Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here - Agriculture (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here (482383 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Intending And First-time Farmers: Lets Meet Here / Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Checkflame07: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
Weaners (pigs) for Sale in Ibadan. Call 09020817316

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by adeyinkapiggs: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hello farmers, i have different kinds of breeds in my farm at affordable rate, such as large white, landrace, poland china, camborough, america yorkshire, large black. Also i have them in different stage like pregnant sow, about to cross , growers, weaners.. call/visit my farm for more enquiries and consultation 08172727350. Adeyinka

1 Like

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by doctorexcel: 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Pls add to the whatsapp group 08077769222
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by sunbreaker: 5:18am On Mar 14, 2018
PoWConsulting:
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

BUY TWO, GET ONE FREE!!!

Purchase one of the following Business Plans or Manuals and get one FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Instant Plantain Flour Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Custard Powder Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

6. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

7. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

8. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

9. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

10. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

11. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless Fufu Flour

13. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava Starch

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava Starch

17. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

18. Manual on Instant Plantain Flour Production

19. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities

Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com
all these ur download from internet, free access to make money.If u used all these writeup for urself I think Dangote can not cough anywhere u are talking

2 Likes

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mikebabs101: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2018
pls add to the whatsapp group 08063133090

telegram @mikebabs101
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by ochosco: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
sunbreaker:
all these ur download from internet, free access to make money.If u used all these writeup for urself I think Dangote can not cough anywhere u are talking
Abi ooo

1 Like

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by femu(m): 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
femu:
Hello farmers, if you haven’t been using Premix with your Pig feed it probably explains the limited or poor performance you might be experiencing in the reproduction and growth rate of your pigs.

Premix is essential for Pigs delivering numerous benefits which include faster growth rates and more piglets.

Regular use of this product:

Eliminates need to inject adult animals with Vitamins or Iron.

Increases Sow litter size. (more piglets).

Guarantees stronger and active piglets at birth.
Sows that use our premix pass on plenty of vitality to their new born piglets ensuring they get a strong and faster start to life competing actively with their mates hence reducing pre-weaning mortality and runts

Prevents sudden mortality due to anaemia.

Imagine the financial loss and pain associated with losing a Sow worth 100,000 Naira.....

Boosts Boar semen quality thereby increasing Sow litter size.

Boosts Boar libido. Allows your boar to be more active and service more sows with good semen quality

Improves appetite of Growing and Lactating Pigs allowing faster weight gain.

Prevents vices such as biting and aggressive rooting(damaging the pen).

Guarantees improved milk flow for lactating sows.

Provides Sows with enough strength to undergo farrowing rigours.

Eliminates toxin from the system and improves immunity of your Pigs to bacterial, fungi and viral infections.

Call, SMS or WhatsApp 08034209301 to Order

Still available

2 Likes

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Thosino23: 5:38am On Mar 16, 2018
Someone should add me to a WhatsApp group
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by oluyemioy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Easter Sales.

Make it piggy fun fare.

We have pigs for sale in different sizes.

@

OLUYEMI FARMS
IJEBU IGBO
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by oluyemioy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Easter Sales.

Make it a piggy fun fare.

We have pigs for sale in different sizes.

@

OLUYEMI FARMS
IJEBU IGBO
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Chibuzoc(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
Please i'm interested in the pig business what can 100k do for me in this business
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by oluyemioy(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2018
For the enquiry,

100k cannot start Piggery business.

You need to provide shelter, water, Labour, medications, security and buy initial stock of animals.

You also need to do marketing before stocking your farm.

I suggest you should visit a commercial pig farm and spend at least one week there. You will understand what it takes.

I wish you well.

OLUYEMI FARMS
IJEBU IGBO

2 Likes

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by money4god: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hello house, is anyone into AI, how can I get semen please?
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by vickifeanyi47(m): 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
Chibuzoc:
Please i'm interested in the pig business what can 100k do for me in this business

Absolutely nothing

1 Like

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Ojela(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Afternoon Great Farmer

I have pigs for Sales between 55-70KG if you are interested you drop your comment

Thanks

No Farmer No Nation...................................
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Ojela(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
Pigs for Sales in Lagos between 55-70KG call:08112949288

Thanks

No Farmer No Nation.........
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Tombrook0: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
We have in our farm Large number of Life pig forsale
Our farm is situated in Oke Aro

Kindly call on us.or if you have any link to Hotels, Restaurant kindly Call or Whatsapp

+2348028381210
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by kareem257: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2018
Extruded Full Fat Soya Meal Available in large quantity.
For pig farmers at Gudugba, Ifo and Sango environs, our sales outlet is at Real Mak Shopping Complex, opposite choozerite Stores Ifo.
Distributors also wanted Nationwide.
for more enquiries please call 08054846617.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by rankinduff: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2018
pls add me in the what apps group. 0
8063862705.tanx
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by bahyor101: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please add me to the whatsapp group for pig rearing, 08032009467
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mikebabs101: 12:01am On Apr 05, 2018
pls add to the Whatsapp group for pig rearing 08063133090
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by femu(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Pork Awareness Group was created to salvage the Pig Industry from extinction.

Our aim is to expand the current consumer market.

The traditional markets are already saturated and unreliable so it's important to introduce pork to more Nigerians in other to guarantee the existence of our farms.

To achieve our aim we intend to educate the Nigerian consumer on the benefits of pork consumption and erase stigma associated with pigs/pork.

Join us in this historic and patriotic mission by pledging

1000 Naira per month to the movement

Thanks for your anticipated financial support as you join us.

You can send me a message on WhatsApp if you want to join and pledge to the group
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by castins(m): 7:14am On Apr 10, 2018
#100,00 can do something for you bro. Just use it to buy sand n mould blocks, then keep sourcing for more money. Never loose hope. Everything big starts with the first initial commitment and courage. I started mine with 300k at hand. But today my farm gives me joy.

1 Like

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by intrepidjay1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
toh
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by sundayadanlawo: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2018
This active Largewhite Camborough boar is for sale.The weight is 88kg and the boar is 9months old.
Interested farmer can pchat (08055257595 and 08171933355) or call 08171933355.

SOFEM Farms Limited,
Iganke Village, Agbowa, Lagos Satate

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Excelleon: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
Chibuzoc:

What is your location?
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Chibuzoc(m): 3:06am On Apr 12, 2018
Excelleon:

What is your location?

Enugu
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by oluyemioy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Honestly, 100k cannot fund piggery as a business.

Except if you are thinking of Piggery as a hobby.

OLUYEMI FARMS
IJEBU IGBO
OGUN STATE

1 Like

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Bostin(m): 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
Please house enligh me,I am hoping to start pig farm and I need to ask questions. What is the different between fattening and breeding. If one choose to be a fattener, what does it entails? Thanks
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by femu(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
Bostin:
Please house enligh me,I am hoping to start pig farm and I need to ask questions. What is the different between fattening and breeding. If one choose to be a fattener, what does it entails? Thanks

You buy weaners or growers from farmers and feed for

additional 2-6 months and sell. Less headache....
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Chibuzoc(m): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
oluyemioy:
For the enquiry,

100k cannot start Piggery business.

You need to provide shelter, water, Labour, medications, security and buy initial stock of animals.

You also need to do marketing before stocking your farm.

I suggest you should visit a commercial pig farm and spend at least one week there. You will understand what it takes.

I wish you well.

OLUYEMI FARMS
IJEBU IGBO

Thanks for the response. I intended start with a family member who has a pig farm, is there still hope for me?
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Bostin(m): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
femu:

You buy weaners or growers from farmers and feed for

additional 2-6 months and sell. Less headache....
Thanks for your intake. I guess am buying male only for that purpose if am right ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (122) (Reply)

Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.