Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) (19948 Views)

Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
Who doesn't have trouble around the opisite
gender? you see who adores the females girls? who can simple
go up to a girl and a guy have a decent consavation with
them without choking or talking giberish? Who finds
themselves decent looking for female girls to like? Most
embarresing situation with a girl? general question!!
I personal am ok (and mildly ok) when they ask
me a question or need me to help them. I have
never started consavations with them but recently
a girl that i really have fancy for has try to talk to
about tv shows with me out of the
blue. am well chuffed about
that. Tankfuly i have not yet talked giberish to a
girl. yay! you see I find myself decent looking for girls for
me to like and perhaps attractive for them (check my profile) . My
most bad bad situation with a girl was
accident slammin a door into her face because i
did not know she was there. angry .. : And yes i do know i am curious!
tank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
Code 1- dont look directly
if you see her face and you start talking gibbering cause shes fine pleasr this nuber one is for you ' dont look direct in her eyes look between her nose' look at both holes and dont tell her you are. if she knows . thats game over angry . Stay on for Code 2

3 Likes

Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
Code 2- tell her she looks like your mummi
do you know guys lose girls because they didnt compliment . yes! ask any girl, she will tell you " if you cant compliment you cant appreciate!! see. pleas always tell her she look like youre mum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
Code 3 - Dont be mean
guys and attitude .. hmm. see to get high class girls you have to kill youre ego. many men tqught actin bad is the key hmm think again
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
pleas comment angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
if you view this and dont comment you will die.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by kinxlink(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
Tanx
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by joudini(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
Niggas getting older but are yet to grow up.

19 Likes

Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
kinxlink: Tanx

fear fear

17 Likes

Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: pleas comment angry
how far with your babe?
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
joudini: Niggas getting older but are yet to grow up.
insalt angry ?? pleas dont insalt. im trying to help male guys out angry
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
slimED: how far with your babe?
see my new love here !!
https://www.nairaland.com/1791222/picture-new-fine-fine-sugar
angry
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by 3DCYCLOPS: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
My broda..with this qbaquan yhu dey drop err'where why 'em nor qo dey run... cry

9 Likes

Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
3D_CYCLOPS: My broda..with this qbaquan yhu dey drop err'where why 'em nor qo dey run... cry
insalt?? angry !!
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by BasseyJ(m): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: if you view this and dont comment you will die.
Dah see threat na. Commented o
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
BasseyJ:
Dah see threat na. Commented o
dont forget the 3 colds!! its very impotant !! angry
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by FlintGuevara(m): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: insalt angry ?? pleas dont insalt. im trying to help male guys out angry
Help MALE guys out? Geeze! Oh my fvcking... Grow up, and don't forget to nurture your grammar while you are at it.

7 Likes

Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
Flint_Guevara: Help MALE guys out? Geeze! Oh my fvcking... Grow up, and don't forget to nurture your grammar while you are at it.
plead no insalt !! angry
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by BasseyJ(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: dont forget the 3 colds!! its very impotant !! angry
Yeap, look into her nose, tell her shes ma mum n dont be mean, got it. Much thanks, no insalt grin andyblaze sha, he spawned you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by FlintGuevara(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: plead no insalt !! angry
oh... not again! it's "insult" and not "insalt"...

4 Likes

Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
Flint_Guevara: oh... not again! it's "insult" and not "insalt"...
angry gett outside of my trend!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
BasseyJ:
Yeap, look into her nose, tell her shes ma mum n dont be mean, got it. Much thanks, no insalt grin andyblaze sha, he spawned you
this is the only andyblaze i know !!! angry click here https://www.nairaland.com/1791935/picture-andyblaze
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by FlintGuevara(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: angry gett outside of my trend!!
I was never inside your thread...you see, it's not a house.
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by sholikay(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
@op..u be yeye cow..i'm sori to say..na dat ur swear about death even make me comment..
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by BasseyJ(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: this is the only andyblaze i know !!! angry click here https://www.nairaland.com/1791935/picture-andyblaze
Nice dog,
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
BasseyJ:
Nice dog,
thats andyblaze!! angry
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
sholikay: @op..u be yeye cow..i'm sori to say..na dat ur swear about death even make me comment..
male guys!! attititude!! see you need to kill this your ego (cold 3) angry !! see this colds are very powerful pleas use. tank

3 Likes

Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Spactacle(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
sholikay: @op..u be yeye cow..i'm sori to say..na dat ur swear about death even make me comment..
abi...
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
Spactacle:
abi...

study cold 1 !! it my ultimate secret !! angry
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by adexsimply(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
Sorry OP. dyslexia is a bastard angry
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by DocAdray(f): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
SMH...
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Feyikaey(f): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Dis guy is crazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics / Two Instagram Girls Showed Off Their Boobs & Pv$$y On McGalaxy's Instagram Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.