Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation (28127 Views)

Sequel On Thread For Property Owners And Paint Types / Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors / A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
With a heart full of gratitude we wish to appreciate you for the
patronage and support in 2015.
We want to thank you for showing consistent confidence in
our products and services.
it has always been a sheer pleasure
to serve you.
We appreciate your business dealings and patronage over the
years. We are well aware that it is loyal customers like you
who are hugely responsible for keeping our doors open for
business.
Thanks

From alpha innovative concept.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by ceelog(m): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2016
ceelog:
Hello Gbadexy....pls can those of us in the East beneficiaries? How much will it cost to ge t per drum or per drums to Enugu?

Finally I have gotten my paint supplies from Gbadexy to the East. Great guy and very excellent biz ethics. Na only those courier guys nearly mess my joy (some1 opened the paint maybe to check the quality or check if Na paint dey inside....in the absence of the sender).
As inspired by Hajj, I will be posting the before and after pics of the paint job of this old house (last painted by former occupant 15 years ago).
Below are the before pics and paints delivered.

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by ceelog(m): 7:22am On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=ceelog post=42208948]

Other pics of living room and bedrooms.

Let's see if Gbadexy and my competent painter (who by the way thinks the paint were imported and repackaged in Naija...he has used Dulux before so don't think he is not professional) can performed an uncommon transformation.

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=ceelog post=42209259][/quote]
I can't wait to see the finished painting.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by NL1960: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2016
ceelog:
Other pics of living room and bedrooms.

Let's see if Gbadexy and my competent painter (who by the way thinks the paint were imported and repackaged in Naija...he has used Dulux before so don't think he is not professional) can performed an uncommon transformation.

Do not blame the guy for thinking this. Gbadexy supplied the paints for my project and people are still looking for the paints in the market. When i went home during xmas, my painter told me that somebody called him and told him since he was the one that painted my house, he should go and use exactly the same to paint his own. My painter just told him that the paints were specifically produced. The guy was thinking that they were imported.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by Onuokwu: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=ceelog post=42209259][/quote]

Okay. We are watching. Make you use better camera o so that the pictures can be clearer.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by mufutau55(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yes. Gbadexy paints did wonders on my project. I am sure it's gonna be the same here too.
Paint supplied by Gbadexy and his painter are surely doing my next project.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by Dieumerci(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
mufutau55:
Yes. Gbadexy paints did wonder on my project. I am sure it's gonna be the same here too.
Paint supplies by Gbadexy and his painter are surely doing my next project.

Hajji M.
I love to hear things like this.
@Gbadexy: if you are in lagos, let me hook you up to a huge estate where you can market your paint.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dieumerci:

I love to hear things like this.
@Gbadexy: if you are in lagos, let me hook you up to a huge estate where you can market your paint.
I'm really humbled and overwhelmed with the show of confidence and support.
I can't thank my oga NL1960 and hajj Muftau enough. your confidence in me motivates me to justify the trust spurring me to put in my best at all times.
@ Dieumerci, i will appreciate the hook up.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by ceelog(m): 5:57am On Jan 23, 2016
I will be at the site today and hopeful have a "better camera phone" to take pictures.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by ceelog(m): 5:23am On Jan 25, 2016
Here are preliminary pictures...the painter is kinda slow (though he claims he has to clean the dirty walls very well). He used two coats as prescribed by Gbadexy. In this pics, he hasn't finished the edges but this is the overall look and peeps around are all already interested in the orange color. I will (hopefully) post the room pics 2morrow.

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by ceelog(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Final pictures...I am hugely proud and many of my peers that visited the site were impressed. Standard quality. Gbadexy thank you and looking forward to working with you again.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by ceelog(m): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
More

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
ceelog:
Final pictures...I am hugely proud and many of my peers that visited the site were impressed. Standard quality. Gbadexy thank you and looking forward to working with you again.
I'm glad you like the outcome.
It was an honour supplying you. I really appreciate the fact that you went out of your way to patronise me all the way from nsuka.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by mufutau55(m): 1:43am On Jan 29, 2016
ceelog:

Very nice ceelog.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by Onuokwu: 8:40am On Jan 29, 2016
Nice. I like!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by Sherm: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2016
Hi,
I went through your paint production post on Niraland regarding paint production. I have an idea to start a tiny scale home based paint production in India. The chemicals are available in our country including K12, titanium dioxide, defoamers etc etc. Can you provide me the formula to produce the paints, in which proportions etc? I'll buy the production method and the formula from you. Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Regards
Sherm
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sherm:
Hi,
I went through your paint production post on Niraland regarding paint production. I have an idea to start a tiny scale home based paint production in India. The chemicals are available in our country including K12, titanium dioxide, defoamers etc etc. Can you provide me the formula to produce the paints, in which proportions etc? I'll buy the production method and the formula from you. Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Regards
Sherm
I assume you aren't a nigerian from your post. There is a separate thread for that. And in any case, time doesn't permit me to do training.
I think I've done my share of training.
You could always contact me through phone if there is any other way I could be of help. Those are on my signature l
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
@ Sherm , hlog , battleaxe , ring7 ,
I got notification on nairaland that you sent me mails.
I don't remember the password on the mail and can't access it.
You can send whatsapp message to 07082715846.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by b2212(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
hi,

did you have to screed the walls or just painted to achieve this finish
gbadexy:
Contd.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
b2212:
hi,

did you have to screed the walls or just painted to achieve this finish
It was screeded.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by jabolo(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
gbadexy:

It was screeded.

@Gbadexy

This fence shown exends about 220m round the perimeter of a property.

1. What is the minimum dressing required before painting?
2. What is the recommended but cost-effective paint product to apply subsequently?

And can you supply this, including labor?

Thanks for your time buddy.

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
jabolo:

@Gbadexy

This fence shown exends about 220m round the perimeter of a property.

1. What is the minimum dressing required before painting?
2. What is the recommended but cost-effective paint product to apply subsequently?

And can you supply this, including labor?

Thanks for your time buddy.
Thank you for the consideration sir.
Does the fence surface include the outside also and if so, how many sides of the fence.
Has the fence been plastered or its just bare brick surface.
I got approximately 506 sqm for the total surface of the internal as shown in the picture with the measurement given.
I would be able to answer more after getting clearer response to my questions.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by jabolo(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
gbadexy:

Thank you for the consideration sir.
1. Does the fence surface include the outside also and if so, how many sides of the fence.
2. Has the fence been plastered or its just bare brick surface.
3. I got approximately 506 sqm for the total surface of the internal as shown in the picture with the measurement given.
I would be able to answer more after getting clearer response to my questions.

1. No, just the inside
2. Bare brick currently
3. I got about 493 sq.m assuming 10 coaches all round.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
jabolo:

1. No, just the inside
2. Bare brick currently
3. I got about 493 sq.m assuming 10 coaches all round.

No problem with the measurement. I used 9 inch approximately for the height.
Do you intend to plaster it later.
It's possible to apply taroline on the bare surface without plastering. I've seen it done on fences.
If it would be plastered, use of textcoat would be reasonable to give balance between cost and durability.
If you want to use the taroline, I could recommend a painter that applies it for you.
You would buy the sharp sand and cement needed and the spraying machine, like 2 of it at 12k or thereabout and pay the painter per sqm for application. normally between N200 and N250 per sqm.
you could leave the taroline as it is or paint it after.
This is how the taroline looks painted. This was done on a plastered wall though.

Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by jabolo(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
gbadexy:

No problem with the measurement. I used 9 inch approximately for the height.
Do you intend to plaster it later.
It's possible to apply taroline on the bare surface without plastering. I've seen it done on fences.
If it would be plastered, use of textcoat would be reasonable to give balance between cost and durability.
If you want to use the taroline, I could recommend a painter that applies it for you.
You would buy the sharp sand and cement needed and the spraying machine, like 2 of it at 12k or thereabout and pay the painter per sqm for application. normally between N200 and N250 per sqm.
you could leave the taroline as it is or paint it after.
This is how the taroline looks painted. This was done on a plastered wall though.

Thanks. Sounds like it's easier to just get it plastered. Then paint with the textcoat? I presume you can supply the required quantities?

How many applications (coats) will suffice?
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
jabolo:

Thanks. Sounds like it's easier to just get it plastered. Then paint with the textcoat? I presume you can supply the required quantities?

How many applications (coats) will suffice?
yes sir to both questions.
It's applied in mostly one coat and it's thick on wall.
28 drums would be required for the fence from the measurement given and I can supply it.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by jabolo(m): 12:59am On Jan 26, 2019
gbadexy:

yes sir to both questions.
It's applied in mostly one coat and it's thick on wall.
28 drums would be required for the fence from the measurement given and I can supply it.

Thanks. I might need different colors for the main wall and the pillars/top slab.

OK, let's take it to email/WhatsApp. Kindly leave details.
Re: Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation by gbadexy(m): 7:26am On Jan 26, 2019
jabolo:

Thanks. I might need different colors for the main wall and the pillars/top slab.

OK, let's take it to email/WhatsApp. Kindly leave details.
Alright sir, 07082715846 (whatsapp).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! / Everyday Cash Flow Sitting Pretty @ Chevron Lekki +2349030188831 / Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.