Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

<<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> (14851 Views)

Waka4u Pickup And Delivery Customer Care Service / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by dami9ja(m): 1:00am On Feb 23, 2015
KBM so on point. I use them for my pick ups & deliveries and they never disappoint. I rate them 5Stars and recommend them to everyone.
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by princeuk21(m): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
dami9ja:
KBM so on point. I use them for my pick ups & deliveries and they never disappoint. I rate them 5Stars and recommend them to everyone.
yeah i've tried them many times Kbm is the best!
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by sweetlarry: 5:55am On Mar 01, 2015
pls can you recommend a reliable shipping agent, I need to get some goods from China to Nigeria. thanks
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
You talked, we listened!
As a result of the suggestions by our numerous customers for a better and efficient service delivery, we are upgrading our order submission procedure to serve you better.

Starting from Monday, April 6, 2015, all order requests will be submitted via www./kbmlog This is necessary to ensure prompt processing of your orders.
Help us to serve you better.
Thank you for choosing kbmlog

2 Likes

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by Stanley08(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
kobomart:
You talked, we listened!
As a result of the suggestions by our numerous customers for a better and efficient service delivery, we are upgrading our order submission procedure to serve you better.

Starting from Monday, April 6, 2015, all order requests will be submitted via www./kbmlog. This is necessary to ensure prompt processing of your orders.
Help us to serve you better.
Thank you for choosing kbmlog

Page not found, remove the full stop in the link
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by princeuk21(m): 1:02am On Mar 30, 2015
Stanley08:

Page not found, remove the full stop in the link
it should be this www./kbmlog
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by herboshedhe(f): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
Good evening. Do you offer payment on delivery services in lagos,pH and abuja? My business is in ibadan and I need a logistic company that can offer me such services.
My email: bosetumininu@yahoo.comcom. pls let's discuss.
Thanks
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by thompson1510(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2015
Be expecting me soon KOBO. This is so cheap.
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by thompson1510(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2015
herboshedhe:
Good evening. Do you offer payment on delivery services in lagos,pH and abuja? My business is in ibadan and I need a logistic company that can offer me such services.
Thanks
Same here...i just need you to be taking my items to some car parks am gonna describe for you. Pick-up locations are Oshodi and Ikeja. Delivery locations are either Iyana-ipaja or oshodi.
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
herboshedhe:
Thanks

Hi,

We offer COD/POD only in Lagos, we will be glad to work with you.
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
thompson1510:
Be expecting me soon KOBO. This is so cheap.

Hi Thompson,

We will be glad to have you on-board, we can definitely pick and deliver at your chosen park
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by herboshedhe(f): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
kobomart:

Hi,

We offer COD/POD only in Lagos, we will be glad to work with you.

Ok........
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by naijafemme: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2015
I called Kobologistics and arranged everything by phone. This is my first time of using them and hoping there will be no stories. Will feedback on the outcome.
Mainland to island delivery.
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by princeuk21(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
naijafemme:
I called Kobologistics and arranged everything by phone. This is my first time of using them and hoping there will be no stories. Will feedback on the outcome.
Mainland to island delivery.
koboblogistics is very fast and their fee is so cheap I always use them.
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by eniolaamoda: 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
all i see is pricetag for lagos delivery
what is ur pricetag for deliveries outside lagos. asin inter states.
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by bush4ker(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2015
@kobo if I'm in awka how can I go about receiving an item?do u have a pick up point in awka?please explain more.tnx

1 Like

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 7:22am On May 02, 2015
bush4ker:

@kobo if I'm in awka how can I go about receiving an item?do u have a pick up point in awka?please explain more.tnx

Hi,

We shall send to you using our transport partners. You will pick up your item at young park at awka.
For further details

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 4:45pm On May 13, 2015
Dear Esteemed customers, we wish to bring to your notice that Taiwo is no longer with Kobomart, Both parties have mutually parted ways.

Disclaimer: Taiwo no longer acts on behalf of Kobomart logistics and any customer dealing with him does so at his/her own risk.

Contact channel of kobomart logistics as below

+234 803 862 4321

BlackBerry pin: 2B679955

Email: logistics @kobomart.com.ng

Thank you for your patronage

2 Likes

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by toluxa1(m): 2:08pm On May 15, 2015
Thanks kbm log
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by princeuk21(m): 8:06pm On May 15, 2015
thanks for the info KBM Log

1 Like

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by planet4sure(m): 12:18am On May 16, 2015
Noted,keep the good work going.

1 Like

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by tapesz: 8:59am On May 19, 2015
Have been using kobomart Logistics for some time, and i must say they are one of the best around,

2 Likes

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by TooCheap: 12:02am On May 21, 2015
U guys are wonderful. Kobomart delivered 30 orders for me in less than 5days and also credited my account accordingly . Keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by MrChilaka(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2015
[size=14pt]TRUST IS HARD TO BUILD yet easy to LOOSE...That is all I would say (to whom it may concern)[/size]
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by favourume(f): 1:13am On Jun 23, 2015
Una no dey try sha, after concluding with you guys since friday till now the item is yet to be picked up. Una welldone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2015
Dear Favourome,

Please provide the pickup address/ order number to enable us track where the delay was from.
We are sorry for any inconvenience, we will ensure its delivered today.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Official: you can now get your shipments/package/items at the confines of your home in these 4 states of the federation

Lagos!! Abuja!!! Portharcourt!!!! Minna!!!!

What are you waiting for,call to get a Quote.

2 Likes

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by udylah(m): 6:15am On Jun 29, 2015
kobomart:
Official: you can now get your shipments/package/items at the confines of your home in these 4 states of the federation

Lagos!! Abuja!!! Portharcourt!!!! Minna!!!!

What are you waiting for,call to get a Quote.

Owerri nko?
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2015
We do not offer home delivery at Owerri for now, however we are working on getting there soon.
Thank you

Owerri nko?[/quote]
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by Youngzedd(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2015
Pay on delivery outside Lagos?
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by bajugbajug(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Official: you can now get your shipments/package/ items at the confines of your home in these 4 states of the federation Lagos!! Abuja!!! Portharcourt!!!! Minna!!!! What are you waiting for,call to get a Quote.

1 Like

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by ernieboy(m): 3:52am On Jul 29, 2015
I don't get it, how do u go about using this service? What are the steps?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We are customs agent: Let's Talk Export! / * / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.