Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:39 AM

I Want To Deposit 1.5m Naira For A Loan In Any Bank,bankers Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Deposit 1.5m Naira For A Loan In Any Bank,bankers Help. (948 Views)

How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves / Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo) / NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Deposit 1.5m Naira For A Loan In Any Bank,bankers Help. by jimrite: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2008
Bankers in the house,i want to deposit 1.5M naira in any bank for a loan.Please is there any commercial or microfinance bank that can help?
Re: I Want To Deposit 1.5m Naira For A Loan In Any Bank,bankers Help. by manmustwac(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2008
Are you based in Nigeria? Guaranteed Trust Bank is the best bank in Nigeria
Re: I Want To Deposit 1.5m Naira For A Loan In Any Bank,bankers Help. by jimrite: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2008
manmustwac:

Are you based in Nigeria? Guaranteed Trust Bank is the best bank in Nigeria
Yes,i live in Nigeria,pls how do i go about it?
Re: I Want To Deposit 1.5m Naira For A Loan In Any Bank,bankers Help. by bolly(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2008
walk into any gtb bank,they will direct you.
Re: I Want To Deposit 1.5m Naira For A Loan In Any Bank,bankers Help. by GoldCircle: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2008
Please could you state exactly what you mean?I mean how much is involved here! If i get you well, you are requesting for a facility that will be cashed backed with your deposit! well, that will be quite eazy and most banks will gladly welcome you and grant you the facility depending on how much you are requesting for!

let me know if you are encountering any challenges seeking for this loan!
Cheers!
Re: I Want To Deposit 1.5m Naira For A Loan In Any Bank,bankers Help. by globass: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2008
@poster,
when you are confident at what you do, you'll know what to say at the right time.
call me if you really need the loan.my number is going thru.
i encourage you to tell the whole nairaland if i ever ask you for an advance or a bribe.
please call me now.

thank you.
Re: I Want To Deposit 1.5m Naira For A Loan In Any Bank,bankers Help. by globass: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2008
@poster
sorry the above post was not meant for this thread.
Re: I Want To Deposit 1.5m Naira For A Loan In Any Bank,bankers Help. by globass: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2008
@poster,
if you reqiure a facility.
its not the bank that really matters oh!

in dealing with them
i believe you require a good reason for
them to give you a facility.

i can assist you get any loan
i do not require any payment upfront.
call 07025170574 now.
thank you
Re: I Want To Deposit 1.5m Naira For A Loan In Any Bank,bankers Help. by jimrite: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2008
@GoldCircle
I want to deposit the money for about three months so that my loan can be granted,i need a loan of 5million naira.My bank is not doing good in helping me as they keep on posting me.Please you can e-mail me reeetar@yahoo.com .
Tanx
Re: I Want To Deposit 1.5m Naira For A Loan In Any Bank,bankers Help. by GoldCircle: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2008
You mean you want to deposit N1.5million as a security for a N5million naira loan? this is clearly not possible as the exposure far out weighs the collateral. i actually thought you wanted an amount your deposit could cover. Most banks in Nigeria require at least 150% cover in terms of the value of any security at any point in time! depositing the N1.5million does not guarantee you the loan. OR do you actually mean turn over?
Re: I Want To Deposit 1.5m Naira For A Loan In Any Bank,bankers Help. by kinharold(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2008
Hi all loan seekers, has anybody done loan business with GLOBASS. he claims to help secure a loan through firstinland flashme cash account. without colataral and with 10% equity deposit.

whatever ur experience, pls let the house know and do reach me @ kinharold2@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Reverse/lowest Unique Bid Auction Business In Nigeria / How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria / Customs Licenced Clearing And Forwarding Agents:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.