Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

JAMB Released Another Slip Called Original - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Released Another Slip Called Original (3921 Views)

Jamb Reprinting Of E-slip Has Been Postponed Till Further Notice. / Federal Polytechnic Offa Have Released Another Batch / How Can I Get Original Jamb Result Notification Slip & Price For The Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Released Another Slip Called Original by Dawinlove(m): 6:48am On Jun 30, 2014
Jamb has really turn something else.I went to print my result slip a week after my Cbt but to my discovery now,jamb insisted that the slip without passport is not the original.After spending 1500 to buy the first result checking slip here,is another method Jamb is using to make another money by,introducing original slip noting that the one we had with us is just for knowing our scores.What your suggestion?
source:www.myschool.com.ng
Re: JAMB Released Another Slip Called Original by Dawinlove(m): 6:51am On Jun 30, 2014
Dawinlove: Jamb has really turn something else.I went to print my result slip a week after my Cbt but to my discovery now,jamb insisted that the slip without passport is not the original.After spending 1500 to buy the first result checking slip here,is another method Jamb is using to make another money by,introducing original slip noting that the one we had with us is just for knowing our scores.What your suggestion?
source:www.myschool.com.ng
see according to my school
Get Your Original Jamb Result
Slip
Does your current JAMB result slip have your
passport on it? Does it look similar to the one
currently presented at the top of this page? If your
answer is "NO", then let The Myschool Team help
you get your original Jamb Result Slip and send it
to your email inbox within the next 24hrs.
This vital document is especially useful to those
who are writing their Post-UTME or processing their
Admission into school. PLEASE NOTE THAT this is
the official JAMB result slip that is required by your
school of choice. Some schools may not allow
candidates to write their post-UTME exam without
this particular document with your passport on it.
It will also be particularly useful to those who have
lost access to their results due to exceeding the
allowed 5 times limit of checking their result.
The Jamb-UTME Result Slip is very important as it
is usually required if;
1. You want to write Post-UTME for your school of
choice. It is usually a required document to be
submitted during the screening process.
2. You want to start your registration process into
the school you are admitted. Your school will ask
for this document as a requirement (To verify your
JAMB Score) for a successful registration.
3. You want to push for your admission into your
school of choice either for supplementary or other
admission lists.
Due to numerous calls to offer this service,
Myschool has now accepted to provide you with
your original JAMB UTME Result Slip from 2009 to
2014 straight into your email box.
The copy we are sending to your email box is
JAMB Approved and has the following advantages;
1. It is the Original Copy from JAMB that has your
passport embedded on it and it is accepted in any
school.
2. It will be sent to your email box where you can
reprint anytime and anywhere you are.
3. No scratch card is required for re-printing. Print
hundreds of times.
4. It is always safe in your box. Even if you
misplace one copy, simply log into your email box
and reprint the original.
Please note that the original Jamb Result Slip
has your passport photograph embedded on it.
If you have a result slip without your passport,
it will be declined by your school of choice.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Released Another Slip Called Original by LILGWANZ(m): 7:20am On Jun 30, 2014
I've used my jamb scratch card only onece to check and print my results.Do I need to buy another one or just go for a reprint?
Re: JAMB Released Another Slip Called Original by Dawinlove(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2014
LILGWANZ: I've used my jamb scratch card only onece to check and print my results.Do I need to buy another one or just go for a reprint?
The one you printed,does it has your passport on it?
Re: JAMB Released Another Slip Called Original by herald9: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2014
Last year uniuyo didn't even collect the jamb result slip...they already got the aspirants scores.....So they said.
Re: JAMB Released Another Slip Called Original by ola80(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2014
I tried to print the original slip for someone using the e-facility card and it says invalid card pin/serial no. The card pin and serial no. is correct as I scratched the card myself. It has been saying that since friday afternoon. Is anyone experiecing the same? Or did I bought a fake card?
Re: JAMB Released Another Slip Called Original by Dawinlove(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2014
ola80: I tried to print the original slip for someone using the e-facility card and it says invalid card pin/serial no. The card pin and serial no. is correct as I scratched the card myself. It has been saying that since friday afternoon. Is anyone experiecing the same? Or did I bought a fake card?
maybe you bought the result checkin card which can only show ur result without ya passport nd also mayb u nt usin d ryt portal to search it
Re: JAMB Released Another Slip Called Original by ola80(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
Dawinlove:
maybe you bought the result checkin card which can only show ur result without ya passport nd also mayb u nt usin d ryt portal to search it

I use the right portal and its the card that used to show the candidate's passport. I used this link:
http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/ValidatePIN.aspx?id=A68733EA-5C98-4C67-AA86-CF391EFB7D1D
Re: JAMB Released Another Slip Called Original by Dramadiddy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: JAMB Released Another Slip Called Original by DONADAMS(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
Dawinlove:
eeerhmmm....it happnd 2 me last year...I tried and it told me dsame tin....later d owner of d cafe came and did sumtin 4 it 2 show...av 4gottn d app...buh I tink twaz adobe page maker or so
Re: JAMB Released Another Slip Called Original by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2015
LILGWANZ:
I've used my jamb scratch card only onece to check and print my results.Do I need to buy another one or just go for a reprint?
when u checked it! Was ur photograph Embedded on it?

(1) (Reply)

GST111 (use Of English) Term Paper Topics | Uniuyo 2015/2016 / When A Mathematician Is Hired To Teach English *pics* / What Is The Meaning Of 'op'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.