Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 (68901 Views)

Tania Omotayo's Sexy Outfit To Christmas Eve Dinner With Wizkid / Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage / Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Ikengawo: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
I don't dislike this because it's against 'african culture' as read african culture was comfortable with nudity, i just not like it because it's not her and doesn't look good on her. She has been dropping in my eye lately anyways, from that crazy video she just dropped to other signs of basic behavior. It's either not 'her' or not what I perceived and i guess liked as 'her'
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by blazing29: 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re u guys just hatin cos u jobless? Just knw if u aint somebody,nobodys gonna talk abt u!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Rendition(m): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Well i noticed somfin in those pictures hmmmmmm someones hiding her hand wif d weddin ring
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Engen(m): 12:08am On Jul 01, 2014
ayukdaboss: This lady is gradually becoming less appealing.

Oh No...beautiful woman in a beautiful dress...and she looks less appealing? Hello? Nigeria...Religion has destroyed my beloved fatherland... Nigeria could have been great without imaginary Gods...
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Dahmum(f): 12:23am On Jul 01, 2014
Wetin concern us if u no wear your wedding ring tongue,to BET why ucom dey pocket d hand.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 01, 2014
I have been reading 10 pages of comments I can see nothing but jealous...... jobless.......hypocritical...... uneducated trash comments...

She is married... Her husband saw her before she left home he did not complain in am sure he lived it out. So who in hell are you all to complain or judge?

What is your business?

Why not get famous and be doing deeper life SU and see how you end in a waste bin

She is making it.... She is progressing... right now she is in heaven with her husband you are here talking...

Nigerians like to talk.... Nigerians a re fools that is why Nigeria will all be like dis.

Go and do your own and stop hating

Nonsense people
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by spinna: 6:42am On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by kendrick93(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2014
Young Da Naval: Fool! You Again? Must You Follow Me Around? Oloshi!
shey u in ph. i'm cumin after u..
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2014
kendrick93: shey u in ph. i'm cumin after u..
Yae am in p.h, when u see me 4rm afar. Na run u go run! I swear!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2014
Khalessi: Go read dailymail and see the caption under her pics. The dress didn't look this nice on the red carpet. grin

I don't see anything bad about the dress, but do you have the link?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by TrYcIa1(f): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2014
Doro Tiwa,this is not a bad one at all...Hataz! Tiwa savage is good for ur soul
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by MadCow1: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2014
Apina:
sorry to say but u are a FOOL in block letters.

I am not sorry to say this to you; YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN A BLOW - JOB .
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by kendrick93(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2014
Young Da Naval: Yae am in p.h, when u see me 4rm afar. Na run u go run! I swear!
am going to deal with u. fvuck off gay
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2014
Akshow: Trashy....? NO! I think she looks fit and sexy in a classy way. Her husband obviously saw her before she went out like that and he is cool with it so wetin be una own?

.sexy?
do u know its meaning
plz use your dictionary
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by XKZ(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2014
Khalessi: Go read dailymail and see the caption under her pics. The dress didn't look this nice on the red carpet. grin

Did you also notice that the only other person the DailyMail criticised was Nhlanhla Nciza and that both are Africans.
Which to them probably translates as 'safe targets'.
In my opinion, Tiwa Savage wasn't dressed much different from any of the other 'stars' at the event.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by temmym4(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2014
mayapop: What's wrong with people and judging other human beings? undecided is it your fuckin body? If you got it! Flaunt it!. Tiwa is sexy and that dress is one hella of a gorgeous dress and looks good on her, so ya'll save your nasty comments and put them in your pants! undecided

Next!

Hmmm, by their post, u ll surely know who they are and what they put on! don't take it personal sis, they are just comments...

By the way stop taking Bn sexy/fit as bn Beautiful, these are 2 different stuffs, This Lady is sexy and we all know it, but her bn beautiful is what I don't know of.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by boseberry(f): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2014
Tiwa I love ur voice and talent but am very sure u can do better with your cloths
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Ogapapa: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
I don't like her, fake hairs, fake voice, fake everything. She's not even African for me.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
Did I just hear someone say classy? Or maybe he/she meant trashy

Her looks is neasuating!
It's not like people like condemning her, they were the same people who appreciated her (in the past). Why the sudden change?

Flaunting one's nudity doesn't make one more appealing. Everyone can agree with me that there are thousands of different outfits she can wear and look more gracious.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
MissG_dope:
and you're increasingly becoming more annoying. don't click on the topic if u have nun good to say
Dop.e is working obviously...
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
emusmith: Dop.e is working obviously...
what's this one saying
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
adaobi123:

Yes
I hope you're exposing just like her... if you're not...An hypocrite is who you are... If you are...Good luck!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
MissG_dope:
what's this one saying
#ignores#
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
emusmith: #ignores#
is that how to ignore someone? by quoting them?
JOBLESSNESS
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Hardeytohlar(f): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
sexy mama
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by NickiRoman: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
gidjah: YOU and d fellow u quote are both female fools ,you r d set of females that brings backwardnes upon d female generation.is this how god created man in d first place?was this how your mothers dress way back?is this how u two dress in d public?god saw man naked in d garden of eden after d fall,he choosed to cover them up,but that same foolish man he honored wit glory is now too wise to tel god he should not have done that way back!IS THIS WHAT U ALL CALL CLASSY DRESS?!THEN ANIMALS ARE MORE CLASSY THAN U FEMALES SUPPORTIN THIS EVIL LIFE STYLE.AND FOR ALL OF U WHO GAVE this this jezebels 'like',u are worst than the fools practicin this rubbish!
.... Lmfao grin look how you wasting your time on irrelevant things.. and am quite sure you a male...SMH your mates are doing better things with their life your here getting hpb on how tiwa savage is dressed....you are irrelevant grin....and to all those n*ggas who quoted me get a life b*tches grin...it's obvious you mad I'd advice you to stay madgrin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by adaobi: 12:59am On Jul 02, 2014
Mrs. T I erroneously used to think u had class.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by onyxo76(m): 6:27am On Jul 02, 2014
Some 2 decades ago this kind of outfit never existed, nowadays we take pride in exposing our flesh anyhow and for what purpose? Its a pity unclothedness has become acceptable in our society. I don't see what is sexy about this outfit, rather it sickens me to my spirit that we have degenerated to this extent, am not surprised anyway- we are truly in the end times where all manner of evil will be acceptable while while those of us with contrary ways of life will regarded as uncivilized and old school !!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Ajibadeolawale: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2014
se aso noniyan?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nicepoker(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2014
mayapop: What's wrong with people and judging other human beings? undecided is it your fuckin body? If you got it! Flaunt it!. Tiwa is sexy and that dress is one hella of a gorgeous dress and looks good on her, so ya'll save your nasty comments and put them in your pants! undecided

Next!
I pity who u will get married to
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Margaret123(f): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2014
Hmm...hu kws y she dressed dz way...since ha hubby hs no prob wit it, maybe we shldn't eida, bt we cnt help bt coment on it...i'm nt 2 surprised cos dz isn't d 1st tym she hs dressed dz way...sum pple said itz ok bt i doubt if dy'll want deir modas, wives, gf's or sistas dressed dt way 2 an occasion...lets nt 4get itz ha life...#jst sayin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion / Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.