Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 (68904 Views)

Tania Omotayo's Sexy Outfit To Christmas Eve Dinner With Wizkid / Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage / Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by DoTheNeedful: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
Lordabas: Pls Tiwa don't dress like a slut unless you're really a slut. It's very confusing to us guys

See virgin dey talk grin grin grin. Little wonder Nigeria is corrupt inspite of many saints living there wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by MissLirusehn(f): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
mayapop: What's wrong with people and judging other human beings? undecided is it your fuckin body? If you got it! Flaunt it!. Tiwa is sexy and that dress is one hella of a gorgeous dress and looks good on her, so ya'll save your nasty comments and put them in your pants! undecided

Next!
what's this one saying? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by DocAdray(f): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
I don't know if she looks good in that outfit or not...

#confused.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
mayapop: What's wrong with people and judging other human beings? undecided is it your fuckin body? If you got it! Flaunt it!. Tiwa is sexy and that dress is one hella of a gorgeous dress and looks good on her, so ya'll save your nasty comments and put them in your pants! undecided

Next!
Why are you ignorant, you know the truth! don't support what's not right!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by vislabraye(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
She's so emanciated. That dress would have been so cool if she had some bboobssy.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Stanley08(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
k.style:
Tiwa be like.....

TRUE!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by 50calibre(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
adaobi123:

See craziness grin grin grin

Yes!! grin I don't want to be seeing nuns around me. Don't get me wrong, I like class, but I also like a touch of slu*tiness once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by sufficientGrace: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
She try wear bra sef. Abeg Tiwa is a grown and married woman. Nigerians learn to face your work

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Stanley08(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Doc. Adray:
I don't know if she looks good in that outfit or not...

#confused.

She is indecently dressed, I'm not the most religious person around.. But If a girl showed up at a date like that, she is going home! Infact, we are both going home. Dress sexy, not inappropriately.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by samplegirl(f): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nudity sells more than pure water. It is a shame how some fellow women dress on the street, must we dress indecently to attract attention? The fame her noise she calls music brings to her is not enough?

Anyway #endtimethings.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by DonaldGenes(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2014

Next!

Another Tiwa savage unclad ffollowers, why Not show me your unclad pix let me feed my eyes to see how supposed sexy you're.. Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Tiwa is married I think, so ain't using this to get a man but just to lure men into immoral acts.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by DonaldGenes(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
[quote author=adaobi123]

Why not ? lipsrsealed tongue

Don't judge me grin
[/quote
With your small blossoms abi

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Luzehray(m): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] U̶̲̥̅̊ r sick Tiwa. God will deliver u
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
Donalð Genes: With your small blossoms abi

Yes with my small "blossoms".....

1 Like

She looks nice
Hmmmmm!!!!

No beefs but, Goldie first, Kefee second, I wonder whose next.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by cbrass(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
Is this the person dey call Tiwa Savage How come she looks so pale like she has HIV/AIDS and. The dress is saying"I want to belong too"

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
k.style:
Tiwa be like.....

ROTFLMAO
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
Look like hellfire is over populated hence having an extension in Nigeria is a necessity.

Or

We are gradually going back to the unclad days of Adam n Eve

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
princefunmi: Hmmmmm!!!!

Maybe you

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by mstik(f): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
She for no wear bra na

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Sylverbox(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
I used to crush on this diva seriously but everything changed after her Eminado video which I still love watching. Its not in my place to rebuke your husband but I think he is either just in for d fame or he wants your downfall. To the Tiwa Savage I loved n crushed on, I say RIP cos I don't know who this is anymore. shocked sad

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Stanley08(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
princefunmi: Hmmmmm!!!!

This might be the worst statement I've read on Nairaland. Like COME ON!!!

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Christianos: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
ETT! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
Tiwa and her lovely shape...I know she's married, but i won't mind having a taste grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by englishmart(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
One word. [/b]SILLY[b]
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by tuffgongjo(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
Akshow: Trashy....? NO! I think she looks fit and sexy in a classy way. Her husband obviously saw her before she went out like that and he is cool with it so wetin be una own?
.U mean her P.I.M.P?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by penny01502: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2014

Next!
can you dress like that to public places?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by hayoakins(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
NickiRoman: ...I thought I was the only one who noticed..Most Nigerians are so hateful especially the females..the dress isn't bad at all..she looks good...anything you do they judge and criticize you...Didn't ya mama tell y'all if you ain't got anything nice to say don't say nothing at all grin

Would you be glad to introduce your girl/wife with that kinda outfit to your friends or even go to events with her dressed like that

The truth be told. This is AFRICA not the WESTERN region. We have culture we hold dear to our hearts and she represents one of the most culturally inclined tribe...YORUBA...

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by wonlasewonimi: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
She should do a full frontal nudityy then I will appreciate her more.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
She be like tushed house geh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion / Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.