Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation (28125 Views)

Sequel On Thread For Property Owners And Paint Types / Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors / A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
olabukola: Oga I like the ceiling design is you no 27 and 35 pictures. Pls is it already made or pop. Thanks.
I have no idea sir. I only manufacture and supply the paint used on it.
Its people that do pop work and screeding that can give you the correct answer.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by Dominionng(m): 4:43am On Aug 11, 2014
gbadexy:
Its N4000 per sqm for screeded wall and N5000 for unscreeded wall.
That's the last price my applier gave.
I only supply the stucco paste.

Nice job OP. That strike me as your "applier" giving you N1,000 per sqm for wall screeding?
We offer N600 per sqm and can go as low as N400 per sqm depending on how voluminous the project is. Quality guarantee! Check out my thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1852018/budget-p.o.p-ceiling-interior-decoration
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 9:59am On Aug 11, 2014
Dominionng:

Nice job OP. That strike me as your "applier" giving you N1,000 per sqm for wall screeding?
We offer N600 per sqm and can go as low as N400 per sqm depending on how voluminous the project is. Quality guarantee! Check out my thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1852018/budget-p.o.p-ceiling-interior-decoration

Nice work. Where are you located.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by Dominionng(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2014
gbadexy:
Nice work. Where are you located.

Lagos. We can work anywhere in the country as well. Pls count Maiduguri out for now sad lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
I've been unable to update this thread mainly because I'm still expecting some pictures from the owners I've supplied.
I only manufacture and supply. I was able to get the ones I posted from the painter I supplied that forwarded it and the only project I got involved in the painting directly and so was on site to take the pictures with the consent of the nice client.
I will update as I get the pictures.
Meanwhile, I've been occupied with supply of both regular and pop emulsion paint to the market so I wasn't chanced to write articles on painting.
I still welcome questions though and advice on painting jobs.

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
The emulsion type is regular grade.
There are standard and premium grade.

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 04, 2014
Sizes and prices pls?
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2014
euromilion: Sizes and prices pls?
I supply mainly in 20 litres for now and I give my distributors N1700-N1800 per drum for the pop emulsion paint depending on the location and N2400 for the regular grade emulsion with the minimum quantity supplied being 50 drums.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by NL1960: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2014
@gbadexy. As promised, here are some pics of painting done using the paints you supplied to me. The painter attested to the high quality of the paints. My camera did not even do enough justice to the beauty of the paints.

Pic 1 and pic - sitting room and dinning with peach colour

Pic 3 - Master bedroom with sky blue and pink

pic 4 - window hood with off white and walls with Dove Grey.

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by NL1960: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2014
more

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by NL1960: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2014
@Hajji, these are for you. You know the reason now. grin

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
NL1960:
@gbadexy. As promised, here are some pics of painting done using the paints you supplied to me. The painter attested to the high quality of the paints. My camera did not even do enough justice to the beauty of the paints.

Pic 1 and pic - sitting room and dinning with peach colour

Pic 3 - Master bedroom with sky blue and pink

pic 4 - window hood with off white and walls with Dove Grey.

I'm very happy that you are satisfied with the product and I'm even happier and more grateful that you kept to your word to post the pictures here.
I wish all clients can be like you and my big brother I supplied at osogbo through this forum; sincere and straight in dealing and always kept to word of posting pictures.
It was a pleasure doing business with you sir and when you want to paint another bigger and much better house by God's grace, I will be delighted to still supply you.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by mufutau55(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
NL1960:
@Hajji, these are for you. You know the reason now. grin

Got it. Beautifully made... Now to fill those holes and german concrete it. The project is lovely. Thanks for keeping your promise.
Got the email and replying your email now for the specific on internal and exterior paints you got from Gbadexy.. I am at that stage now for the BQ.
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by bugmenot: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2014

@NL1960

Lovely house, the painting brings out the beauty. Welldone bro.

The scaffold looks solid. How tall is it and how many feet are under the ground?

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by kopell: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Good looking finish building. Nice combination colors of paint too, Welldone.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2014
mufutau55:

Got it. Beautifully made... Now to fill those holes and german concrete it. The project is lovely. Thanks for keeping your promise.
Got the email and replying your email now for the specific on internal and exterior paints you got from Gbadexy.. I am at that stage now for the BQ.
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Good morning my chairman, I got notification that you sent me an email but I couldn't access it.
My active email account is nginnovative@gmail.com. I've tried changing it on nairaland without success.
Regards.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by NL1960: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2014
bugmenot:

@NL1960

Lovely house, the painting brings out the beauty. Welldone bro.

The scaffold looks solid. How tall is it and how many feet are under the ground?

It is 19ft. The welder initially said 4ft will be under the ground but it seems the builder increased it. Will get across to him to find out.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by NL1960: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2014
kopell:
Good looking finish building. Nice combination colors of paint too, Welldone.

Colour combination were suggested by Gbadexy which i agreed with. For the exterior, i told him i wanted grey because i saw it on somebody's building and i liked it and so he came up with the dove grey.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by mufutau55(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
gbadexy:

Good morning my chairman, I got notification that you sent me an email but I couldn't access it.
My active email account is nginnovative@gmail.com. I've tried changing it on nairaland without success.
Regards.

OK Sir. I will send it to your email address, and I will try and see if I can update your Nairaland email for you.
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2014
Happy weekend.

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by mufutau55(m): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
NL1960:

Colour combination were suggested by Gbadexy which i agreed with. For the exterior, i told him i wanted grey because i saw it on somebody's building and i liked it and so he came up with the dove grey.

NL1960, thank you for all your help and suggestions. I took delivery of various color paints for my BQ on Saturday...

This guy Gbadexy really knows his stuff... he gave me advise and color combinations that I cannot believe... he went into details in explaining all the colors and types of paint to me.. we exchanged several emails thru Whatsapp and phone conversations and he went thru every details as a professional should.. he even gave me some extra (FREE) gloss paints for my kerb blocks and verandah burglary proof.

All the paints were treated with anti-algae and anti-fungus (algaecide and fungicide). I also bought external concrete floor paint from him to paint all the floors like we do over here..

This guy Gbadexy is good at his profession.. Sorry, I don't have the pictures of the paints as delivered to the site by Gbadexy himself and he also forgot to take the pictures but I will post some of the pictures as soon as my brother send them.

Pictures will follow soon as the Painter already started his work... And not to forget, the Price was right and unbeatable.
Also Color Chart for various color to choose from.

Hajji Mufutau

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 07, 2014
Gbadex na u dey reign now,I may need some paints soon,when I finish my warmup.how do I know how much paint to buy?do u visit sites for measurement?
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 8:36am On Nov 07, 2014
euromilion:
Gbadex na u dey reign now,I may need some paints soon,when I finish my warmup.how do I know how much paint to buy?do u visit sites for measurement?
I'm greatly humbled by the positive reviews.
A picture and total surface area in square meters is sufficient to determine the quantities of paint needed.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by NL1960: 10:09am On Nov 07, 2014
mufutau55:

NL1960, thank you for all your help and suggestions. I took delivery of various color paints for my BQ on Saturday...

This guy Gbadexy really knows his stuff... he gave me advise and color combinations that I cannot believe... he went into details in explaining all the colors and types of paint to me.. we exchanged several emails thru Whatsapp and phone conversations and he went thru every details as a professional should.. he even gave me some extra (FREE) gloss paints for my kerb blocks and verandah burglary proof.

All the paints were treated with anti-algae and anti-fungus (algaecide and fungicide). I also bought external concrete floor paint from him to paint all the floors like we do over here..

This guy Gbadexy is good at his profession.. Sorry, I don't have the pictures of the paints as delivered to the site by Gbadexy himself and he also forgot to take the pictures but I will post some of the pictures as soon as my brother send them.

Pictures will follow soon as the Painter already started his work... And not to forget, the Price was right and unbeatable.
Also Color Chart for various color to choose from.

Hajji Mufutau

Hajji, good one. When i went home for sallah, my brother said that he saw a particular paint that was used to paint the base and tip of the pillars of another duplex. I went there to see and when i came back, i described it to Gbadexy and he was able to get the name and produced it which i have since sent home. The painter almost messed up my work. He went and gave the building single coating leaving excess paint. I had to tell him to do a second coating or else i fire him from the work. The pictures i posted is first coating. I heard from my brother that he is now doing the second coating along with using the special paint produced by Gbadexy for the base and tip of the pillars. The headache for my brother now is that people have not allowed him to rest. They want to know when he bought the paints from and when he tells them that his brother had them produced for him in Lagos, they do not believe. They have gone round the whole place looking for the paint but could not find any with such quality for a reasonable price.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by mufutau55(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
NL1960:

Hajji, good one. When i went home for sallah, my brother said that he saw a particular paint that was used to paint the base and tip of the pillars of another duplex. I went there to see and when i came back, i described it to Gbadexy and he was able to get the name and produced it which i have since sent home. The painter almost messed up my work. He went and gave the building single coating leaving excess paint. I had to tell him to do a second coating or else i fire him from the work. The pictures i posted is first coating. I heard from my brother that he is now doing the second coating along with using the special paint produced by Gbadexy for the base and tip of the pillars. The headache for my brother now is that people have not allowed him to rest. They want to know when he bought the paints from and when he tells them that his brother had them produced for him in Lagos, they do not believe. They have gone round the whole place looking for the paint but could not find any with such quality for a reasonable price.

Thank you NL1960... Actually I have told the Painter to apply several coats and that is why I bought more paints than its needed.
I am lucky with Gbadexy too, he actually instructed me to have the Painter on the site when he delivers.. so I told the Painter to be there and he
was there.. Both of them were able to go thru the paints and painting instructions. Meanwhile I have instructed Gbadexy to see how experienced the Painter guy was.. and luckily enough Gbadexy approved of him as an experienced Painter after professional observation.

I repeat again, this Gbadexy guy is good with paints.. and humble as a person. I will recommend him to anyone without reservation.
Thank you.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
My chairmen @ NL1960 and Hajj mufutau, words can't convey fully my gratitude for the recommendations.
I feel highly honoured to be recommended by highly accomplished and respected people like you.
I appreciate the confidence you had in me and wish I could have even done better.
May God continue to prosper you both and I pray I'm called to supply paint for your estates by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by mufutau55(m): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
gbadexy:
My chairmen @ NL1960 and Hajj mufutau, words can't convey fully my gratitude for the recommendations.
I feel highly honoured to be recommended by highly accomplished and respected people like you.
I appreciate the confidence you had in me and wish I could have even done better.
May God continue to prosper you both and I pray I'm called to supply paint for your estates by God's grace.

All you need to do Mr. Gbadexy, is to keep doing the nice and professional work you are doing.. I recommended only few people in this forum and those that I recommended comes with professionalism... you are one of those great one. You did more than I asked of you. Thank you for your supply and service. And you will always get my recommendations and praise; you deserved it.

Hajji M.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by mufutau55(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
euromilion:

Euromilion, you know we have worked together in the past and I have never deceived you or anyone... You will not regret going with this guy.
I only contracted him to supply me with paints and color needed, he went further to tell me that my desired color combination is not good and we thoroughly selected the matching color.. you will think this guy is the painter painting my house... he is good with paint and selections.
I hope other people will try him and out and come back to give testimony... With his knowledge, if he was a painter, he would have paint my house.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
@Hajji,
Thanks for the reassurance, I'll give him a call when Brabus finish with my fence,but I'll remind him that am not an heavyweight when it comes to wallets. So he can be nicer to me cheesy.

Thnks again.
Hajji.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by mufutau55(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
euromilion:
@Hajji,
Thanks for the reassurance, I'll give him a call when Brabus finish with my fence,but I'll remind him that am not an heavyweight when it comes to wallets. So he can be nicer to me cheesy.
Thnks again.
Hajji.

You don't think the guy already knows we are not heavy on the pocket? I made him aware of that. When I say good price, believe me so.
Nah poor man we be oh! Just mention my name to him and he will know you are real poor.. smiley
The man laughed when I told him my pocket got holes.. to the extent that he gave me some liters of paint out of pity.

Hajji M.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VIDEO: Government Destroys Homes In Lagos - Okokomaiko, Agbara / Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! / Everyday Cash Flow Sitting Pretty @ Chevron Lekki +2349030188831

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.