Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

...at My Worst... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ...at My Worst... (963 Views)

Share your stories / My worst nightmare / If You Can't Handle Me At My Worst Then You Dont Deserve Me At My Best. True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...at My Worst... by bioduneberry(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
**************RE-POST****************

...At My Worst...

I've seen many ladies put this up. "If you can't handle me at my worst you certainly don't deserve me at my best" or this "If you love me, love me wholly don't try to change me".

Am I the only one irritated by this childish write up? Such mindset retards growth and inhibits change. You want a guy that will go against his standards and date you a nagging lady. You nag and instead of changing you delude yourself with the quote that whoever deserves your best has to handle your worst. Have you tried living with yourself? Many of us can never live with ourselves. If you get into a relationship with someone of the exact behaviour with you do you think you'd last? Some relationships failed cuz some met people that are a little or a lot like them and they can't handle it. Imagine nagging and dating a man who also nags you'd always call him a troublemaker forgetting you are like that or you hide behind " am a woman I'm supposed to nag" delusion. If your worst is so bad that people complain about it a lot don't stand around and wait for who would accept your worst. Work on that annoying behaviour. You slap your man when you are angry and you expect a man to accept you at your worst? You must feel you're such a catch that any man would endure that aspect of you. You don't call your boyfriend, he alone does the calling and if he doesn't call in a month you won't and if he complains you say, "That's who I am don't try to change me". You will get old waiting for the right man because a man that is comfortable without hearing his woman's voice for a week or two doesn't love her. When you get such a man you feel he understands but the truth is he has someone he calls and isn't bothered about you. You refused to work on your nagging and you marry a man who is utterly calm when you nag. You thank God you have a loving husband. There is a huge probability that a woman out there is keeping him sane.

You are never caring and your man doesn't complain and you are happy you finally met someone who accepts you at your worst. Other guys left cuz of that and you patiently waited for who would accept you at your worst without trying to change you. You thank God for the miracle. You prefer to wait to changing. No romance works without care. Be rest assured he isn't bothered about your care less attitude not cuz he loves you but because someone is giving it to him in such humongous quantity he doesn't bother if you do.

Change because the world is full of it. That attitude that drives people away take care of it and stop waiting for who will accept you the way you are.

SOURCE: http://www.facebook.com/sexlifein9ja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...at My Worst... by ATSOMEH(f): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
Op,op,op how many times did I call you?
Re: ...at My Worst... by Houseofglam7(f): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
I'm at my worst ryt nw,cnt read this testament. tongue
Re: ...at My Worst... by bioduneberry(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
ATSOMEH: Op,op,op how many times did I call you?

Thrice grin grin grin
Re: ...at My Worst... by bioduneberry(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
Houseofglam7: I'm at my worst ryt nw,cnt read this testament. tongue

undecided
Re: ...at My Worst... by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
Waiting for summary
Re: ...at My Worst... by bioduneberry(m): 5:09am On Aug 26, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: Waiting for summary
Keep waiting oh. undecided You will definitely grow old doing that.
Re: ...at My Worst... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Story for the gods cheesy
Re: ...at My Worst... by bioduneberry(m): 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
missyhorlah: Story for the gods cheesy

shocked
Re: ...at My Worst... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
summary pls
Re: ...at My Worst... by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2014
bioduneberry:

shocked
what's d p ?

(1) (Reply)

MEN - 8 Secrets Your Woman Never Tells You / Be The First To Read This Sexy... / How To Loose A Girl - A Dangerous Idea...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.