Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services (17782 Views)

Feedback From LONADEK / Lonadek Calling!!! / Lonadek Oil And Gas Job: 15/08/2006 Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by MaziOmenuko: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
Vacancies at Lonadek Engineering services.

Lonadek Engineering is currently recruiting qualified candidates for the following positions:

Instrumentation Engineer

Sales & Marketing Officer

Lead Process Engineer (Expatriate)

Upper Level Safety And Risk Engineer (Expatriate)

Upper Level Mechanical Engineer -

Material Handling (Expatriate)

Wellsite Geologist (4x4 position)

Low Level Piping Designer

Operation Geologist (Permanent and Break during rig moves or during completion phase)

Mid Level Piping Designer

Drilling Operations Engineer

Mid Level Structural Designer

Drilling Engineer (Permanent and Break during rig moves)

Senior Safety and Risk Engineer

Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer Senior Sales Engineer good

PDMS Designers (Plant Design and Management System)

Business development executives (product engineer).

Candidates with first degree in Engineering would be an added advantage.

Interested candidates should click here to apply http://www.oilngasjobs.com/modules/jobs
visit www.lonadek.com for more info.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: Vacancies at Lonadek Engineering services.

Lonadek Engineering is currently recruiting qualified candidates for the following positions:

Instrumentation Engineer

Sales & Marketing Officer

Lead Process Engineer (Expatriate)

Upper Level Safety And Risk Engineer (Expatriate)

Upper Level Mechanical Engineer -

Material Handling (Expatriate)

Wellsite Geologist (4x4 position)

Low Level Piping Designer

Operation Geologist (Permanent and Break during rig moves or during completion phase)

Mid Level Piping Designer

Drilling Operations Engineer

Mid Level Structural Designer

Drilling Engineer (Permanent and Break during rig moves)

Senior Safety and Risk Engineer

Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer Senior Sales Engineer good

PDMS Designers (Plant Design and Management System)

Business development executives (product engineer).

Candidates with first degree in Engineering would be an added advantage.

Interested candidates should forward their cvs to manpower@lonadek.com or If you're at Lagos, submit a hardcopy of your cv at Lonadek facility, 12 Jibowu Street, Yaba, Lagos.
visit www.lonadek.com for more info.

Goodluck.

What abt any graduate trainee position?
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by MaziOmenuko: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
Tpappie:

What abt any graduate trainee position?

I don't believe the advertised positions are for graduate trainees. I would advice you to enroll for trainings if you're a graduate without experience. You can enroll for trainings on safety, instrumentation, plant design and maintenance, piping etc. Don't rely on your first degree certificate; enrich the certificate so as to fit into such positions. Even if you don't have an experience, your training goes a long way to show you can fit into the fields perfectly.

However, you can apply for Marketing and Business development executive. If you're shortlisted for interview, you can sell yourself and get the position.

3 Likes

Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 30, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko:

I don't believe the advertised positions are for graduate trainees. I would advice you to enroll for trainings if you're a graduate without experience. You can enroll for trainings on safety, instrumentation, plant design and maintenance, piping etc. Don't rely on your first degree certificate; enrich the certificate so as to fit into such positions. Even if you don't have an experience, your training goes a long way to show you can fit into the fields perfectly.

However, you can apply for Marketing and Business development executive. If you're shortlisted for interview, you can sell yourself and get the position.

Thanks A Lot, Bro. God Bless You too much...
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by emmyw(m): 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
Nice one
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by lilmax(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ok na
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by mastermynd(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
biko...

WHAT IS LONADEK?
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by buoye1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
I can't apply,i'm an undergraduate but i av an ND in Electrical/Elect Engineering
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by kobonaire(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
Some of the positions specify expatriate. If 9ja guy study + get experience abroad shey de go qualify for that??
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by kobonaire(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
buoye1: I can't apply,i'm an undergraduate but i av an ND in Electrical/Elect Engineering
believe in your self/abilities my guy.

mastermynd: biko...WHAT IS LONADEK?
what is google.com?

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by Bertbert: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
mastermynd: biko...

WHAT IS LONADEK?
. Lonadek is a name of a person,animal,places or things.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by Izunwa(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
mastermynd: biko...

WHAT IS LONADEK?
LONADEK na brother to WINDECK tongue

4 Likes

Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by chrisdoller(m): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko:

Pls bro can γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ advise ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ on any trainng lecture venue and tym of training
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by oluwamitomisin: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2014
Any idea of any training centers you know of? Help a brother with info please.

Mazi_Omenuko:

Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by SolutionsGuy: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2014
Mazi . . . Thanks for the post. But it appears the posting dates for most of the vacancies are like February. Have they expired or still recent?
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by MaziOmenuko: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
chrisdoller:

Pls bro can γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ advise ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ on any trainng lecture venue and tym of training

oluwamitomisin: Any idea of any training centers you know of? Help a brother with info please.

It depends on the sort of training you want to do and your location. If you're interested in safety training (HSE); there are many institutes that offer that. Nigeria institute of safety pratitioners offers safety courses (N50k for HSE 1 and 2), they also offer courses for professional safety programs (NEBOSH construction and NEBOSH oil and gas diploma costs a little above N250k).

Lonadek at Lagos (the company advertising this vacancy) does training on Plant Design and maintenance, piping and instrumentation etc. ATS allied group offers loads of courses and have training centres at Abuja, ph and lagos. You can visit their site atsalliedgroup.com or mail them; trainingph@atsalliedgroup.com

You can also google some of the training and chose the one you want.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by MaziOmenuko: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
Solutions_Guy: Mazi . . . Thanks for the post. But it appears the posting dates for most of the vacancies are like February. Have they expired or still recent?

The positions are not just for the advertising company. They offer consulting services and outsourcing services for many companies who are their clients; so there are always clients in need of such positions from them; that's why the vacancy is always there.
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by SolutionsGuy: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko:

The positions are not just for the advertising company. They offer consulting services and outsourcing services for many companies who are their clients; so there are always clients in need of such positions from them; that's why the vacancy is always there.

Ok! Thanks.
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by nossycheek(f): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Is it a new company? How come we have so many vacancies in the company or did they sack them?
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by Peterock0009: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
#following
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by activebird: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
who applied?
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by SolutionsGuy: 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
activebird: who applied?

my sibling
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by chrisdoller(m): 12:50am On Jul 05, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko:

It depends on the sort of training you want to do and your location. If you're interested in safety training (HSE); there are many institutes that offer that. Nigeria institute of safety pratitioners offers safety courses (N50k for HSE 1 and 2), they also offer courses for professional safety programs (NEBOSH construction and NEBOSH oil and gas diploma costs a little above N250k).

Lonadek at Lagos (the company advertising this vacancy) does training on Plant Design and maintenance, piping and instrumentation etc. ATS allied group offers loads of courses and have training centres at Abuja, ph and lagos. You can visit their site atsalliedgroup.com or mail them; trainingph@atsalliedgroup.com

You can also google some of the training and chose the one you want.

GOd bless γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ greatl for this great info
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by Iamoilprince(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
Pls has anyone heard from them after the interview that was conducted last week Tuesday ? ?
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
Iamoilprince: Pls has anyone heard from them after the interview that was conducted last week Tuesday ? ?

Please when did you apply. How did you apply. Did you go to their office . Thanks
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by MaziOmenuko: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
Iamoilprince: Pls has anyone heard from them after the interview that was conducted last week Tuesday ? ?

You had an interview on tuesday? That's good. You'll probably be contacted before the end of this week to meet with any client of theirs that need your services (if you were successful in the interview).

Which of the areas did you apply for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For Babban Gona Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Should I Take This Job ? / Fire Service Replacement 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.