Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer (1568 Views)

What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun / My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode / My Stand On Petrol Subsidy Removal, By Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
i want to use this opportunity to apologize to Demdem and other people whom my comments on Chibok kidnapped saga pissed off. After analyzing the whole situation with the informations with me i found out that some girls were actually kidnapped in chibok!.i am really sorry .
In the innermost part of my heart i knew Gej was really incompetent and slow in taking actions that can save a messy situation, HE has this kind of I don't care and i don't give a damn attitude and it is not helping him politically. If Gej want bokoharam to end i am sure he would have given them amnesty and save us this bloody situation we found our self into. The reason i have sticking out my head for him here all these while is because of his we against them,Christians against Muslims ideologies he has been manipulating us with!
Our youths has been staying at home for a year now because of Asup strike. Fg has never been sincere in this issue of ASUP/coasu strike.
Nothing is working in Nigeria, everything seems to be on a stop botton!!
i have come to the end of the road were i will replace senseless sycophancy with common sense.let me make it clear here that nobody paid me to launder Gej image online,i was doing it because i believe he will deliver but now i am sure he is a calamity!! so i am signing out with clear mind.
Giving Gej another four years of My life is what i wont do even at gun point
My era for sycophancy has gone, from now henceforth i am keeping it real
It took me time to reach this conclusion and i hope everybody will respect it
I am officially leaving pdp nairaland warlords
thanks and Godbless
VICTORCIZA

13 Likes

Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by emiye(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
Eyahhh !

I knew GEJ was a good man, but everything i predicted about him pre 2011 elections as to why i wont vote for him has come to pass.

5 Likes

Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
OK
Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by Abagworo(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
And I hope you're not joining APC either but join the crusaders of truth like myself and some others who believe in equality for all and peaceful coexistence of diverse Nigeria. I once thought Jonathan wanted to work but it didn't take long for me to realize he and PDP are only interested in holding on to power rather and are doing everything possible for that.

3 Likes

Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
Abagworo: And I hope you're not joining APC either but join the crusaders of truth like myself and some others who believe in equality for all and peaceful coexistence of diverse Nigeria. I once thought Jonathan wanted to work but it didn't take long for me to realize he and PDP are only interested in holding on to power rather and are doing everything possible for that.
i am not joining any party for now. i will just watch and pray for Nigeria. i will applauds any achievement by any politician be him pdp or Apc, i will also use constructive criticism as at when due

2 Likes

Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by atlwireles: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
VICTORCIZA: i want to use this opportunity to apologize to Demdem and other people whom my comments on Chibok kidnapped saga pissed off. After analyzing the whole situation with the informations with me i found out that some girls were actually kidnapped in chibok!.i am really sorry .
In the innermost part of my heart i knew Gej was really incompetent and slow in taking actions that can save a messy situation, HE has this kind of I don't care and i don't give a damn attitude and it is not helping him politically. If Gej want bokoharam to end i am sure he would have given them amnesty and save us this bloody situation we found our self into. The reason i have sticking out my head for him here all these while is because of his we against them,Christians against Muslims ideologies he has been manipulating us with!
Our youths has been staying at home for a year now because of Asup strike. Fg has never been sincere in this issue of ASUP/coasu strike.
Nothing is working in Nigeria, everything seems to be on a stop botton!!
i have come to the end of the road were i will replace senseless sycophancy with common sense.let me make it clear here that nobody paid me to launder Gej image online,i was doing it because i believe he will deliver but now i am sure he is a calamity!! so i am signing out with clear mind.
Giving Gej another four years of My life is what i wont do even at gun point
My era for sycophancy has gone, from now henceforth i am keeping it real
It took me time to reach this conclusion and i hope everybody will respect it
I am officially leaving pdp nairaland warlords
thanks and Godbless
VICTORCIZA

Wish you the best, just don't bet against GEJ in 2015, because you will loose. By the way, your so called kidnapping is still a hoax.

5 Likes

Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by Mynd44: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
And some people insult Femi Fani-Kayode.

4 Likes

Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by otokx(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
This is interesting, neither PDP nor APC, what we want is good governance - change that we can see. Still no light in UNIPORT and ALUU, at least petrol price is back to 97 naira a litre.
Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by masseratti: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
Did someone hack your account?or is this a post nairaland attack?
Well I was an advocate of Gej pre 2011,i changed my mind about him after he sent soldiers to disperse the protesters in Lagos, same people who protested for him to be made substantive President,he might be a good man but he surrounded himself with praise singers,he lost touch with reality,same thing happened to many of our past leaders,they live in a cocoon once they are in aso rock,Abacha,Obj,Ibb readily come into my mind.

Gej seems not to know what he can do about power,boko haram and corruption.

I don't envy the man at all I only pity him,

5 Likes

Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by raphead: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
hmmmn!!!!! wonder wonder for nairaland. I have to check the account to see if somebody did'nt hacked your account anyway. I think we are doing loads of disservice to ourselves by reducing political debates to apc vs pdp discuss. but it just logical for any sane mind to know that gej is a gross failure.

3 Likes

Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by lakpalakpa: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
Demdem and Garri must have hacked VICTORCRETIN's account..

grin

2 Likes

Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by raphead: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
lakpa lakpa: Demdem and Garri must have hacked VICTORCRETIN's account..

grin

goon check is profile you will know he was not hacked. I initially thought it was the collynzo styled ojoro thingy.
Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by kgbd(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
I am loving this, this is where our focus should be GOOD GOVERNANCE not "partisanship". demand for it regardless of who is on the thrown. Peace!

1 Like

Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by konjakonja(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
grin So they don dey go 1 by 1.
Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by donphilopus: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
Speechless!!!
Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
Waaaaaaw. Welcome to the patriots club.

1 Like

Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by atlwireles: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by seunfly: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
i pray that God will open many eyes.
Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by bokoslayer: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
VICTORCIZA: i am not joining any party for now. i will just watch and pray for Nigeria. i will applauds any achievement by any politician be him pdp or Apc, i will also use constructive criticism as at when due

Hack alert!!

This is not Victorciza.

1 Like

Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by djfaithy: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
Ok we shall see.
Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by luvinhubby(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
This handle has been hacked & the poster is a confirmed hacker, pls disregard. !!

1 Like

Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by crusader01(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
Op,I was just like you and I have realised also that no political party has done well. Even Fashola that I so much believed in has not what he should do to turn lives around.
Yes,he has changed the faces of some parts of Lagos but he has failed to touch lives in meaningful way. what is stopping Lagos state from generating electricity for the state? What stops lagos state govt from building low incomes houses for the poor ones? What stops lagos state from build Markets with avoidable shops for traders? What stops lagos state from build a modern primary and secondary school over the state? Constructing roads,bridges and beautification of environments are not enough,more need to be done.
Re: MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
interesting.

1 Like

(1)

What Is The Name Of Akwa Ibom State Governor ADC? / Photos: President, First Lady, Ayo Oritsejafor Others At The Fundraising Dinner / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.