Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Pastor Arrested For Murdering Friend For Rituals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Arrested For Murdering Friend For Rituals (1140 Views)

BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. / Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) / Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent (2) (3) (4)

Pastor Arrested For Murdering Friend For Rituals by CGPA5: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
A Pastor, simply identified as Abimbola has been arrested by the Ogun state Police Command, for allegedly murdering a 54-year-old man, Yusuf Kamilu. Kamilu, a theatre practitioner was found dead by
the roadside after paying a visit to Pastor Abimbola – his eyes and tongue were removed. According to Punch, Kamilu who had several lacerations on his body after been found dead, had told his wife on Tuesday morning that he was going to see his Pastor friend, because they had a very urgent meeting at an undisclosed place. When he however failed to return home by evening
as he had promised, his wife, Adijat, raised the
alarm. She called the Pastor, only to be told that he was out of town. In her statement to the police, she said “At about 10am when he left the house on Tuesday, Abimbola called him on phone, and my husband replied that he was already about leaving. He promised to come back at about 6pm. “By 3pm that same day, I called him on phone again. He still answered me and I heard the voices of about four persons laughing in the background.
He made me to know that he was still at the pastor’s place. “Then in the evening, when he did not return as he promised, I called his phone at about 10pm, but his line was switched off. The following morning, at
about 6am, two men came to our house to call me that they saw my husband at the junction. Even before leaving the house, I called the pastor’s number, and he said he would be with us in 30 minutes time, but he did not show up. Later, after I had seen Kamilu’s body, and we had rushed him to the hospital, we called him again and he said he had travelled.”
The following day, the pastor was arrested by policemen from the Ayinla Police Division.
Fuelling suspicions, when Abimbola was being
interrogated at the police command headquarters in Eleweran, Abeokuta, he was said to have given contradictory answers to the police. When a search party was sent to his home, some fetish things including black calabashes were allegedly discovered in his compound. Confirming the incident, the Ogun State Police Command spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi, said the suspect was still with the police, adding that investigations are ongoing.
http://dailypost.ng/2014/06/30/pastor-arrested-allegedly-murdering-friend-rituals/
Re: Pastor Arrested For Murdering Friend For Rituals by Firefire(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
... In the End times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons.

Alot of people now carry religious names about but their deeds and actions are worst that that of Lucifer
Re: Pastor Arrested For Murdering Friend For Rituals by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
Na wa oh •
Re: Pastor Arrested For Murdering Friend For Rituals by myads890(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
Say no to religion

Re: Pastor Arrested For Murdering Friend For Rituals by Yoritshekiri: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
myads890: Say no to religion
Say no to Yoruba rituals
Re: Pastor Arrested For Murdering Friend For Rituals by myads890(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
Yoritshekiri:
Say no to Yoruba rituals

Say no to Itshekiri rituals

Re: Pastor Arrested For Murdering Friend For Rituals by Noiseless2: 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
private jet hungry Yoruba pastors
Re: Pastor Arrested For Murdering Friend For Rituals by Dmano: 7:02am On Jul 02, 2014
His sin has find him out period

Kogi State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Kidnapped / Benue Killing: No Reprisals – Military Assures Zaki Biam Residents / Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel (graphic)