Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Photo Of Boko Haram Schoolbag Bomb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Boko Haram Schoolbag Bomb (2217 Views)

Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Boko Haram Schoolbag Bomb by dondumexx(m): 3:57am On Jun 30, 2014
Below is a picture of how a boko haram improvised explosive device looks like....they are now concealing it in school bags. Beware of any abandoned schoolbag in public! If you notice the bag was dropped in a suspicious position, pls alert people around, get out of that vicinity and call the police immediately. Police emergency numbers : Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) Lagos - 08081760100 And POLICE Control Room - 08127155132 .

http://www.dondumex.com/2014/06/pic-boko-haram-ied-explosive-in.html

Re: Photo Of Boko Haram Schoolbag Bomb by Firefire(m): 5:56am On Jun 30, 2014
It is well.
Re: Photo Of Boko Haram Schoolbag Bomb by Playcity: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2014
[size=18pt]Una call these numbers emergency numbers? Emergency numbers are meant to be quick 3 digits that even the dumbest man on earth will remember to call if quick need be . now how can u dial a number that is not even easy to memorize and you call it emergency number ? What happened to short codes like 911 , 112 , 199 etc ..? Yawa Dey for Naija [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Boko Haram Schoolbag Bomb by CharlesPhc: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2014
Playcity: [size=18pt]Una call these numbers emergency numbers? Emergency numbers are meant to be quick 3 digits that even the dumbest man on earth will remember to call if quick need be . now how can u dial a number that is not even easy to memorize and you call it emergency number ? What happened to short codes like 911 , 112 , 199 etc ..? Yawa Dey for Naija [/size]

While i agree emergency numbers are meant to be short, i also think in the interim you can 'save to contact' on your phone in which case you won't need to memorize or try to remember the long number in an emergency situation. Just the stored customized name would do...!!! Where i have issues may be with our network providers.
Re: Photo Of Boko Haram Schoolbag Bomb by golddeejay(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2014
Charles, Phc:

While i agree emergency numbers are meant to be short, i also think in the interim you can 'save to contact' on your phone in which case you won't need to memorize or try to remember the long number in an emergency situation. Just the stored customized name would do...!!! Where i have issues may be with our network providers.
yea i agreed partially with ur interim solution but short code is the way to go . There will be emergency situation where u will be lucky to even get a phone and not everybody will be smart enuff to save the no. Even we non americans know 911

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Boko Haram Schoolbag Bomb by Krak(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2014
I cant see any schoolbag in that picture. All I can see is what looks like a bomb in a 50 naira Bagco bag.
Re: Photo Of Boko Haram Schoolbag Bomb by Playcity: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2014
Charles, Phc:

If emergency numbers are stored on phone like u said , what if there is emergency and u don't have airtime ... Isn't emergency numbers supposed to be toll free ?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Boko Haram Schoolbag Bomb by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2014
Playcity: [size=18pt]Una call these numbers emergency numbers? Emergency numbers are meant to be quick 3 digits that even the dumbest man on earth will remember to call if quick need be . now how can u dial a number that is not even easy to memorize and you call it emergency number ? What happened to short codes like 911 , 112 , 199 etc ..? Yawa Dey for Naija [/size]

what do you expect from leaders with jajaweed mentality,

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Boko Haram Schoolbag Bomb by Dramadiddy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has An Image Problem; Western News Altering Perception / How Buhari Ended Maitatsine Crisis / A List Of Corrupt Practices During Jonathans Regime.......write Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.