Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship (45623 Views)

JICA African Business Education Scholarship / Federal Ministry Of Education Bea Scholarship 2013/2014 Is Out / Mankind United To Support Total Education Scholarship (muste) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by onlyme07(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
This is to inform interested students that Federal Ministry of Education Scholarship application for 2014 is on.

How to Apply
Intending applicants should go to the Application Center on the Website www.fsb.gov.ng to view the category they are eligible for (Nigeria Award, Bilateral Education Agreement Award or Commonwealth Award).

Application forms are obtained free of charge from www.fsb.gov.ng

Applicants are advised to read the Requirements, Conditions, Rules & Rugulations details before commencing with the application process.

Applicants are advised to make only one entry, those who make multiple entries will have their entries rejected.

All applicants must be in the 2nd year of their studies or above and must have at least 4.0 CGPA on a 5 points scale.

Successful candidates will be screened from the 7th – 11th July, 2014 at Bishop Dimiari Grammar School, Okaka, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

On-line application closes 4th of July, 2014.

CONDITIONS OF AWARD:
The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of each academic session. It lapses if not utilized within this period.

It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.

Change of course or level or the Institution of award is not allowed.

The Scholarship allowance is meant to cover: Institution’s charges, fees and Personal maintenance allowance.

FIELD OF STUDY INCLUDE: -
Science and Technology.
Medicine and Para-medicals.
Science Subjects with Education.
Arts and other Subjects with Education.
Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
Law.
HND (Science and Technology).
NCE.

VALUE OF AWARD:
Under-Graduate Scholars N150, 000 per annum
Post-Graduate Scholars N180, 000 per annum
HND N100, 000 per annum
NCE N100, 000 per annum

Click here to view the Nigeria Award Requirements

You need to register online in order to submit an application for this scholarship. Please [url=http://fsb.gov.ng/awards/index.php?p=2%20target=]click here [/url] to do so.
http://fsb.gov.ng/archives/64

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
thanks onlyme07 for the info
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Onyiclassic(f): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2014
Wow
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by pfijacobs(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2014
Onyiclassic: Wow
bia! Onyi classic we're u leave me. Go?... @ topic make I go collect my own sharp sharp!!! I can't shout!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by adebrave1(m): 9:04am On Jul 01, 2014
ok
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2014
how true?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by goddyjay(m): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2014
Great
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by stdavidsally: 9:07am On Jul 01, 2014
How does dis info bring back our girls

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by tolumizzy(m): 9:09am On Jul 01, 2014
No doubt, this is for me.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by sLEEkudi: 9:11am On Jul 01, 2014
sad At least 4.0 cgpa... Diariz God ohhh

7 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Onlinebizexpert(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2014
to be sincere this federal scholarship stuff is a scam and just a silly
propaganda.

I applied for this scholarship during the 2012/2013 edition, I satisfied all the requirements back then, my CGPA was 4.67 but till now no show, no text message ,nothing nothing.

if I knew I could have worked harder to get chevron or agbami scholarship, now my friends are collecting 150k and 200k from the aforementioned oil companies respectively..

HARDWORK IS NOT REWARDED IN THIS DILAPIDATED COUNTRY NIGERIA angry angry

finally incase you have heard of any result which was released just quote me, make i check whether maga don finally pay.

success to the new applicants........una go wait for the result till when jesus come wink tongue

4 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2014
Place of screening, Bayelsa? Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 01, 2014
4.0 cgpa... wicked schemers
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Buchukwu: 9:14am On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by oyedun82(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2014
the cgpa z fuc.king too high

3.5 will do
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by donkennyakademy(m): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2014
why must the screening only be conducted in Bayelsa, why won't they split it to some other states.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Dahkogrin007(m): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2014
4.0 for cgpa ...u wan mak i steal am ??

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2014
Am a NOUN student with a Gp of 4.3 in 200l. Am i fit 2apply?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Lordseyad(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2014
Mtchewwww.. 2nd year upwards.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by condralbede(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2014
stdavidsally: How does dis info bring back our girls
Which of the girls?d ones almighty US marine said they don't know whr they are?if thr is any girls America will know.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2014
tobiflink: Place of screening, Bayelsa? Nonsense!
they should have called it Otuoke scholarship scheme.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by NewsINigeria(m): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2014
noted

Photos: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya dedicates new Church auditorium >>>> http://www..com/pastor-taiwo-odukoya-dedicates-new-church-auditorium/
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by kingopta(m): 9:24am On Jul 01, 2014
Ok noted
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by sonickay(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2014
OAU, why now??

4 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by bobcharly(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2014
emmmmmm....?...ok...nice one!...i will inform my noisy neighbours..

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2014
OK
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by pwettyolly(f): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2014
Pls are people studying abroad eligible

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by TemmyTee82(f): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2014
But why Bayelsa na!! And some of the required document is inside closed OAU!!!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Jorian1(m): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2014
abeg na woa ooo. 4.0 cgpa na woa ooo. sha me i get 7.g naw so e no be wahala to me. see as people de shout for common 4.0
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by imsuboi(m): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2014
fake scholarship undecided

What happened to last year's applicants?

Fraudulent a$$holes! angry

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by yorex2011: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: to be sincere this federal scholarship stuff is a scam and just a silly
propaganda.

I applied for this scholarship during the 2012/2013 edition, I satisfied all the requirements back then, my CGPA was 4.67 but till now no show, no text message ,nothing nothing.

if I knew I could have worked harder to get chevron or agbami scholarship, now my friends are collecting 150k and 200k from the aforementioned oil companies respectively..

finally incase you have heard of any result which was released just quote me, make i check whether maga don finally pay.

success to the new applicants........una go wait for the result till when jesus come wink tongue

Bros forget that one.. Them dey pay... My friends collected all there money b4 they left sch... Just say that its hard to get and hard to maintain...

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by opylas(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: to be sincere this federal scholarship stuff is a scam and just a silly a
propaganda.
i applied for this scholarship during the 2012/2013 edition, i satisfied all the requirements back then, my CGPA was 4.67 but till now no sure, no text message nothing nothing.

if i knew i could have worked harder to get chevron or agbami scholarship, now my friends are collecting 150k and 200k from the aforementioned oil companies respectively..

U nor lie o. I wrote d exam last year bt hvn't heard anything till now. No SMS, no e-mail, nothing! I'm sure I cldn't hv failed it. A friend who got it 2years ago did so aftr a year he wrote d exam. E said they made contact wt his schl, it's almost a year snc I sat 4 d exam & thr's bn no info on it in my schl's SAD. I tire 4 FG. I stl dey hope sha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation / July 10 1999 Massacre In Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-ife / The Use Of 'i Was Like Ok' By Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.