Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Looking For Partners In Web Services Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For Partners In Web Services Business (1199 Views)

The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder / Ellist.com Looking For Partners / How To Manage Clients In Web Design Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Partners In Web Services Business by netzymes(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2006
The company I represent, currently working out of lagos, would like to find partners in other Nigerian states especially Port Harcourt and Abuja.

Darwin Technologies Ltd currently offers IT consultancy services mainly in Lagos. Thier Services include Web, Networking, Application Development and IT Training.

They are looking for partners for their web services offering

Requirements for companies/individuals

-> Based outside of Lagos
-> Over 2 year commercial business/internet/marketing experience
-> Demonstrable clients list and history of delivery
-> Understanding of the local business environment
-> Understanding of the internet
-> Offline office numbers - phone etc
-> Already has a domain name and email account (no yahoo/hotmail accounts)
-> Physical Address
-> Has already or looking to build a full service web services company.

Please contact me in the first instance as unsolicited emails to the Darwin Email accounts will be ignored and deleted.

Regards
Tim
netzymes@yahoo.co.uk
--
http://darwin.com.ng
http://ip4properties.com
http://ip4hotels.com
Re: Looking For Partners In Web Services Business by timmy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2006
MMMM, Tim nawa ohh, you indicated you dont want a thirdparty (yahoo and the lkes) yet i can see your yahoo address,
anyways, i think ive come across your name (darwin) on few occasions. Well its a nice concept to want to seek parnership outside lagos, but have you taut deeply about the nija factor (payment, delivery time, skills and TRUST!!) abeg think am deep ohh,

Just a piece of self opinion wink
Re: Looking For Partners In Web Services Business by netzymes(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2006
Timmy,

Thanks - I just dont want people spamming my normal mail account. I noticed it when I was writing the post and I was expecting some 'agro' for it. Luckily your comments were polite and professional.

We are seeking partnerships for specific products only and we already work that way with some companies. I know what you mean it can and probably will happen but for us it is worth the try. That is why we are looking for business people and not dotcommers.

Thanks again.

Tim
Re: Looking For Partners In Web Services Business by Panache(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2006
Why is it that everything good in Nigeria needs to be in Lagos or Abuja. I was working on a biz plan for a client recently, despite that all the books and gurus advised that projects like that should be situated outside big cities, with examples of Mumbai, LA, NYC, London, my clients insisted on going with Lagos.

We need to spread development around in order to develop a solid economy. Personally I prefer Lagos to anywhere in Naiaj, because everything I need is there, but technically and econmically it makes no sense. In the US, small cities attracts Investments by offering incentives such as tax break, cheaper labor and patronage. This is how Atlanta came alive. Just a food for thought.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Programmers Forum, Register and Start Posting / Are You Still Finding It Difficult To Learn Php / Mysql, See If This Would Help / Unban YAWA and DHTML

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.