On May 12, 2021
Excelleon:
I'm not the type that comments much but I think I have to say few things I've learnt in the business.
This is to all those that are interested in starting a pig business: A lot of people here are exploiters, so before you do anything make sure you confirm from different sources. Forget what they tell you and what they show you, a lot will tell you they have pure breeds, a lot will tell you they have pigs with rapid growth...they will reduce age of the pig so you can think they have fast growth, they will even tell you feeding them won't strain your pocket...hmmmm. A lot of people are ready to exploit you at every turn, even those that you'd think are bigger than the little you have... They don't mind adding your 1 thousand to their 10 million. Shine your eyes... Money is not easy to come by these days, don't let anyone take advantage of you.
ok

1 Like

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by amadasunfarm(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by dorispray: 7:23am On May 13, 2021
GradesGate:
Good morning all. Please if you can supply us Pkc, Bloodmeal, Cerelac waste, Bread waste, Brewery waste, Full Fat Soya on a monthly basis, kindly call me on this number... 08054050079. Thank you

If I may ask, please where is your location?
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Fk2021(m): 11:13am On May 15, 2021
Please can I buy local Adult sow that have been on Free range for breeding inside pen
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Pauladex(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2021
Fk2021:
Please can I buy local Adult sow that have been on Free range for breeding inside pen

if it not for business you can buy anything but if business is involved oga not a good choice.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Earthstorms(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2021
I have pkc for sale.

Location is Sapele Delta state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (122) (Reply)

Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.