Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1006816 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
suco01:

Baba you too much joor, if i am to get a plasma new and slim, how much should i budget
Plasmas are from 2005-2014

Pick up a size and year too?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by suco01(m): 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
acunon:
Plasmas are from 2005-2014
Pick up a size and year too?
42"
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:19am On Oct 08, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Cuteboy(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2018
I have Samsung smart TV 40inches for sale with inbuilt decoder and internet ready 1080p very slim.

@ the rate of 120k negotiable

Pics coming soon.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Southboy(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2018
Cuteboy:
I have Samsung smart TV 40inches for sale with inbuilt decoder and internet ready 1080p very slim.

@ the rate of 120k negotiable

Pics coming soon.
80k lets deal
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by babajoeus: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2018
Acunon pls here me out o or better still help me with the contact of a good Samsung smart led tv repairer. This is my issue. Just bought a led lcd Samsung TV. 55 inches. But I bought it used. The merchant actually told me it is London used and we did some bit of testing here and there before I finally paid for it. The model number of the tv is ue55ju6000. And the model nos that the screen brings up is different from that printed on the back cover of the tv. But the dealer said that doesn't mean anything. He said it is just like changing a phones back cover which I tend to agree with him. But not long after buying I decided to watch the tv using all the input and output system. Wat I found out was that watching the tv through the USB and the in to in is fine. But the tv trips on and off often wen watching using the HDMI. Hear me out pls
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Cuteboy(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2018
Southboy:
80k lets deal

Bring 100k bro 100% clean and u are going to love it. I bet u will . just holla me on 08180551662 am in Lagos here.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
babajoeus:
Acunon pls here me out o or better still help me with the contact of a good Samsung smart led tv repairer. This is my issue. Just bought a led lcd Samsung TV. 55 inches. But I bought it used. The merchant actually told me it is London used and we did some bit of testing here and there before I finally paid for it. The model number of the tv is ue55ju6000. And the model nos that the screen brings up is different from that printed on the back cover of the tv. But the dealer said that doesn't mean anything. He said it is just like changing a phones back cover which I tend to agree with him. But not long after buying I decided to watch the tv using all the input and output system. Wat I found out was that watching the tv through the USB and the in to in is fine. But the tv trips on and off often wen watching using the HDMI. Hear me out pls
Hi

Good day

Try changing the HMDI cord with another and test.

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Thundeyednut: 12:09am On Oct 09, 2018
Acunon please i need help on a speaker i intend to buy. I actually saw it somewhere and decided to buy it. Kenwood LS-89. I was told i could get it at alaba. It’s a combined speaker with woofer. The bass is very outstanding. Can you please help me find out about the cost. It’s just single speaker i need without the engine. Thanks in anticipation �
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2018
Thundeyednut:
Acunon please i need help on a speaker i intend to buy. I actually saw it somewhere and decided to buy it. Kenwood LS-89. I was told i could get it at alaba. It’s a combined speaker with woofer. The bass is very outstanding. Can you please help me find out about the cost. It’s just single speaker i need without the engine. Thanks in anticipation �

Hi

Pictures of it?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Thundeyednut: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2018
acunon:

Hi

Pictures of it?

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Thundeyednut: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=Thundeyednut post=71923160][/quote]

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by BigBudi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hi oga @acunon. I have a 32inches Samsung I want to sell permission to post it here.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
BigBudi:
Hi oga @acunon. I have a 32inches Samsung I want to sell permission to post it here.
You don't need my permission

Kindly post with model and best price too
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mrbigseun(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2018
Bro Aw many inchs is this plz and what is the last price
Satworkpost=71682918:
Yes@165k
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by BigBudi(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2018
32" LED Samsung HD TV. USB, HDMI, Surge protector and low power consumption. Original stand and remote. 47k negotiable.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by BigBudi(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2018
More

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by BigBudi(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2018
Call or text. 07080854376. Lagos

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
VERY Cheap merchandise

LG 49" Full HD 1080p Display LED with Extreme low power consumption rate

Functions

** USB 3.0 playback
** HDMI ports
** AV and Optical drive
** Low power consumption
** Built in Games
** Virtual Surrounds
** Energy Saving mode

Model Code : 49LF51

Price : 95K negotiable

Units : 4 and still going

Hurry while stock last

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Thundeyednut: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
Acunon I haven’t heard your feedback.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2018
Thundeyednut:
Acunon I haven’t heard your feedback.
I will try and check today

Will write you later

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Cuteboy(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2018
32inches used HDTV direct from USA going for 40k

Call me or WhatsApp me on 08180551662

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Paxziano: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
@Acunon

Lovely thread you have going on here. Please I want to know a few things

1: The tvs you post and sell here, are the fairly used from Europe, America or Asia?

2: Pls where is your showroom where I can see the items before purchasing

3: If there is a fault down the line, do you render repair services?

Thank you
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by BigBudi(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
Clean! 07080854376

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Paxziano:

Hi Good Day

@Acunon

Lovely thread you have going on here. Please I want to know a few things

1: The tvs you post and sell here, are the fairly used from Europe, America or Asia?

They are all imported from Europe or Australia

2: Pls where is your showroom where I can see the items before purchasing

Am at saint peter Anglican church alaba intl market ojo lagos n call me 08062363420

3: If there is a fault down the line, do you render repair services?

Yes, i do render Repair service

Thank you
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
acunon:
VERY Cheap merchandise

LG 49" Full HD 1080p Display LED with Extreme low power consumption rate

Functions

** USB 3.0 playback
** HDMI ports
** AV and Optical drive
** Low power consumption
** Built in Games
** Virtual Surrounds
** Energy Saving mode

Model Code : 49LF51

Price : 105K negotiable

Units : 5 and still going

Hurry while stock last

Price Crashed down to 95K last!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by BigBudi(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2018
Available.07080854376

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Ben47: 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
I need Tall boy home theater, how much is the least i can get one here
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:25am On Oct 13, 2018
Ben47:
I need Tall boy home theater, how much is the least i can get one here
Hi
What maker?

WhatsApp 07010381875 for more information

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (566) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.