Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! (6932 Views)

Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix / Gov Obiano Commissions Power-injection Substations In Anambra State (photos) / Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
saxywale: Lagos material testing laboratory has been in existence since the days of Buba Marwa.

http://www.lsmtl.gov.ng/

Yet, buildings have been collapsing like mad.
They need to work on their mgt
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by biafranqueen: 2:25am On Jul 01, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

Please,show some integrity ;You and your people were never in support of Obiano....You and your Anaedo brothers were aggressively rooting for Uba,your kinsman, while condemning Obi and his candidate.

Remember my famous mantra.....Onu kwuli njo ya emesia kwue mma.
Talk what you know I was the last person to go for Uba you must be new to the conversation. Biko Chino24 Evergreen123 who is this person?
https://www.nairaland.com/1444771/chief-dr-willie-obiano-manifesto

https://www.nairaland.com/1487761/willie-obainos-signed-agreement-undisputedly
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:36am On Jul 01, 2014
biafranqueen: Talk what you know I was the last person to go for Uba you must be new to the conversation. Biko Chino24 Evergreen123 who is this person?

Haha;The question should be who are you? Didn't you campaign for Uba and even recently you posted the video of the governorship debate and regretted that Obiano was voted. Seems you have bad memory. How many Anambrarians supported Obiano when he came out? I and Chino were probably the only two that fearlessly supported Obiano,took insults from even Anambrarians but stood our ground and now everybody just suddenly realized it was a wise choice. Were you here when Soludo was disqualified? When Oseloka Obaze was disqualified? If you weren't on Nairaland then you are still a newbie.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:42am On Jul 01, 2014
Madam,you joined the train right before the main election and that's after you realized Uba has no chances. Anyway,I can't prove it because I don't save threads but my memory is as sharp as a razor.
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by seanet02: 2:59am On Jul 01, 2014
saxywale: Lagos material testing laboratory has been in existence since the days of Buba Marwa.

http://www.lsmtl.gov.ng/
Myth Busted. This Igbo people can lie o.
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by Malawian(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Evergreen123:

funny dude
you are dodging abi? well ndi be anyi siri na anu gba ajo oso, agba ya ajo egbe grin grin

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by Malawian(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
Evergreen123:
Chai.
Nwoke na ife
which reminds me, i am AA blood group o+.
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Malawian:
which reminds me, i am AA blood group o+.

same here

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by biafranqueen: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

Haha;The question should be who are you? Didn't you campaign for Uba and even recently you posted the video of the governorship debate and regretted that Obiano was voted. Seems you have bad memory. How many Anambrarians supported Obiano when he came out? I and Chino were probably the only two that fearlessly supported Obiano,took insults from even Anambrarians but stood our ground and now everybody just suddenly realized it was a wise choice. Were you here when Soludo was disqualified? When Oseloka Obaze was disqualified? If you weren't on Nairaland then you are still a newbie.
Me support Uba try again, I was the only one from Nnewi that was not in support of him. I Am the one that posted how he was owing people, how he duped so many and that if he could not run Capital Oil how could he run the State. Biko any of them in that position is guilty until proven innocent by producing results more than stories. I voted for him because he was a banker and he had a track record of excellence in his field is he a terrible debater of course! Is he the best we ever had?
Only time will tell, but to say I have no right to doubt and feel uneasy because I supported him with more than just a vote or a voice on NL my friend Mechionu! Voting in 9ja is about the lesser evil.
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by Chino72: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2014
Now I remember! Odenigbo nwanne it is true, she never supported Uba!

biafranqueen: Me support Uba try again, I was the only one from Nnewi that was not in support of him. I Am the one that posted how he was owing people, how he duped so many and that if he could not run Capital Oil how could he run the State.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by biafranqueen: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Now I remember! Odenigbo nwanne it is true, she never supported Uba!

I have spoken to people I know in business that this man has made millionaires today. His achievements are verifiable and his record is clean. He is not a businessman but a servant to business owners and the people they employ. Let us try someone that does not have a questionable political career that has not improved the state. When you compare Peter Obi to other Governors in Igboland he has done well. Even though I have bashed him and exposed him time and time again on this forum for all to see, when I researched other Governors I realized he is one of the best! We keep saying no more illiterates with questionable back grounds. If anyone has any scandal to prove on this man speak now or forever hold your peace! Let us vote with wisdom. Please take time to read a write up about our new Governor and let us hold him accountable as shareholders held him in the banking business. I have a gut feeling he will change our State for the better!
Nna good morning long time kiss who wrote this ?
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by biafranqueen: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Madam,you joined the train right before the main election and that's after you realized Uba has no chances. Anyway,I can't prove it because I don't save threads but my memory is as sharp as a razor.
Stop smoking because your memory is finished look above I still have the threads I created I even exposed his thug life and the people he cheated which includes my kinmans. I thought you were a serious person.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by OreMI22: 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
Obiano isn't bad either
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by iykeyzey(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
Pls how much does anambra state material testing laboratory pay their entry level staff?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COMMENCEMENT OF NUPENG-PENGASSAN INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM MONDAY 15TH DEC. 2014!!! / See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano / Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.