Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 (68908 Views)

Tania Omotayo's Sexy Outfit To Christmas Eve Dinner With Wizkid / Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage / Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by ayukdaboss(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
chris baba:

[size=13pt]Ask her husband!!! sorry, but whenever i see that guys picture, he looks like the guy who would borrow a lot of money from tiwa grin...... i thot i was the only one noticing how hard she is trying to look appealing, when infact she was naturally appealing before marrying tongue[/size]

On a serious note she was appealing before

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
This woman is a disgrace to Yoruba land, it seems as if her husband doesn't even care about her? Cos a true African man I know wouldn't allow his wife, the mother of his unborn kids to dress like this to a public event. Marriage truly changed women!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by akwaowoudo(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
Akshow: Trashy....? NO! I think she looks fit and sexy in a classy way. Her husband obviously saw her before she went out like that and he is cool with it so wetin be una own?
Which husband?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
kendrick93: wtf?! dude dat b1tch is ugly as fvuck
k
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by sebali: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
for those of criticizing d critics........this question is for u.......
wud u let ur daughter leave ya house dressed liked dis

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by v24m(f): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
Less is more.... But hey #itsnoneofmybusiness# keeps sipping her tea cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by bukatyne(f): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
Tiwa looks very very trashy!

This girl is gradually losing it and I will be very wary of a hubby (wifey) that does not care enough about me to correct me when I am going wrong/over the edge. The hubby does not behave like a keepers anyways! From smooching her in public to showing bedroom pictures to supporting her bearing it all

I believe Omotola has been successful in trying to stay relevant over the years and she has not gone this bad

She should take it sofly sofly.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by ulonnaya21: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
The dressing was a miss. The tailor did a very bad job. That dress was supposed to be tightly fitted at the waist but it's so loose, Tiwa looks awkward in it.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by daveP(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
Who the H said this is gorgeous?,a married woman for that matter.perhap y'all sayin that can debate/break your wedlock cos of this ragpiece. I tot 'gorgeous ' has a definition.nigerians think too,so stop the sheet about'nigerians are haters' dustbin worth=? ;celebrity worth($2000).see Life!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by willyray(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
beautiful
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by sebali: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
hayoakins:

Would you be glad to introduce your girl/wife with that kinda outfit to your friends or even go to events with her dressed like that

The truth be told. This is AFRICA not the WESTERN region.
Evn in d western wrld........sane pple dnt dress lik dis

angry
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by sebali: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
hayoakins:

Would you be glad to introduce your girl/wife with that kinda outfit to your friends or even go to events with her dressed like that

The truth be told. This is AFRICA not the WESTERN region.

angry
evn in d western wrld sane pple dnt dress lik dis

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by nigeriantalent: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
Not Tiwa Garbage againnnn!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by nigeriantalent: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
dave P: Who the H said this is gorgeous?,a married woman for that matter.perhap y'all sayin that can debate/break your wedlock cos of this ragpiece.

Let the husband be the judge of this

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by otino(m): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
its her life

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by tete7000(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
mayapop: What's wrong with people and judging other human beings? undecided is it your fuckin body? If you got it! Flaunt it!. Tiwa is sexy and that dress is one hella of a gorgeous dress and looks good on her, so ya'll save your nasty comments and put them in your pants! undecided

Next!

What is the definition of sexy? I don't know it, please help me out.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by DollyParton1(f): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
all4naija: Must everybody be classy?! Shut your trump about being class. It is an idea that not everybody support.

area boy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Mayor21(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
ayukdaboss: This lady is gradually becoming less appealing.
are u cross riverian(etung)?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
mayapop: What's wrong with people and judging other human beings? undecided is it your fuckin body? If you got it! Flaunt it!. Tiwa is sexy and that dress is one hella of a gorgeous dress and looks good on her, so ya'll save your nasty comments and put them in your pants! undecided

Next!
sexy my foot...you &her re bird of desame feather rubbish
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Daronyk(f): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
It is tiwa but i wonder if she actually waited this long to do and behave like this in marriage or is it her husband that's hypnotizing her cos most of the changes in her were after her wedding. Only she knew better

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Maximus85(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
This girl no fine jooor. That billz guy is just using her to pay his bills. He's prolly a love-vendor. She's gone from a diva to an olosho.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by answerme(f): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
k.style:
Tiwa be like.....
This made me laugh..very funny
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by nhiyo(m): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
I pray your marriage won't go the way other celebrities own did.... If you love her please say AMEN!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by BodyKiss(m): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
Why are people in this part of the world so judgmental? Most Nigerians are hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by victorv12(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
ULSHERLAN: She looks sick

She's sick...Can't you see her slippers bo#BS?! Seeing all these Nigeria professional super nollywood music super whores, someone will think all Nigeria girls are like this. We still have a lot of decent girls in Nigeria but the media houses will always promote the rejected ones, and trying to brainwash our young girls how a decent Nigeria girls should be. I will blame MTN and some cooperate media houses that keep promoting all these crazy bimbo!

It's high time for our women to start rejecting these super harlots ... These ugly monsters are polluting the young ones, and at thesame time killing our culture and who we represent. Majority of our young girls read more of Tonto dikeh, Maa/ Meheeda and Tiwa Savage than to learn about Fumilayo Ransom Kuti and Oby Esekwesili.

Somebody should better tell Mrs Tiwa Savage to go and do a proper HIV test! She look sick...It seems like the dorobuchi team she got herself affiliated with is making a run mental. What tha hell is DorobuCchi/ Doro?! Majority of the media houses in Nigeria always give us ish...Playing doro on the air wave!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
Tiwa Garbage not Tiwa savage!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by gistmelove(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
ATLAN CONCEPT INTERIORS/EXTERIORS LTD.

Queen Shopping Plaza, Suite 11/12,km 45, Lekki Epe-Express Way,

Opp. Safeway Sangotedo-Ajah, Lagos.

www.batlanbuildingmaterials.com

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

THIS IS TO INFORM ALL BATLAN CONCEPT LTD CLIENTS TO PLEASE BE AWARE THAT STAFFS WHOSE NAMES ARE LISTED BELOW ARE NO MORE WORKING WITH THE ABOVE NAMED COMPANY. ANY TRANSACTION MADE WITH ANY OF THEM IS AT THE CLIENT RISK.

1. SAMUEL OKOSUN

2. DONALD UCHE

3. MICHEAL ESINOLE

MANAGEMENT

THANKS
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by IAMBREEZY: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
She looks good to me i don't know why some punk azz niggas are so judgemental and they re the worst hypocrites on planet earth.smh

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by peter4d2(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
[quote author=Stanley08]

This might be the worst statement I've read on Nairaland. Like COME ON!!!
Seconded
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Akiika: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
Don't know what are people's business with someone else's life. Hypocrites.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by kaima1984(f): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
jp philips:

They were actually forming descent to get husband
Dats too bad
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by peter4d2(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
victorv12:

She's sick...Can't you see her slippers bo#BS?! Seeing all these Nigeria professional super nollywood music super whores, someone will think all Nigeria girls are like this. We still have a lot of decent girls in Nigeria but the media houses will always promote the rejected ones, and trying to brainwash our young girls how a decent Nigeria girls should be. I will blame MTN and some cooperate media houses that keep promoting all these crazy bimbo!

It's high time for our women to start rejecting these super harlots ... These ugly monsters are polluting the young ones, and at thesame time killing our culture and who we represent. Majority of our young girls read more of Tonto dikeh, Maa/ Meheeda and Tiwa Savage than to learn about Fumilayo Ransom Kuti and Oby Esekwesili.

Somebody should better tell Mrs Tiwa Savage to go and do a proper HIV test! She look sick...It seems like the dorobuchi team she got herself affiliated with is making a run mental. What tha hell is DorobuCchi/ Doro?! Majority of the media houses in Nigeria always give us ish...Playing doro on the air wave!

Do u knw if dey rily want 2 reduce indecency it wuld start wif monitoring n use of gadgets. Most importantly fone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion / Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.