Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1006737 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:49am On Sep 17, 2020
Yamaha YSP-CU4300 with Bluetooth now available
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2020
Available
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by xristos(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2020
acunon:
Yamaha YSP-CU4300 with Bluetooth now available

Now sold cheesy
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Available!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
More stocks!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Ourown(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
acunon:
More stocks!!

Do you have any small TV? Low budget
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ourown:

Do you have any small TV? Low budget
Like what size?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mightyjj(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2020
acunon:
40" LG Smart TV Full HD 1080p Display 2015/2016 Edition LED TV with following features such as

Smart hub
Wifi ready
Miracast technology
Micro dimming pro
Motion and voice control recognition
Usb 3.0 playback
HDMI ports and av
Quad core processor plus
Full HD 1080p panel
Camera support
Low power consumption (90W)
Football Mode
DTS Premium Sound
WebOs 2.5
Bluetooth connectivity
Wi-Fi Direct
Black Tiny frame
Clear voice III
Triple XD engine
Noise reduction
PVR
Upscaler Resolution
Dynamic Clear white
Digital Clean view
Hyper real engine
Light sensor
Mega Contrast
Pur color plus
Wireless Sound Sync
Virtual Surround plus
And many more

Model Code : 40LF6300-UA

Condition : Very very clean

Price : 85K

Is this still available? If yes.. Is exchange possible sir?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by uche715: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2020
mightyjj:

Is this still available? If yes.. Is exchange possible sir?
Its long sold sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
New Stocks!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by olaric(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2020
acunon:

Please this should be your last write up here, if you have any issue with me where not state it here than disorganizing the thread. I plead you stop all these. Thanks

Acunion may not be a thief, but his actions and the way he treats customers is suspect. I have had the terrible experience with this guy and I have vowed never to buy Tokunbo TV anymore. He sold me a TV that has spent more time in the shop of an electrician more than in my parlour.

He asked me to come for a replacement only for him to ask me to pay 50k to replace the scrappy Samsung he sold me for 70k with another unreliable Panasonic. It's been one year since I bought that Samsung TV from him and I have spent so much repairing it and now the TV is no longer working. So be careful how you patronise Acunion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2020
olaric:

Acunion may not be a thief, but his actions and the way he treats customers is suspect. I have had the terrible experience with this guy and I have vowed never to buy Tokunbo TV anymore. He sold me a TV that has spent more time in the shop of an electrician more than in my parlour.

He asked me to come for a replacement only for him to ask me to pay 50k to replace the scrappy Samsung he sold me for 70k with another unreliable Panasonic. It's been one year since I bought that Samsung TV from him and I have spent so much repairing it and now the TV is no longer working. So be careful how you patronise Acunion.
Mr olaric, you called my attention before and I told you to bring the TV, that I was going to replace it for you instead of fixing it again. Your friend brought it to my place and we negotiated for another Tv been a Panasonic 40" UHD 4K Smart TV which you couldn't afford because of your low budget. We suggested that yours should be fixed this time around so as the issue shouldn't occur again. The power of that TV was changed(15K), the backlight was changed(10K) with the sensor(3K). You where given a bill and you begged that you can't afford it and i collected the little you had out of pity(10K). Now you have the guts to come to my thread to spew thrash, this time around you didn't even tell me that it had issues again and now you are on my thread as if we started the deal here. This should be last reply you will get from me because you have not been reasonable. You think calling me out here every time will solve this? No sir!!

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by uche715: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2020
olaric:

Mr olaric, you called my attention before and I told you to bring the TV, that I was going to replace it for you instead of fixing it again. Your friend brought it to my place and we negotiated for another Tv been a Panasonic 40" UHD 4K which you couldn't afford because of your low budget. We suggested that yours should be fixed this time around so as the issue shouldn't occur again. The power of that TV was changed, the backlight was changed with the sensor. You where given a bill and you begged that you can't afford it and i collected the little you had out of pity. Now you have the guts to come to my thread to spew thrash, this time around you didn't even tell me that it had issues again and now you are on my thread as if we started the deal here. This should be last reply you will get from me because you have not been reasonable. You think calling me out here every time will solve this? No sir!

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by olaric(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
acunon:

Mr olaric, you called my attention before and I told you to bring the TV, that I was going to replace it for you instead of fixing it again. Your friend brought it to my place and we negotiated for another Tv been a Panasonic 40" UHD 4K Smart TV which you couldn't afford because of your low budget. We suggested that yours should be fixed this time around so as the issue shouldn't occur again. The power of that TV was changed(15K), the backlight was changed(10K) with the sensor(3K). You where given a bill and you begged that you can't afford it and i collected the little you had out of pity(10K). Now you have the guts to come to my thread to spew thrash, this time around you didn't even tell me that it had issues again and now you are on my thread as if we started the deal here. This should be last reply you will get from me because you have not been reasonable. You think calling me out here every time will solve this? No sir!!

Did you say out of pity? No sir! You billed me ₦10,000 and I paid without pricing it. What I couldn't pay for was the ₦50,000 you asked me to pay to swop my Samsung for your Panasonic. Just to be perfectly clear, my Samsung and your Panasonic are both 40".

Thank God you mentioned backlight because that Samsung TV has suffered different issues since I bought it from you in August 2019. My point is, you knew the Samsung TV was bad yet you sold it to me because to you it's all about the profit.

The Samsung TV is at a corner in my bedroom gathering dust. It didn't serve the purpose for which I bought it. To you it's not a problem, but to me, I just wasted over 120k including buying and repairing it.

What goes around comes around... karma is a bitch, life will catch up with you; and it won't be long surely.

4 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by olaric(m): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
olaric:

Did you say out of pity? No sir! You billed me ₦10,000 and I paid without pricing it. What I couldn't pay for was the ₦50,000 you asked me to pay to swop my Samsung for your Panasonic. Just to be perfectly clear, my Samsung and your Panasonic are both 40".

Thank God you mentioned backlight because that Samsung TV has suffered different issues since I bought it from you in August 2019. My point is, you knew the Samsung TV was bad yet you sold it to me because to you it's all about the profit.

The Samsung TV is at a corner in my bedroom gathering dust. It didn't serve the purpose for which I bought it. To you it's not a problem, but to me, I just wasted over 120k including buying and repairing it.

What goes around comes around... karma is a bitch, life will catch up with you; and it won't be long surely.

May I also add this: I have the history of our chats on WhatsApp and I also have all our audio conversations. So, don't think you can come out here to tell all sorts of lies about me.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
olaric:

I gave you a quote for the fix and you told me what you can be able to afford which I collected from you. If there is any issue after the fix, you should had told me personally not coming here to write all these. There is nothing like Karma because God knows I have tried rendering help for this.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by olaric(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
acunon:

I gave you a quote for the fix and you told me what you can be able to afford which I collected from you. If there is any issue after the fix, you should had told me personally not coming here to write all these. There is nothing like Karma because God knows I have tried rendering help for this.

Have you forgotten that you told me not to come back with it or complain about the Samsung if anything ever happened to it again? You said this because you wanted me to pay for a swop which I couldn't afford. Now, one month after you claimed to have fixed the TV, it has spoilt again. You knew what you sold me was a scrap; but nemesis will surely catch up with you soon.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by tonididdy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
olaric:

grin
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by tonididdy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
acunon:

There should be a disclaimer at the end of your product details.
DISCLAIMER: Buy at your own risK

5 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by tonididdy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
shocked
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by giggspro(m): 12:29am On Sep 20, 2020
damn niggarrrrrrrr end time tv
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2020
tonididdy:

There should be a disclaimer at the end of your product details.
DISCLAIMER: Buy at your own risK grin
There is nothing like a disclaimer sir

If you have used your TV for long and there is an issue, you should contact the seller directly. Most readers here always tend to listen to the buyers complain and not the seller. I was the one who brought the suggestion of changing that TV to another one and what I had was the Panasonic. He told me he had only 10K left with him which was not sufficient for the swap and I assured him that the Tv fault will be Fixed and not Repaired. If I am Fault, I won't be defending my self here. He should had least told me when it packed up so as find the fault this time and fix it or Possibly replace the Tv when he is financially buoyant. Please always read before you place your final Judgment.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by olaric(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2020
acunon:

There is nothing like a disclaimer sir

If you have used your TV for long and there is an issue, you should contact the seller directly. Most readers here always tend to listen to the buyers complain and not the seller. I was the one who brought the suggestion of changing that TV to another one and what I had was the Panasonic. He told me he had only 10K left with him which was not sufficient for the swap and I assured him that the Tv fault will be Fixed and not Repaired. If I am Fault, I won't be defending my self here. He should had least told me when it packed up so as find the fault this time and fix it or Possibly replace the Tv when he is financially buoyant. Please always read before you place your final Judgment.

You are so inconsistent with your defence. Acunion if you are humane and sympathetic to the plight of a customer you won't be advocating for further repairs after so much money and time have been wasted on the TV. The simple truth is that you intentionally sold me a scrap. You knew the TV would spoil again the last time you fixed it that's why you kept pressuring me to swop it.

Have you forgotten that you asked me to swop it with a Panasonic that has no stand and is not even as expensive as the Samsung. I refused your offer because you asked me to pay 50k in addition to giving you the Samsung. I still have the screenshot of our conversation on my phone.

You even gave me a condition that I should go and delete the post where I complained about what you sold to me and also apologize. I told you I wasn't going to apologize because you were the one who wronged me. You said you would replace the TV once I apologized. You never asked for money until the person I sent got to your place. The point of asking me to pay you for swop was an afterthought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
olaric:

You are so inconsistent with your defence. Acunion if you are humane and sympathetic to the plight of a customer you won't be advocating for further repairs after so much money and time have been wasted on the TV. The simple truth is that you intentionally sold me a scrap. You knew the TV would spoil again the last time you fixed it that's why you kept pressuring me to swop it.

Have you forgotten that you asked me to swop it with a Panasonic that has no stand and is not even as expensive as the Samsung. I refused your offer because you asked me to pay 50k in addition to giving you the Samsung. I still have the screenshot of our conversation on my phone.

You even gave me a condition that I should go and delete the post where I complained about what you sold to me and also apologize. I told you I wasn't going to apologize because you were the one who wronged me. You said you would replace the TV once I apologized. You never asked for money until the person I sent got to your place. The point of asking me to pay you for swop was an afterthought.

Like I said above, I won't reply this message again. But my key point to finalize this is, if there was an issue to the Tv I fixed for you, you should have told me directly, telling me will make me change it for you without any further delay. You didn't do so and you came here to tell me as if you don't have my number again. This is not a thread to cry out, we chat steadily on whatsapp why come here? And you keep saying I sold you a scrap which you have been using before it developed a fault, there is no Tv that can't be fixed else A screen issue gone bad. It pains me to see write up here about complains, I don't manufacture this Tvs I only sell. So if there is any issue call me directly and if I don't take it up you can drop your complains. It has been norm that customers whom I chat frequently on whatsapp don't drop messages on me instead there come here to complain. This is a TV sales thread and not for complaints. I know it is sad not getting the value of your money, but I am human and have feelings. Always tell me directly and if I don't make any moves them you can come here. Send me a message on whatsapp so as to come for a change of a TV this time around. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by seankafor(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
How do people even sleep at night ruining another man business?

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by olaric(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
acunon:

Like I said above, I won't reply this message again. But my key point to finalize this is, if there was an issue to the Tv I fixed for you, you should have told me directly, telling me will make me change it for you without any further delay. You didn't do so and you came here to tell me as if you don't have my number again. This is not a thread to cry out, we chat steadily on whatsapp why come here? And you keep saying I sold you a scrap which you have been using before it developed a fault, there is no Tv that can't be fixed else A screen issue gone bad. It pains me to see write up here about complains, I don't manufacture this Tvs I only sell. So if there is any issue call me directly and if I don't take it up you can drop your complains. It has been norm that customers whom I chat frequently on whatsapp don't drop messages on me instead there come here to complain. This is a TV sales thread and not for complaints. I know it is sad not getting the value of your money, but I am human and have feelings. Always tell me directly and if I don't make any moves them you can come here. Send me a message on whatsapp so as to come for a change of a TV this time around. Thanks

Of course I will send you a message; and hopefully the TV will be replaced with no strings attached this time around; but I have seen people praise you here so many times, you shouldn't feel bad if people also use this medium to express their dissatisfaction about any product purchased from you. Thanks in advance...
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by konshency(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
acunon:
yes, i do. its 45k
is it new one or used?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
konshency:
is it new one or used?
Its used sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2020
Good morning world, have a great day ahead!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
New stocks
LG 43LH510V
LG 43UF640V
Samsung UE40MU6100 with faint line
Samsung UE55JU6740 Curved UHD 4K Smart TV....

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (566) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.