Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio (1932 Views)

Man 25 Arrested For Raping 85-Year-Old Great-Grandmother In Ekiti (Pictured) / "God's Gift" Goes To Prison For Molesting A 92yr Old Woman. / A Pakistani Man Caught While r*aping A 13-year-old Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nurse's Aide Convicted of Raping 92-Year-Old Woman
CINCINNATI — Jun 24, 2014, 6:42 AM ET

A former aide at a Cincinnati nursing home has been convicted of raping a 92-year-old resident who was confined to her bed and unable to communicate.

A judge on Monday found 22-year-old Samuel Onyenweaku guilty of the woman's Nov. 24 rape at the Amber Park Nursing Home.

A prosecutor says the woman died in February from an unrelated condition.

A nursing supervisor testified that she had tried to enter the resident's room, but the door was locked. When she finally opened it, she says she found the resident naked from the chest down and Onyenweaku in her private bathroom.

The Cincinnati Enquirer ( http://cin.ci/1jbNRiW ) reports that Onyenweaku was convicted of rape, felonious assault and patient abuse.

He could face 20 years in prison when he's sentenced July 28.

http://www.google.com/#q=samuel+onyenweaku&spell=1
Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by echobee(f): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuu shocked shocked shocked shocked. Na wa ooooooo. D guy no see him mate? angry honestly,dat 20 yrs too small angry
Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by prophetone(m): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
So the practice is now being exported? I thought their elders put the ignoble act under control. Could it be a built-in deformity that doesn't care where the person goes? What did Onyenweaku stand to benefit from such an abominable act? Please don't bring further disgrace to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by idumuose(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
It is a curse that has achieved it's purpose.
Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by seunlayi(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
chai!!! there is truly God
Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by dexentity: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
WTF, can we blame this shameless act on conji, I doubt. Seems there is a mental disorder that makes some young folks feel attracted to very old folks and vice versa. I dunno. angry

1 Like

Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
It is an ethnic curse!

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
Darn!! Hide ya nans...this mofo is sick in the head.

Can someone please lock this psycho up in the dungeon till the end of time, or put a bullet in his brain?

How the feck are you gonna ra.pe some that old, and fragile? undecided
Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by deskossy(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
he is sick.....
Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
tpacalipse: It is an ethnic curse!
don't forget your tribe 4k their children, I can help remind you.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
prophet_one: So the practice is now being exported? I thought their elders put the ignoble act under control. Could it be a built-in deformity that doesn't care where the person goes? What did Onyenweaku stand to benefit from such an abominable act? Please don't bring further disgrace to Nigeria.
you are a stinking tribalist!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by prophetone(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
VICTORCIZA: you are a stinking tribalist!

Why being rude? Where did I mention tribe or region? I'm unlike many here.

grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by phlemzy: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
Why is dis dude answering a Nigerian name? What a disgusting offence. He better thank his god he did it in a law-guided environ;his joystick could av been chopped off like chicken claws.
Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by redsun(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
grin

A good score for demented and primitive tribalist,they are going to blame the whole igbo tribe now for a single act of psychopath who probably hasn't been to nigeria for once in his life.

Same thing happened recently on the street of london where one 80 something year old woman was dragged off the street and raped.How a woman of that age can turn on a man to the point of rape is something beyond the imagination of a rational mind.
Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by Chanchit: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
92-22=70 diarisGod.
Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by cheguevera: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
That nigga is on PCP
Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
prophet_one:

Why being rude? Where did I mention tribe or region? I'm unlike many here.

grin
u gonna hav da kksteins reddot on ur damm 4head pretty soon..
Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin

from the look of things agro is not a respecter of age anymoregrin
lipsrsealed

redsun: grin

A good score for demented and primitive tribalist,they are going to blame the whole igbo tribe now for a single act of psychopath who probably hasn't been to nigeria for once in his life.

Same thing happened recently on the street of london where one 80 something year old woman was dragged off the street and raped.How a woman of that age can turn on a man to the point of rape is something beyond the imagination of a rational mind.
Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2014
Chanchit: 92-22=70 diarisGod.
meaning he was born when the woman was 70 years old.

tuuuuuuffffffiiiiaaaaaaaa lipsrsealed
Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by Chanchit: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2014
kulyie: meaning he was born when the woman was 70 years old.

tuuuuuuffffffiiiiaaaaaaaa lipsrsealed

Bro', I taya o, I wonder how hin jt get attention sef.
Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
Chanchit:

Bro', I taya o, I wonder how hin jt get attention sef.
and some potential rappeests will say indecent clothing causes r@pe grin
Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by JEITO: 12:04am On Jul 12, 2014
Should we blame this on bath salt, low self esteem, curse or demonic possession?
Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by yommyuk: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2014
SICK slowpoke
Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
This is crazy...
Re: Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 11, 2014
THREAD CLOSED

MISSION UNACCOMPLISHED..
Hehe..abokii jayweed,u sure know wha am saying..

(1) (Reply)

Woman Delivers A ‘faceless’ Baby In Aba (photo) / She Tempted Me – Says Teacher Caught With Student, 14 / My Pastor Was Killed Yesterday By Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.