Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening (818153 Views)

A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America / Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (229) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by d2ddayo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
thank you for your response though, well there is no harm still trying what you want so i will like to know hope it wont show desperation if i still apply again, because i last applied january. i will be on leave by october and will be travelling to the netherland maybe i should re apply.
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by Gargamella: 1:11am On Jul 16, 2014
Hello consular officer,
I have a question regarding H1b visa. I have been living in New York for the last 5 years under J1 visa. I completed my medical specialty and subspecialty. I applied for the 2 year home residency rule and got approved. I also applied for H1b and got approved and got a job in an underserved area. I have to go back home (lebanon) for a family reason. Before coming back to the states, I have to apply for the H1 visa at the US council of Beirut. My issue is I am pregnant, would it possible that my H1b visa be denied because of my pregnancy?
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by Omooso(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
thank you to all nairalander,my another question is as i did not go for the conference can i enter true another port of entry? if yes i would like to enter true New York POE.
thanks
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by Whole79: 12:35am On Jul 17, 2014
Hi VO, I must commend you for the job you are doing here. Please, I have a wedding I want to attend along side my wife and kid who is a US citizen. I have never been to US before and I never applied for US visa but my wife has been there(US) about two times. My question now is, the interview appointment date I got is four days away from our travel date. Do you think this might affect my chances? Why I asked is so that I can cancel my appointment on time and see if I can still get a closer date. Please, I will like you to enlighten me as I think this is not a specific case question. Thank you.
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by skimmeh1: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2014
Dear Visa Officer...Then i appeared alone on mon,23rd June with change of purpose of visit to tourism but unfortunately was denied..and i still don't know why the officer deem me ineligible. I was interviewed by the lady at window 1 at the lagos consulate..here is the excerpt:
V.o : good morning
Me: morning ma'am
V.o: why do u wana go to u.s?
Me: for vacation,and to experience the beauty and splendor of the empire state(new york)and sightseeing important landmarks
V.o: are you married?
Me: i answerd yes.
V.o: got kids?
Me: told her am expectant.
V.o:what do u do?
Me: am self employed
V.o:what is ur biz all about?
Me: i explained
V.o: how much earning i make monthly frm the biz?
Me: i told
V.o: how many staffs are under your employment?
V.o:do u have any relative in the u.s?
Me: yes
V.o: whats ur relationship wit the person?
Me: we are cousins
V.o: when last did u guys see each other?
Me:told her abt 3yrz ago . Then she said sory, you av nt been found eligible for the visa at this time and she gave d blue paper.

MY CONCERN Is...I applied for tourism and not a family visit...How could I be denied on the ground that I have relative there whose name was not even stated or mentioned.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by skimmeh1: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2014
Dear visa officer,Then i appeared alone on mon,23rd with change of purpose of visit to tourism but unfortunately was denied..and i still dont know why the v.o deem me ineligible. I was interviewd by the lady at window 1 at the lagos consulate..here is the excerpt:
V.o : good mornin
Me: for vacation,and to experience the beauty and splendor of the empire state(new york)and sightseeing important landmarks
V.o: how many staffs are unda your employment?
Me:told her abt 3yrz ago . Then she said sory, you av nt been found eligible for the visa at this time and she gave d blue paper

My concern is I applied as a tourist and not family visit and denied me on the ground I have a relative in the USA whose name wasn't even mentioned or stated in my application. Am wondering.
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by blaze007(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2014
afternoon folks, pls i ve got a question. i want to travel to the US for vacation. my friend who works in a well known company is sending me an invitation. am presently working here in naija. wat are my chances of securing the visa, and secondly wat documents would i be needing? tanx and Jah bless.
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by abujaniv: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
Gargamella: Hello consular officer,
I have a question regarding H1b visa. I have been living in New York for the last 5 years under J1 visa. I completed my medical specialty and subspecialty. I applied for the 2 year home residency rule and got approved. I also applied for H1b and got approved and got a job in an underserved area. I have to go back home (lebanon) for a family reason. Before coming back to the states, I have to apply for the H1 visa at the US council of Beirut. My issue is I am pregnant, would it possible that my H1b visa be denied because of my pregnancy?

This is a common misconception we have been trying to clear up--being pregnant, in and of itself, is not a reason to refuse someone's visa application. People usually get into trouble when they aren't honest with us about being pregnant, or about wanting to deliver a baby in the US. I can't comment on your case (or any case) specifically, but there's no harm in being honest with the consular officer when you have your interview. Indeed, most of the harm comes when people choose not to be honest with us.
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by abujaniv: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Whole79: Hi VO, I must commend you for the job you are doing here. Please, I have a wedding I want to attend along side my wife and kid who is a US citizen. I have never been to US before and I never applied for US visa but my wife has been there(US) about two times. My question now is, the interview appointment date I got is four days away from our travel date. Do you think this might affect my chances? Why I asked is so that I can cancel my appointment on time and see if I can still get a closer date. Please, I will like you to enlighten me as I think this is not a specific case question. Thank you.

Visa processing time is usually three days, so you should be fine. If you feel you need an expedited appointment, here are the instructions: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-expeditedappointment.asp . It doesn't really sound like this would qualify for one, but you're welcome to make your case.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by abujaniv: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
blaze007: afternoon folks, pls i ve got a question. i want to travel to the US for vacation. my friend who works in a well known company is sending me an invitation. am presently working here in naija. wat are my chances of securing the visa, and secondly wat documents would i be needing? tanx and Jah bless.

All of this information is available on our website: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/non-immigrant_visas.html

As for chances--this isn't a lottery (there is a visa lottery, of course, but this isn't it). If you are honest and qualify for the visa under U.S. law, you will get one. It's worth remembering that, in general, this is the section of the law we are adjudicating against:

"Every alien (other than a nonimmigrant described in subparagraph (L) or (V) of section 101(a)(15), and other than a nonimmigrant described in any provision of section 101(a)(15)(H)(i) except subclause (b1) of such section) shall be presumed to be an immigrant until he establishes to the satisfaction of the consular officer, at the time of application for a visa, and the immigration officers, at the time of application for admission, that he is entitled to a nonimmigrant status under section 101(a)(15)." (U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, Section 214(b))

If you're trying to get a tourist visa, that's defined under section 101(a)(15)(B) as: "an alien (other than one coming for the purpose of study or of performing skilled or unskilled labor or as a representative of foreign press, radio, film, or other foreign information media coming to engage in such vocation) having a residence in a foreign country which he has no intention of abandoning and who is visiting the United States temporarily for business or temporarily for pleasure" (U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, Section 101(a)(15)(B))

You can find the law online here: http://www.uscis.gov/laws/immigration-and-nationality-act

There's a reason why we post the law online, and make it accesible to everyone. While I know lots of people don't feel like this is true, we do strive to be as transparent as we can. When someone applies for a tourist visa, we are trying to figure out if:
1--does this person overcome the legally required presumption of intending immigrant built into INA 214(b); and
2--has this person convinced the officer that they qualify for the type of visa they are asking for?

That's it. So, tell the truth. If you qualify, you'll get the visa. If you don't qualify, you won't. If you lie, then you definitely won't.
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by abujaniv: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
skimmeh1: Dear visa officer,Then i appeared alone on mon,23rd with change of purpose of visit to tourism but unfortunately was denied..and i still dont know why the v.o deem me ineligible. I was interviewd by the lady at window 1 at the lagos consulate..here is the excerpt:
V.o : good mornin
V.o: how many staffs are unda your employment?
Me:told her abt 3yrz ago . Then she said sory, you av nt been found eligible for the visa at this time and she gave d blue paper

My concern is I applied as a tourist and not family visit and denied me on the ground I have a relative in the USA whose name wasn't even mentioned or stated in my application. Am wondering.

In general, family visits and tourism are both covered under the same visa class (B1/B2). It sounds like you had an interview and didn't qualify for the visa. If you feel the interviewer was unfair, you are welcome to reapply and it's our policy that a different officer will take a fresh look at the case.
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Good day VO,

I intend going to the US on the 9th of august to attend my cousin's wedding and the earliest appointment time was given to me on the 7th august. I am finding it difficult to reschedule, what do I do?I have no intention of staying in the US because I never had it in mind to do so.I am just opportune to go and I was invited as well..

Secondly, can I be granted visa after the date of the event? I will be very grateful if you reply me, so that I know my next line of action.Thanks
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by blaze007(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
abujaniv:

All of this information is available on our website: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/non-immigrant_visas.html

As for chances--this isn't a lottery (there is a visa lottery, of course, but this isn't it). If you are honest and qualify for the visa under U.S. law, you will get one. It's worth remembering that, in general, this is the section of the law we are adjudicating against:

"Every alien (other than a nonimmigrant described in subparagraph (L) or (V) of section 101(a)(15), and other than a nonimmigrant described in any provision of section 101(a)(15)(H)(i) except subclause (b1) of such section) shall be presumed to be an immigrant until he establishes to the satisfaction of the consular officer, at the time of application for a visa, and the immigration officers, at the time of application for admission, that he is entitled to a nonimmigrant status under section 101(a)(15)." (U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, Section 214(b))

If you're trying to get a tourist visa, that's defined under section 101(a)(15)(B) as: "an alien (other than one coming for the purpose of study or of performing skilled or unskilled labor or as a representative of foreign press, radio, film, or other foreign information media coming to engage in such vocation) having a residence in a foreign country which he has no intention of abandoning and who is visiting the United States temporarily for business or temporarily for pleasure" (U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, Section 101(a)(15)(B))

You can find the law online here: http://www.uscis.gov/laws/immigration-and-nationality-act

There's a reason why we post the law online, and make it accesible to everyone. While I know lots of people don't feel like this is true, we do strive to be as transparent as we can. When someone applies for a tourist visa, we are trying to figure out if:
1--does this person overcome the legally required presumption of intending immigrant built into INA 214(b); and
2--has this person convinced the officer that they qualify for the type of visa they are asking for?

That's it. So, tell the truth. If you qualify, you'll get the visa. If you don't qualify, you won't. If you lie, then you definitely won't.
tanx broda
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by jeff1980(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
@AbujaNIV,Good morning.I want to ask a question concerning my wife and I that we were refused a visa and no basic reason was told.I assumed the visa refusal was that my wife passport bear her father's name and she used my own surname (husband surname) when we filled form DS160.This happen because we never formalise our marriage union and she has been using the passport to travel several time to UK and not expire yet.We applied for family visit because her brother in America want to do marriage and she was invited to stand as a mother for her brother on the wedding day so we were both invited.Infact when the visa was refused they have to postponed the wedding date again so that we can re-apply.
NOW,my question is this VO,Now that we have formalise our marriage (both registry and Church wedding) if she apply for another Nigeria passport with my surname(Husband Surname),i hope the DS160 form we are going to fill will not contradict our first form DS160 form we filled in our first application. I really need advice on this.Thanks
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by pepson: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
hello,V.O. i have an ineligibility under 212(a)(6)(C)(1) for presenting false documents, i dont understant how an ineligibility was entered into my records at the time of interview knowing well that i was a minor by then (14years) .i wish to know how to go about applying for a waiver for non-immigrant visa?
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by FriedFish: 7:45am On Jul 18, 2014
Good day VO, i really need your advice.
My parents intend to spend their leave in the US, an aunt (my mom's sister) is the one inviting them over. My dad is to accompany my mom. My first question to the house is:
1) does my dad need to fill his own DS160 non immigrant form; as he is going as an a companion.

he didnt fill the DS160 online, because he was listed on my mom's DS160

with the confirmation number from my mom's application online we went on to make to make payment for both of them at GTB and got two reference numbers to book for an interview appointment next week.

opened a single profile using my mom's details, included my dad as well as her companion but we were required to put in a DS160 number, so we used the same number as the one used for my mom.

after choosing a date for interview; this notice showed up on the final confirmation page:
" PLEASE NOTE THAT ONE OR MORE OF THE DS-160 NUMBERS USED TO SCHEDULE THIS APPOINTMENT CAN NOT BE VALIDATED.
INCORRECT DS-160 NUMBERS MAY LEAD TO A DELAY IN BEING PROCESSED."

Please house what should we do?? should my dad go on to fill a DS160 form and should we cancel the old appointment and book a new one? what would be the implication of rescheduling? would we need to make new payments?
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by abujaniv: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
FriedFish: Good day VO, i really need your advice.
My parents intend to spend their leave in the US, an aunt (my mom's sister) is the one inviting them over. My dad is to accompany my mom. My first question to the house is:
1) does my dad need to fill his own DS160 non immigrant form; as he is going as an a companion.

he didnt fill the DS160 online, because he was listed on my mom's DS160

with the confirmation number from my mom's application online we went on to make to make payment for both of them at GTB and got two reference numbers to book for an interview appointment next week.

opened a single profile using my mom's details, included my dad as well as her companion but we were required to put in a DS160 number, so we used the same number as the one used for my mom.

after choosing a date for interview; this notice showed up on the final confirmation page:
" PLEASE NOTE THAT ONE OR MORE OF THE DS-160 NUMBERS USED TO SCHEDULE THIS APPOINTMENT CAN NOT BE VALIDATED.
INCORRECT DS-160 NUMBERS MAY LEAD TO A DELAY IN BEING PROCESSED."

Please house what should we do?? should my dad go on to fill a DS160 form and should we cancel the old appointment and book a new one? what would be the implication of rescheduling? would we need to make new payments?

Every person applying for a visa must fill out a visa application. Per the rules on the website you applied for your appointment through: "Each applicant - including children - must have their own Form DS-160 visa application." (http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-ds160complete.asp ) If you're having trouble scheduling, there is a help center, available at 01 440 6294 .
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by abujaniv: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sacluxpaint: Good day VO,

I intend going to the US on the 9th of august to attend my cousin's wedding and the earliest appointment time was given to me on the 7th august. I am finding it difficult to reschedule, what do I do?I have no intention of staying in the US because I never had it in mind to do so.I am just opportune to go and I was invited as well..

Secondly, can I be granted visa after the date of the event? I will be very grateful if you reply me, so that I know my next line of action.Thanks

One does need a purpose of travel when one applies for a visa. The purpose of travel can be different from what is on the form, but you should be sure explain very clearly why it has changed. As for rescheduling, there is a procedure for requesting expedited appointments online, at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-expeditedappointment.asp . In general though, we don't consider wedding invitations to qualify for expeditied appointments. Weddings are usually planned months in advance, and our wait time is clearly advertised on the State Department's website, at http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/wait-times.html/ .
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by abujaniv: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
pepson: hello,V.O. i have an ineligibility under 212(a)(6)(C)(1) for presenting false documents, i dont understant how an ineligibility was entered into my records at the time of interview knowing well that i was a minor by then (14years) .i wish to know how to go about applying for a waiver for non-immigrant visa?

212(a)(6)(C)(1) findings are for material misrepresentation, and carry a lifetime barr on travelling to the US. If someone has a 6(C)(1) finding, while they are welcome to apply for a non-immigrant visa, there is a multi-step process:

First, one has to convince the officer they qualify for the visa they have applied for, and overcome the legal presumption of being an intending immigrant. (This is often difficult, as they, by virtue of having a 6(C)(1), are known to have misrepresented themselves in the past.) If the officer doesn't believe the applicant qualifies for a visa, the interview ends there.

However, if the officer does find the applicant to qualify for the visa, the applicant can ask the officer to file a waiver request for them, which can come either with or without the officer's recommendation for a waiver. (We don't decide on the granting of waivers - the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) back in the U.S. does.) Then, the ultimate decision on whether or not to temporarily waive the lifetime travel barr is made by DHS.
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by abujaniv: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
jeff1980: @AbujaNIV,Good morning.I want to ask a question concerning my wife and I that we were refused a visa and no basic reason was told.I assumed the visa refusal was that my wife passport bear her father's name and she used my own surname (husband surname) when we filled form DS160.This happen because we never formalise our marriage union and she has been using the passport to travel several time to UK and not expire yet.We applied for family visit because her brother in America want to do marriage and she was invited to stand as a mother for her brother on the wedding day so we were both invited.Infact when the visa was refused they have to postponed the wedding date again so that we can re-apply.
NOW,my question is this VO,Now that we have formalise our marriage (both registry and Church wedding) if she apply for another Nigeria passport with my surname(Husband Surname),i hope the DS160 form we are going to fill will not contradict our first form DS160 form we filled in our first application. I really need advice on this.Thanks

We can't comment on individual cases. It's always a good idea to tell the truth on the DS-160, and there is a space for "Other Names Used". Many married female applicants put their maiden names there.
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by pepson: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
abujaniv:

212(a)(6)(C)(1) findings are for material misrepresentation, and carry a lifetime barr on travelling to the US. If someone has a 6(C)(1) finding, while they are welcome to apply for a non-immigrant visa, there is a multi-step process:

First, one has to convince the officer they qualify for the visa they have applied for, and overcome the legal presumption of being an intending immigrant. (This is often difficult, as they, by virtue of having a 6(C)(1), are known to have misrepresented themselves in the past.) If the officer doesn't believe the applicant qualifies for a visa, the interview ends there.

However, if the officer does find the applicant to qualify for the visa, the applicant can ask the officer to file a waiver request for them, which can come either with or without the officer's recommendation for a waiver. (We don't decide on the granting of waivers - the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) back in the U.S. does.) Then, the ultimate decision on whether or not to temporarily waive the lifetime travel barr is made by DHS.

thanks for the responses,, i have another question;

applying for a waiver can only be done at the time of interview?
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by Omooso(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
good day nairalanders,thank you all for your contribution towards my US non immigrant visa.
i will like to travel to the US by October but i never have any specific state in mind,i will need from from anybody there who can accommodate me for a while and also i need help on good church conference which i will get invitation from them. thanks
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by jeff1980(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
@VO Thnks a lot for the info,God Bless
abujaniv:

We can't comment on individual cases. It's always a good idea to tell the truth on the DS-160, and there is a space for "Other Names Used". Many married female applicants put their maiden names there.
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by mactwilite(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
pls my questions goes like this,I was working as a civil servant in one of the local gov.in Lagos state years back and I was to accompany my boss to UK for a conference but due to some irregularities in his application,he was denied and this affects my application aswell. now av being gainfully employed in another company and my annual income after tax runs into millions of naira. Now my present employer intend sending me to the State for a training at our mother company in the US,my interview is coming up next month. Here is my question,will the refusal on my passport av any negative effect on my visa application?
NB: av not travelled out of the country bfore.thanks

1 Like

Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
VO,

I have edited my submitted ds-160, I have done that already but was told 2 bring the 2 new confirmation numbers , so I am asking will the CO look into the 1st submitted form?Please reply

NB: My cousin has sent me his IV using the previous confirmation number, will this contradict my interview?
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by LyfeJennings(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
abujaniv.
I am not a fan of living in America but I want to apply for an American just to see what the world holds and see the wonders of America as I've heard a lot. What visa do I apply for? I work for my father and I do good for myself. Kindly reply... please reply
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by auto001: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
Thanks so much but the link you give me not working can you please tell me what to do thanks ....
abujaniv:

You should follow the instructions on our web site: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/niv_appointmnent_instructions.html.
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by TK2014: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Good afternoon, I am new on this forum, but had a bit of oppoturnity to read some comment under the section of 'Give birth in the USA cost and procedure' before the forum crashed.
Please I went for an interview on Tuesday July 15 with my husband and son at Abuja and my reason for wanting to travel to the USA was to give birth , the VO requested if i have any correspondece with any hospital and which state. i showed the VO evidence of part payment of my medical bill to the hospital, th hospital's letter of responsibilty and the mail correspondences i have had with the hospital, the VO gave me a form which stated that further admistrative process need to be conducted and they would revert back to us. someone suggested that I should call the embassy and not wait, please i would like to know if i can go ahead to call and what number i can call, also my due dat is September which makes it difficult for me to just wait and do nothing. i would like to now may fate and know what next of action to take.
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by BaaleofMontreal: 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello Visa officer @abujaniv. Thank you for the good work you're doing here. I will like to ask few questions and it goes thus;

I am a Nigeria citizen starting my masters in Canada in September and i've gotten visa already, I will like to visit my relatives in the US during this coming christmas period, can I apply for US visit visa from Canada or I can only apply in Nigeria?
If I can only apply in Nigeria, can I finish all the process within 2 weeks?

I look forward to reading reply.

Thank you for your time.
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by abujaniv: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
auto001: Thanks so much but the link you give me not working can you please tell me what to do thanks ....

Sorry--this is the link that works: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/niv_appointmnent_instructions.html

(the original posted link had a period at the end which was making it not work. I've corrected that.)
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
Dear v.o, my mum was refused visa today under section 214(b) and I want her to reapply maybe next week and I will like to reapply with her as I have also made a trip out of the country but not to the U.S, please I need your advice is it really advisable? Because my mum said the interviewing officer kept asking who she was travelling with and she said nobody and later he asked again and again
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
What can one use to show evidence of strong ties as the US interview is only a few minutes. My interview is coming up on the 7th of August and I am 28 years old unemployed. My dad and my 1st cousin that is a US citizen is sponsoring the trip. I recently just concluded my NYSC after studying in the UK?

NB: My cousin is getting married on the 9th of August and we have received the IVs.

What are my chances?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (229)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.