Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Invitation To A 'leg-tying' Ritual For The French Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Invitation To A 'leg-tying' Ritual For The French Players (815 Views)

Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad / Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse / Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation To A 'leg-tying' Ritual For The French Players by nep2ra(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2014
Good day to you all Super Eagles Fans.

I invite all fetish priests, voodoo priests, animists, magicians, spell casters and the likes on Nairaland to a 'leg-tying' ritual of the French players at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

This is our contribution to ensure that the Super Eagles win today's match and make history.

Please do all you can to make sure the France bows before Nigeria today.

Let's Start:

I call on Benzema. Listen to me: When ever you advance towards the net of the Super Eagles, may confusion be your portion. You will see the ball and not know what to do with it. Your legs will wobble and give way. I cast the confusion spell on you now!

I call on Oliver Giroud: You will run without direction. You will be afraid to take shots on goal. Your legs are tied. Bow before the Super Eagles.

Fellow Spell Casters, you may add your spell!
Re: Invitation To A 'leg-tying' Ritual For The French Players by ebamma(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2014
yes, the french are going to spell nigeria today

1 Like

Re: Invitation To A 'leg-tying' Ritual For The French Players by nep2ra(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2014
ebamma: yes, the french are going to spell nigeria today

You are without power.

Be careful not to joke on this thread.
Re: Invitation To A 'leg-tying' Ritual For The French Players by nep2ra(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2014
Ogenyi Onazi has tried hard to score goals with long range shots.

Today is your day.

French defenders. Listen to me: Give way for Onazi's goal. When you see his shot coming towards you, give way for it to enter the net.

Lloris. Listen to me: You have no power to stop Onazi's shot. You will allow his goal into your net.
Re: Invitation To A 'leg-tying' Ritual For The French Players by nep2ra(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
Emenike. You are a raging bull. Listen to me: The defenders have no power against you. They will scamper in fear at your raging might. They will shriek like girls when you brush past them. You will demolish their defence and make them cower in fear.
Re: Invitation To A 'leg-tying' Ritual For The French Players by nep2ra(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
1, 2. 3. 4:

Just like you feel the wind yet cannot see it so it will be with the Super Eagles.

France, you will feel the might of the Eagles yet will not be able to tell where it is coming from.

You will sweat and puff, chase and run, jump and kick but still wouldn't be able to find your opponents.

Listen to me French team: You will chase the wind today. You will lose the match.
Re: Invitation To A 'leg-tying' Ritual For The French Players by nep2ra(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
The Hen is consigned to the ground. The Eagle is the king of the skies.

When the Eagles meets a hen, the hen bows before it.

France, bow before the Super Eagles. Tremble before your king.
Re: Invitation To A 'leg-tying' Ritual For The French Players by nep2ra(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Trakular, Spekular, Allad, Ipsum, Windum.

The spell of speed is cast on the Super Eagles.

Move like the Wind. There is no stopping you.
Re: Invitation To A 'leg-tying' Ritual For The French Players by nep2ra(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
Listen to me French team: You will run out of energy so soon

The Super Eagles will overwhelm you like the waves of the sea.
Re: Invitation To A 'leg-tying' Ritual For The French Players by cheguevera: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
Shut the Bleep up you idiot
Re: Invitation To A 'leg-tying' Ritual For The French Players by nep2ra(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
cheguevera: Shut the Bleep up you idiot

Who is this pesky rodent?!!!

What impudence! How dare you?!!!

Why the insult?

Now listen to me. Read this carefully.

Because of your rude behavior and telling me to shut up, you will feel a great discomfort in your tongue for as long as I want it to remain.

Everyone you meet will be unkind and rude to you until you learn your lesson.

You have been warned!
Re: Invitation To A 'leg-tying' Ritual For The French Players by nep2ra(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
*Spell of the sun shield*:

O Radiant Star,

Burning fiercely and shining ever so brightly

Have mercy on the Super Eagles

But let your heat be amplified on the French till they begin to hallucinate.

Re: Invitation To A 'leg-tying' Ritual For The French Players by cheguevera: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
nep2ra:

Who is this pesky rodent?!!!

What impudence! How dare you?!!!

Why the insult?

Now listen to me. Read this carefully.

Because of your rude behavior and telling me to shut up, you will feel a great discomfort in your tongue for as long as I want it to remain.

Everyone you meet will be unkind and rude to you until you learn your lesson.

You have been warned!
GO BLEACH YOUR SKIN. YOU UGLY ASS NIGGA. BITCH ASS NIGGA CLAIMING WHITE . WHITEY HATES YOUR ASS . MONKEY
Re: Invitation To A 'leg-tying' Ritual For The French Players by nep2ra(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
cheguevera: GO BLEACH YOUR SKIN. YOU UGLY ASS NIGGA. BITCH ASS NIGGA CLAIMING WHITE . WHITEY HATES YOUR ASS . MONKEY

You asked for it.
Re: Invitation To A 'leg-tying' Ritual For The French Players by nep2ra(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
Listen to me Debuchy, Valbuena, Evra and Pogba: You are confused. You don't know what to do. You will make silly mistakes.

Nigeria will win France.

Super Eagles attack!!!

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Stephen Keshi As The Super Eagle's Captain. / AFCON 2015: Morocco Withdraws From Hosting / Boy, 9, Applies For The Bolton Manager's Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.